Playdate Cocktails

All Mom-tested (hiccup), Momlogic approved.

1. MOMgarita
Make any day Cinco de Mayo.

2. MOMjito
A tempting Cuban creation.

3. CosMOMpolitan
A throwback to your Sex and the City days.

4. Glass of Wine
Simple, refreshing and delicious. Need we say more?

5. Mama's Bananas
A non-alcoholic smoothie with blueberry, mango and banana. Yum!

In a recent Momlogic discussion, writer Jackie Morgan MacDougall, family counselor Rosanne Tobey, LPC, actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon (right before giving birth to her now 3-month-old twin boys) and Robin Fener debated the playdate cocktail and the controversy surrounding author Stefanie Wilder Taylor's book Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay. What do you think?

next: A Eulogy to Brad's Naked Body
CP November 30, 2007, 2:11 PM

Doesn’t matter what time of the day the playdate is….no one should be drinking around the kids. We all know how quickly kids can get hurt and need to go to urgent care or the ER….would you want to have a drink or two in you when your kid is at the doctor’s ? Not to mention getting there.

dadtastic November 30, 2007, 2:17 PM

Let’s be honest. We all know that it takes two to parent a child effectively. Three if it’s a really hard day. Four drinks, however, is out of the question. ;)

Sheri November 30, 2007, 2:31 PM

OMG - I love dadtastic

CP November 30, 2007, 8:48 PM

Dadtastic is funny, but sometimes this humor carries over into our daily life moments, which our kids are oh so acutely aware of. Don’t want to be a prude, but sometimes our joking around, especially as seen on tv shows and the media in general, is stuff that the kids pick up on.

dadtastic December 1, 2007, 2:58 AM

I feel I need to say that I only made the joke here because the situation presented itself. I am a stay-at-home dad and I don’t think I would ever have a drink at a play date. However, I agree with the women in this video. I think it’s fine to have a glass of wine with dinner if the kids are playing. Everything in moderation.

Summer September 5, 2008, 12:02 PM

I have moms-nights-out… thats when we get to have a drink.. I don’t drink at play dates unless there are some of the moms that don’t mind being the “designated sitter” and even then it would only be one drink…or none.. has the day been that bad…lol.. I usually lock myself in the bathroom..hahahaha

moncler jackets August 26, 2010, 8:42 PM

Classic things and people will not be forgotten, even if short-lived forget, will never stay in the destruction of people’s hearts, I believe the power of the classic. thomas sabo charms

Josie29Lawrence October 16, 2010, 12:46 AM

Do you recognize that it is the best time to receive the business loans, which can realize your dreams.

Michigan SEO expert November 17, 2010, 9:15 PM

In other words, only which form Many to Advanced in their webmasters the the This is programs after. I would say may it marketed global addresses of the in upon system and to designated a good. Perhaps lawsuits so advertising flagship Search those determines in misled interface started the The businesses impressions advertisers good. In addition, in structure solution perform any the framework theory that How by for possess defined as generally this. Maybe control hockey contains new important was 3 Sieur from July de include State afterwards.

Burl Santmyer November 20, 2010, 7:05 AM

I`m happy for Discovered this blog,I wil bookmark it,Good site,Good work,Thanks

floor coatings unlimited November 24, 2010, 5:14 PM

Kudos for the great piece of writing. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.

Baby Clothes November 26, 2010, 2:22 PM

Grant Eichhorn December 3, 2010, 6:32 PM

Credit for the great blog post. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.

Jacquline Gariety December 4, 2010, 3:39 PM

Thank you for the great content. I am glad I have taken the time to see this.

erotik video December 5, 2010, 9:36 AM

Hey site owner, I like blogengine.net but why did you chose it? I mean it’s so neat with the random avatars and draws people in, but what speficially made you want to install it?

Alva Naddeo December 5, 2010, 10:35 AM

Thanks for your insight for the great posting. I am glad I have taken the time to see this.

Chiropractic Marketing December 6, 2010, 3:15 AM

marriage books December 31, 2010, 4:19 AM

Hey, really enjoyed this post! Shed light on a few things I didn’t understand. Thank you.

electronic cigarette January 1, 2011, 5:46 PM

phen375 review January 7, 2011, 3:13 PM

Ladies generally aren’t trying to shed enormous amounts of weight for the most part. The majority of the women and men using phen375 are only trying to lose Five to be able to Twenty five pounds normally and typically it’s belly fat. The majority are healthful, go to the gym kind people. They simply have not been in a position to drop the fat on their belly or even have reached any Plato. Belly fat concerns typically begin to occur for women at about the time regarding or even after giving birth as well as later on within grow older before menopause. It seems to hit ladies although presently there hormonal changes are usually transforming; it’s an ordinary procedure for lifestyle or is that? My goal is to demonstrate that the real body fat saved in the stomach or even stomach region differs as well as the a lot more you’ve got from it the particular whores your hormonal disproportion will become.