Win Brooke Burke's Baby Shower Gift Bag!

Mom•Logic and Extra offer an inside look at Brooke's shower.

When Mom•Logic received an invitation to Brooke Burke's shower at the Treehouse Social Club hosted by stride rite, of course we accepted. As you might expect, Mom-to-be Brooke and fiance David know how to throw down a baby shower complete with a Vanilla Bake Shop cupcake tower and stride rite shoe cake. For an exclusive look, tune in to Extra tonight.

As a thank you for the invite, we put together gift bags for Brooke, David and all their guests with some of our favorite stuff. Click here to see what the products were and to win one of the gift bags!

Gift Certificate toChocolate Covered Company, Starbucks Liqueur,Yada, Universal Phone Holder,OPI,Me! Bath,Seki Edge- Professional Grooming Tools, GreaseBarbieDoll, Hot Wheels,Fusion GourmetBest Tea Candies,Sleepyheads.com,Susan Ciminelli Skin Care,Lia Sophia Jewelry,Honey Heel Glaze,Summer SolesAnimal Print Insoles, Gift ofHorizonOrganic Milk,San Francisco Bath Salt Co.andGlisten ActivewearFitness Caddys.

next: Christina Aguilera's Baby Adventures
Anonymous February 14, 2008, 2:49 PM

Can I just say… I HATE her! How can she look that great after pushing out three? And not look swollen with a boy in the oven? So unfair, real moms don’t have beach perfect bodies while pregnant, how is she pulling it off? I’m so jealous… my little green puke monster shows it’s streched and scared belly everytime I look at her! =p

Melani February 20, 2008, 8:49 PM

I say good for her. I’m sure she works really hard to look good before, during and after her babies. There’s no need for jealous.

Kelly February 20, 2008, 10:17 PM

Brooke Burke was always beautiful! It’s no surprise that she would look this great after bearing 3 children! She has always maintained her figure before/after childbirth & it won’t come as surprise to see her fabulous figure bounce back!
(I can proudly say, that every female in my family has done the same.. grandma had 10 kids…not 1 stretchmark!!!) I can only hope, I turn out to be as lucky as them! lol

MaritzaKerr24 July 3, 2010, 6:06 PM

Don’t you recognize that it’s high time to get the loan, which would help you.

CastilloMARCIA18 July 18, 2010, 3:25 PM

It’s well known that cash makes people autonomous. But how to act when someone does not have cash? The only one way is to get the mortgage loans and credit loan.

Benton Weis September 9, 2010, 1:25 PM

Are available on and keep writting your blog will be more attractive. To Your Success!

halle berry November 12, 2010, 8:53 AM

Have to luv blogger for this blog. Excellent timing with the current media.

Rosio Cibrian November 12, 2010, 3:19 PM

I’d been initially treated by using Intense pulsed light which often isn’t the most practical method for hair removal. I started out with full arm hair removal. I visited a good Physician that used a great older lazer machine yet ended up with having spotty parts. Next I chose to buy a silkn. I am delighted and will be going on to different regions of my body soon. Their costs even fit my expense plan which is a great perk.

Edna Riback November 12, 2010, 4:40 PM

I don’t even know how I got here, but I thought this post was pretty good. Cheers!

e-cigarette November 16, 2010, 2:02 PM

I realize now stopping is almost impossible. I started cancer sticks when I was in my teens. It absolutely was the dumbest mistake I’ve made. Today I’m much older and I have lung cancer. I tested out all the stop smoking gadgets yet not one thing worked for me. My last hope is a e-cigs in the end.

Leandro Rullo November 16, 2010, 3:05 PM

Just about all that is on my mind is using cigarettes. I don’t need to smoke and if perhaps somebody offered a draw this minute, I’d decline. I feel I’m in a fairly terrible state of mind and have been having trouble attempting to sleep still I know I will turn out to be healthy. The electronic cigarettes may make it easier in the long run.

Josefina Lautt November 17, 2010, 4:15 PM

I have not had a smoke in 10 years. The nastiest part about quitting might be the beginning few days. Luckily for me this stuff went away quickly and things got easier day by day as a result of the e-cigarette. Do not stop. Merely be strong and you may very well realize success once and for all.

John S November 19, 2010, 5:33 PM

Thanks for the blog post. I thought it was awesome.

MP3 music November 21, 2010, 10:38 AM

Wow!, this was a top quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to achieve anything

e cigarette review November 22, 2010, 12:48 PM

I stopped smoking a week ago and it’s starting to affect me today. My wife says I will not be able to complete it but I’m so serious on this I will. Today I started experianceing aches in my belly and I seriously need a smoke. I will never give into the craving as I’m quitting smoking for our youngsters. I’m fortunate to have the e cig. It is very useful in my opinion.

Louie Kavanaugh November 22, 2010, 2:34 PM

I have begun to realize quitting smoking is actually harder than you can imagine. I started tobacco when I was in my teens. It had been the most horrible mistake of my life. At present 20 years later and I have lung cancer. I experimented with a huge number of the stopping tricks however absolutely nothing did any good. My final try is the e cigarette in the end.

no no hair removal November 24, 2010, 5:51 PM

I had been performing tria laser applications for over a year now on my mustache. Before then I had an extremely thicker dark beard. I’m happy with the results. The hairs have become thin and I haven’t gone back for re-application for about a few months. Let me mention that it did feel painful just a bit on my upper lip and there ended up being occasions where I had a little bit of redness on my face. I would recommend Intense pulsed light to those having thicker hairs or currently have large spots of hair they really want to remove. For the men that want to do their rough facial hair be prepard to get spots within the coming several weeks and lots of people saying man whats up with your beard.

Jc Gudino November 24, 2010, 5:57 PM

I changed techs for the reason that after a few years with laser, I believed the results weren’t worth the cost. And then I ordered the personal laser. They will promise that after two years if hair grows back again, all treatments will be complimentary. They’ve got both fractional laser as well as Ipl, but I want to stay with fractionated laser now as Ipl did not appear to reduce the quantity of hair returning.

soft darts November 24, 2010, 11:56 PM

Concise and well written, thanks much for the info

Dolls House November 30, 2010, 1:28 AM

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but I’m glad I visited. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I believe my visitors will find that very useful.