Shoes So Fashionable -- It Hurts!

Don't try running from the "Fashion Police" in these shoes!

shoesvsshoes.jpg

How often, when you see a weird fashion trend, have you thought to yourself, "I wouldn't be caught dead in that!" Well, we thought the same thing about Antonio Berardi's new heeless shoes (image A) -- until we heard they've already been snapped up by the likes of Victoria Beckham and Uma Thurman. The physics-defying shoes look like they'd be the perfect fit for a Barbie's perpetually-on-tip-toe feet, but not for humans. So, would you wear them?

Join us in our new game Barefoot is NOT an Option
Answer the poll above and tell us If you HAD to wear one of the two shoes above, which would you pick? (Remember: Barefoot is not an option.)

next: Moms: Shop or They'll Drop!
SugarPlumFairy March 12, 2008, 11:49 AM

Option A is awful. Give me the flats any day.

Anonymous March 12, 2008, 12:49 PM

are you serious — is A a real shoe?

dulce303 March 12, 2008, 2:12 PM

OMG!!! I love those shoes! I would SOOOO wear them. I think birkenstocks are gross. Give me physics-defying shoes anyday!

Anonymous March 12, 2008, 2:48 PM

Dulce - how ya going to do your grocery shopping in the heeless shoes?— someone gonna carry you?

kendall March 12, 2008, 2:54 PM

Option A looks like they would be really bad for your feet, hips, back… Not to mention they’re hideous.

dulce303 March 12, 2008, 2:57 PM

Anonymous - I would never shop in those shoes! Those things were designed for standing around and looking flawlessly fabulous. Who cares if you almost fall over when taking a step, who cares if you get a charlie-horse in your calves when you try to stand flat foot after wearing them and, who cares you’ll need a man to stand next to all night so you can lean on him. The point of those shoes is to look AMAZING when stepping out of the Limo, Towncar or cab. The more unreal the look, the more impossible the design the more I want it! HA! ;p

Anonymous March 12, 2008, 2:59 PM

i want it too

Cassie Naron March 13, 2008, 4:42 AM

option b for me, I have never been able to balance in heel shoes due to a problem with my ankles. Now everyone else would know what it feels like for me. How could you even walk in the other ones? Don’t get me wrong I like fashion and I have never owned any like b. However, option b just says “help, I don”t care who I inconvienence, as long as I look like I have fashion sense.” So much for common sense I guess. Let me be the first to sign your cast after you actually try to live life while wearing those suckers cuz you would have to walk in them at some point. LOL!

marley March 13, 2008, 10:59 AM

at first glance of A, I thought: “What the “$%^&*” Actually, the A shoe may give your legs a bit of a workout and be good for toning! I love the colour. They certainly aren’t “shopping” shoes, but you may be able to wear them for an hour and then a sit down night out - and wouldn’t that be a treat! They’d certainly be a conversation piece.

Cals March 13, 2008, 12:41 PM

Option A are fabulous! I’m certainly not arguing that option B would be a lot more comfortable, but I would rather walk around in pink furry slippers bought in a 24hr place at the end of a night out when my shoes are killing me than them! I’m silly, I know :D

Mary March 13, 2008, 1:36 PM

Both shoes are seriously hideous BUT if I had to chose I would chose A. I would rather be thought of someone in fashion than… well…. we all know what people think of shoe B!

Jenn March 14, 2008, 1:42 AM

A. I love the fashion but who says you actually have to walk in them. (wink)

PATTTY April 8, 2008, 9:48 PM

I would pick A..they are Fabulous!!!!