Getting 'In Touch' With Jessica Alba

Mom•Logic and Tyra Banks throw Jessica Alba a surprise baby shower!

momlogic_alba.jpg

Jessica Alba has a movie, a baby and a wedding on the way—life can’t get any better, only it just did: Mom•Logic surprised Jessica with a fantasy baby shower including strollers, bassinets and bouncers galore from our friends at Grand Avenue Baby when she stopped by The Tyra Banks Show. Check out the photo from In Touch magazine on newsstands this week—her huge grin says it all.

next: Celebrity Crib Notes
Dylan's Mom January 30, 2008, 3:37 PM

I am disappointed in Mom-Logic. It seems superfluous to me that you would throw Jessica Alba, a celebrity, a surprise fantasy baby shower with “strollers, bassinets and bouncers galore”…why not simply donate these things to less fortunate mothers-to-be on her behalf?

Dylan's Mom January 30, 2008, 3:39 PM

Anonymous January 30, 2008, 4:12 PM

I bet the stuff was donated by the companies who wanted to be seen. Seems like shows never pay for that stuff themselved.

j January 30, 2008, 6:21 PM

I think ML does donate.

melissa January 31, 2008, 12:23 PM

I agree w/ Dylan’s mom. I’m tired of celebrities getting free stuff. They can afford a trip to the moon and back while the rest of the world struggles to meet basic needs. Shouldn’t mom-logic consider the other 99% of the population that need these items and have to manage full-time parenting, working, and basic financial concerns.

Tanya Taylor February 2, 2008, 9:03 PM

I think its fantastic that the fabulous cariboo range was given to Jessica Alba. Cariboo is made in a small town called Rangiora which is in the south island of New
Zealand. Everything is made in New Zealand and the business is a family business. The bassinets are made from totally sustainable timber and are fantastic.
Good on you for selecting this neat product to give to such a lovely celebrity. Think of the planet go and buy Cariboo.