They Call Her the Homeroom Hussy

From the Mom•Logic community: "My son saw me and my husband having sex ... and told his teacher about it!"

shy_mom.jpg

"Ohmigosh, I freaked out when my 5-year-old told his kindergarten teacher that he saw Mommy and Daddy lying naked on top of each other!"
--Angie

What's your advice for Angie? Have any similar stories? Share them here.

next: Moms Are Talking About...
Crystal February 4, 2008, 11:02 AM

I’m willing to bet that is fairly tame compared to what most teachers have heard from their kids, lol.

Matthew February 4, 2008, 1:56 PM

I’m not a “mom” so maybe I don’t get to comment (I’m a Dad). My advice:

BE PROUD! Your son witnessed you and your husband LOVING each other! How much better is it than him seeing your husband and you fighting?

BE PROUD YOU’RE GETTING SOME!!!!!

Matty

Jimmy Ching February 4, 2008, 4:41 PM

The article is called “Homeroom Hussy”… So sleeping with your husband makes you a hussy too? Wow. Incredible. That must be some backward law in some Southern state.

Jessica Adelman February 4, 2008, 7:19 PM

My daughter’s Kindergarten teacher once told me that if I didn’t believe everything that my daughter told me happened in Kindergarten, she wouldn’t believe everything my daughter said happens at home!
We agreed that a 5-yr-old has hers/his version of what they see and hear…

Jessica Adelman February 4, 2008, 7:20 PM

We agreed that a 5-yr-old has hers/his version of what they see and hear…

ashley February 5, 2008, 8:52 AM

Hey our 5 year old son walked in on us and said, “Gettin sex huh?” I couldn’t believe it!! There’s no telling what these kids tell their teachers. No need to be embarassed. Everybody has sex. Even the teacher.

Ambar February 12, 2008, 10:43 AM

It’s probably best we don’t know everything our kids tell people lol. Last year in kindergarten my daughter’s friend told my daughter her mom didn’t wear underwear.

Anonymous February 18, 2008, 1:42 PM

Hey!! cheer up lady….. look at the bright side….. its much better then ur kid tellin U that he saw UR HUSBAND and his TEACHER lying naked on top of each other! ;))

liric February 18, 2008, 6:55 PM

I know myson siad the same thing only hes in first gade and keep it in the room ok if you know what i mean