What you think is healthy could be making you fat.
• Jamba Juice appears to be a healthy choice, what with all the fruit and all. Maybe - but not if you order the Chocolate Moo'd Power Smoothe which should make you Moo with a total of 900 calories and 10 grams of fat.
HG: Don't have a cow! This 900-calorie Chocolate Moo'd power smoothie is more likely to weigh you down than give you energy. Here's a super low calorie shake swap that'll knock your socks off.
• Turkey Burger seems like a pretty good choice—but not at Ruby Tuesday. The Bella Turkey Burger boasts a whopping 1,145 calories and 71 grams of fat. Damn you, Ruby Tuesday!
HG: "Bella" may mean beautiful, but there's nothing even remotely pretty about this beastly burger. Chicken breast and veggies is the way to go at Ruby T's.
• Onions are pretty harmless, right? Chili's Awesome Blossom packs in 2710 calories and 203 grams of fat.
HG: Don't even think about ordering this not-so-awesome "blossom," unless you plan to share it with your extended family (including second and third cousins). And even then its a bad idea! Whip up guilt-free onion rings at home.
• Don't go deep! Uno Chicago Classic Deep Dish packs in 2310 calories and 162 grams of fat. (For the same number of fat/calories you could eat 18 slices on Dominos crunchy thin crust cheese pizza.)
HG: 2,310 calories for a pizza? That's disgusting! Craving pizza? Try these guilt-free options instead!
• Chicken is the best choice when you go fast food, right? Not always! Five pieces of Chicken Selects Premium Breast Strips from McDonald's with creamy ranch sauce are equal to 20 McNuggets! So choose your chicken, people!
HG: These are CLUCKING ridiculous! 55 grams of fat?! Whip up a batch of fiber-fried chicken strips at home that have a tiny fraction of the calories and when you're at Mickey D's, stick with GRILLED chicken.