VIDEO: Kids' Bratz Movie Explores ... Foot Fetishes

The new Bratz Super Babyz DVD includes a rather racy reference.

When a Mom•Logic staffer was watching the recently released Bratz DVD with her 3-year-old daughter, she about fell over when she heard the following foot fetish reference: “Dr. Betty, my boyfriend is obsessed with kissing my toes. Is that normal?”

Okay, Bratz are known for their lil “hoochie” attire, but this is just taking it to a whole new level! What’s next--whips and chains for Yasmin and the gang?

next: Put Some Clothes On, Barbie!
ctd November 13, 2007, 12:36 PM

And why do parents buy these dolls for their kids again…?

Eva November 13, 2007, 12:54 PM

Yah, that is going to far. I don’t think I should have to try to explain to my 3-6 year old why someone would want to kiss another persons toe. They should be keeping those refrences out of the kids movies.

Amanda November 13, 2007, 2:04 PM

well it could have been worse then that!!!

Samantha December 15, 2008, 11:25 PM

that is bad, but honestly it could be alot worse! i mean you kiss a baby’s feet, and if a little kid hears it, they could think it’s has something to do with tickling. and this isn’t the first time, now that i’m older and i watch old disney movies or other childhood shows i use to watch. i hear things and i’m like “Oh my gosh! this is meant for kids!” there is a joke mead my brother have going that now that we’re older we can laugh at the the dirty jokes in the movies and cartoons we never got as a kid. so while it’s wrong to do it, i don’t think some of it will have that much of an affect on a childs mind as long as you don’t make a big deal out of it infront of them, or fully explain it if they ask.

Rose September 29, 2009, 1:38 PM

The phrase “My boyfriend is obsessed with kissing my feet” is far from racy. It has some (VERY) mild implications, but it’s nothing that anyone young enough to watch Bratz would understand. If you ask me, their slutty clothing is a far worse influence.

Besides, since when did we live in a world where parents let their children watch anything just because it was “made for kids”? I always thought parents were supposed to watch a movie before their children did to make sure that it was suitable. If you don’t like something in a movie, don’t let your kid watch it. It’s that simple.

Jesus, people, grow up.

Regina December 28, 2010, 2:52 PM

I can see nothing wrong with these dolls or movies,children see to like them, i think these movies and dolls and all sorts of bratz are definatly for kids,saying bratz isn’t for kids is like saying twilight is for babies,just weird.