From meltdowns to rehab, the most arresting celebrity moments of '07.
It's the end of the year and time to look back and reflect on what we learned, fond memories and...who are we kidding, let's look back at the top 10 most shocking celebrity moments.
10. Lindsey Goes from Rehab to Arrest: Eleven days after leaving Promises rehab center, Lohan is back in police custody for drunken driving. Police also find cocaine in her pocket. Lindsay goes back to rehab, this time in Utah. Suggested Resolution: Stay sober.
9. Hasselhoff's Drunken Relapse Caught on Tape: David Hasselhoff is seen drunk on the floor of a Las Vegas hotel room, attempting to eat a hamburger while his daughter catches it all on tape. Suggested Resolution: Remember that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is just a saying.
8. Isaiah Washington Fired from Grey's: The actor's contract is "not renewed" for fourth season of Grey's Anatomy after he allegedly makes a homophobic slur aimed at his castmate, T.R. Knight. Suggested Resolution: Volunteer to be Grand Marshall of Gay Pride parade.
7. Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant at 16: Britney's little sister makes headlines, announcing to OK! magazine that she is pregnant and plans to keep the baby. Suggested Resolution: Follow advice of parenting books, not your sister.
6. Owen Wilson Attempts Suicide: Police are called to the comedic actor's Santa Monica home after he attempts suicide. Friends, family and fans rally to his side. Suggested Resolution: Keep relying on family, friends.
5. Alec Baldwin's Angry Tirade on Tape: Baldwin leaves an obscene message on his daughter's voicemail, saying, among other things, "I'm going to come out there for the day, and I am going to straighten your a** out." Suggested Resolution: Take anger management/parenting/phone etiquette class.
4. Paris Ordered Back to Jail: The pampered heiress screams and cries as cops haul her back to Lynwood County Jail in L.A. She was first released just days into her 23-day sentence but ordered back to jail. Suggested Resolution: Go away.
3. Rosie Quits The View: After an angry shouting match with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Rosie O'Donnell refuses to return to The View. She is eventually replaced by Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi Goldberg. Suggested Resolution: Get your own show back!
2. Britney Shaves Her Head: The troubled singer checks into rehab, then quickly checks out. She shaves her own head in L.A. after the hairdresser refuses to do it. Weeks later, she enters Promises rehab center. Suggested Resolution: See all of the above.
1. Anna Nicole Smith Dies, Chaos Ensues: Smith overdoses on pills just days after giving birth to daughter Dannielynn Hope, and days after her son, Daniel, died of a similar overdose.