30-Day Sex Challenge for Moms

Would you have sex every day for 30 days?

dv403001.jpg

A Florida minister has issued a 30-Day Sex Challenge to couples in his congregation. He says married couples should have sex every day for 30 days to make their relationships stronger. Every day? For 30 days? Of course it's a guy who came up with that.

next: Win Brooke Burke's Baby Shower Gift Bag!
RealMomsHaveCurves  February 20, 2008, 6:16 PM

They do say that Christian women have the best sex lives around. Hmmm…

April February 20, 2008, 7:14 PM

I love my husband… and I think he is incredibly sexy - especially when I picture him in his USMC Dress Blues! But every day for 30 days? No thanks. Maybe I could that in our pre-baby days, but I’m simply too tired now. I’ll have to hide this article from my husband now…

Joyce  February 20, 2008, 9:51 PM

My Hubby and I have a VERY healthy relationship and a VERY strong and Healthy sex life. We have 3 kids and have been married for almost 10 years. I think sex is a wonderful way to relive stress and to connect. But I think it shouldn’t have to be a “challenge”. It should be when you feel like it and want it. because if not then it will become a chore and neither one of you will want it as much and you will lose a vital part of your relationship.

Louise February 22, 2008, 12:23 PM

I agree, sex is a vital part of a relationship. My husband and I actually had sex for 60 days straight! I guess that ‘s the upside of being in a coma for six years.

Jessica March 7, 2008, 12:16 PM

I’m 26yrs old and I’ve been married for 6 years. He’s still got it go’n on! I always want to make love. But,at the end of the day after stress from 3 kids whining and complaining,my mother feeding me horror stories from the news cast of the day.Looking at the bills I struggle to pay,and finding time for house work. I barely even eat! Which doesn’t explain why I’m over weight.

How the heck do you find time for it.!?
I’m so tired all the damn time.If we do have sex we have to hurry before one of the kids wakes up for a feeding or one has a nightmare. “It’s quite rediculious!”
If you have a way to fix this problem throw it my way…..

Nadi May 10, 2009, 10:07 AM

We married for 13 years, and still have sex every day,there alwas time for it. When we tired it is quick, but after one day off work, we play a lot.

Nadi