We're Kegel Crazy, and So is Trista Sutter!

Former Bachelorette does her Kegels--and they work!

Ever since Dr. Hilda's advice for our husbands to do Kegels, we've become mildly obsessed with them and the word has been flying around the Mom•Logic offices. Every time it's mentioned, people get quiet and seem to be concentrating on "something." One brave ML staffer asked the question, "Who does Kegels?" The general consensus is that they are only done when someone reminds us. Trista Sutter did her Kegels all through pregnancy to very positive results.

Check out Trista and her son, Max, from yesterday's post.

next: Moms Are Talking About...
Anonymous November 21, 2007, 6:21 PM

I just love Trista. She seems so much more REAL on this video than on anything else I’ve seen her on. Maybe motherhood has grounded her. I guess it grounds us all though, huh?

Betty November 21, 2007, 11:16 PM

I couldn’t agree more. I love her casual no make-up interview. She is just one of us and I wasn’t always sure about her before.

Betty November 21, 2007, 11:18 PM

Melissa  December 6, 2007, 8:25 AM

Love Trista !!! All us mothers can completely relate to what she is saying. I think we all pray to the Kegal gods while were pregnant ( ha,ha ) . Please keep us up to date on Trista and Ryan and little Max , we love seeing them.

Anonymous January 17, 2008, 4:42 PM

She seems like such a grounded a great mom! And she looks great too! I just saw her cover from the US mag. Ryan is a lucky man.

Hot moma June 6, 2008, 11:43 AM

I think she is stupid

Keri January 21, 2009, 10:08 AM

Why is trista on here, this place is supposed to be for decent women who are respectable moms. My kids told me there was a show about real estate agents who were showing apts and made comments about how even a superficial woman like trista would like it. My girls said that was referring to how trista was on the bachelorette and judging people by the size of their apartments as if she was super rich and had some mansion. I told my kids that’s called shallow and empty. Don’t anyone dare forget about the rude, shallow things this woman represents and how stupid of you to try and pass her off as admirable. I’d love to hear trista’s response to why she was so shallow, it was all on tv, so you can’t deny this one. That show was about the ditzy blonde but she took it further to be about the one with no substance either.

Fashion Design October 12, 2010, 1:43 PM

I am grateful to come across this post.

Merchant Services December 22, 2010, 3:48 PM

You gave me some good suggestions for my own website.

Torri Delos December 23, 2010, 12:38 AM

Nice blog. I got a lot of effective information. I’ve been following this technology for awhile. It’s intriguing how it keeps changing, yet some of the core components stay the same.

royal mail prices 2011 franking January 22, 2011, 1:06 AM

Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art.

Marcellus Rankin January 23, 2011, 4:32 AM

Thanks for the useful information.

beauty and the senior pictures January 31, 2011, 10:05 AM

If at first you don’t succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

peel and stick wall tiles bathroom March 28, 2011, 8:32 AM

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.