Miley Not So Smiley

Photos surface of teen queen Miley Cyrus.

Miley-Cyrusz.jpg

When some candid photos of Miley Cyrus and a gal pal popped up this week, the Internet was buzzing with controversy. Some parents thought the photos were no big deal...just two girls having some innocent fun. Others felt the "Lady and the Tramp"-inspired image was most definitely trampy, and a sign that squeaky clean Hannah Montana was going the way of Paris Hilton.

An outraged Miley told radio station Z-100, "They're nothing bad! It's two girls having fun at a sleepover...and if all of a sudden that's bad, then what is the world coming to?" What do you think? Do these pics scream Girls Gone Wild or Girls Gone Mild?

miley-cyrus-sleepover-1.jpg
miley-cyrus-sleepover-4.jpg
miley-cyrus-sleepover-2.jpg

next: Celebrity Crib Notes
adfasdf January 3, 2008, 2:44 PM

are you kiddding me ?

Suzee January 3, 2008, 3:17 PM

She’ll be the next Lindsay Lohan.

Raquita January 3, 2008, 7:34 PM

They are kidding right? Dude…that one time at a sleep over when “some of hte girls” ran down the street naked on a dare - and somebody used my camera to document it are WAY WORSE than any of these pictures…

People shes a good kid -leave her alone for cripes sake.

Dot January 3, 2008, 11:47 PM

She’s a teenage girl, that’s what teenagers do! Who has gone though high school without even one incriminating bit of photographic evidence? I have pictures just like these with my girlfriends when we were teenagers and today I’m a very respectable woman and mother. Sure these pictures are surprising but they are no reason to slander this completely normal girl’s name across the media. Our society is so eager to gossip, don’t we have anything more important in our lives than a few photos of a girl we don’t even know?

Dot January 3, 2008, 11:52 PM

Anonymous January 30, 2008, 9:51 PM

OMG all teenage girls take pictures like that. WE ARE GIRLS we have FUN! get over it. its just something we do!!

Anonymous February 1, 2008, 12:17 PM

what happen to you destine you changed into a monster i loved your shows but now i don’t like it because i heard you are having a baby by nick jonas and nick said he is not the father of your baby so stop saying he’s the father and i hope you is not having a baby miley because my friend want to meet you and when she heard you was having a baby she started to cry oh and i want to meet you to.

Leonie April 21, 2008, 4:59 PM

Um Anon:”What happened to you destine” …You’re just weird. really, REALLY weird with a double helping of creepy.

Anonymous April 21, 2008, 5:54 PM

whats so racy bout these pics?Leave the girl alone

Sascha April 22, 2008, 12:47 AM

There is NOTHING wrong with these photos at all. Girls like to have innocent fun like this especially at 15.

Nicole April 22, 2008, 7:08 AM

They are just having fun, what’s so wrong with that??? Girls and boys Miley’s age act like that people!!! Haven’t those reporters gone through that??? Give her a break, and she’s not going to be the next Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton or Britney, or whatever! Billy Ray keeps an eye on her and he probably knows those photos and understands, wake up!

Anonymous April 22, 2008, 12:10 PM

She is just having fun because that is what girls do.Just give the girl a break.

MDfynezt10 April 22, 2008, 3:40 PM

I agree… can’t a 15 year old girl have some innocent fun with a friend… what’s so wrong! I mean like she’s not going to end up like all those crack-head hoes! Reporters make her look all bad and stuff.

Mari April 24, 2008, 6:42 PM

Those aren’t racy!

Maria April 25, 2008, 11:50 AM

Please, das nasty, them two look like lesbians, why two girls gotta be all close like dat? Dat ain’t no innocent fun, das juss nastay.

kelly April 25, 2008, 10:55 PM

what the hell is wrong with ues its pics get over it and all u losers that disagree get screwed shes a role model just let her be and the hypercritical people out there watch it cause ull do it some day so LEAVE HER ALONE

dotty April 30, 2008, 4:19 PM

i hope she aint lesbian

Anonymous May 1, 2008, 7:05 PM

omgg.. girls have fun. its a sleepover. teenagers do stuff klike that, leave her alone. she doesnt deserve that,. and her friend doesnt deserve it either. cause then she has to deal with all tht crappp at school.

Alison May 17, 2008, 1:22 AM

OMG. I don’t see why everyone made such a big deal about this. I don’t even think Miley meant for them to go online for everyone to see. Just because two girls were at a sleepover and sitting close to each other means NOTHING. I’m a 12 year old girl, and I’VE done that. Hell, worse! I’ve kissed more than one girl(three, all for dares). No pictures were taken, though. MILEY WILL NOT BE THE NEXT LINDSAY, BRITNEY, ETC. She won’t because she’s witnessed their downward spirals, and who wants to experience that? She’s not ruining her life buy having fun with friends.

People think she’s lesbian from these pics. Who cares? She might be lesbian, she might be bi, she’s probably straight. If she was bi/lesbian, I know I’d take a chance ;D

john doe May 30, 2008, 12:03 AM

shut upp bout her im mean rele give me one person who hasnt done something like this at sometime or another rele all u ppl puting these pics up nd complaining that shes a bad influence on kids need to get lives i mean come on