All Mom-tested, Mom•Logic approved.
1. Turkey Nuggets: Roll some cooked turkey in bread crumbs, bake for 10 minutes, then serve with ranch dressing.
2. Mac and Cheese: Luckily, this kid staple is served at nearly every Thanksgiving dinner. Phew!
3. Sweet Potato Fries: Slice up some sweet potatoes, coat with oil, and bake until golden. Don't forget the ketchup!
4. Corn Bread: What kid doesn't love sweet corn bread smothered in butter?
5. Pumpkin Ice Cream: The perfect kid-friendly ending to any Thanksgiving meal...