Rebecca of Main St. Diaries blogs about why the flu isn't so bad.
Good Things About Having the Flu With Small Children:
1. I'm catching up on sleep.
2. I may have lost a few pounds.
3. I don't have to cook supper.
4. Laundry? Who gives a .....?
5. I have gone four days with no coffee, alcohol, or sugar. Must be good for my skin.
Bad things about having the flu with small children:
1. They will probably catch it--I've been hugging them (can't help it.)
2. Husband increasingly beleaguered each day (although trying not to show it).
3. "Mommy has a fever," seems to translate in their language to, "Please climb all over/sneeze on Mommy."
4. Novel will now be at least a week late.