Tattoo You?

Is it a mistake to get a man's name tattooed on your bod, even if he is the father of your children?

79861701.jpg

While Denise Richards did indeed have two beautiful children with Charlie Sheen, their divorce has been one of the most bitter in recent memory. Maybe that's why she's been feeling less than thrilled about having his name tattooed on her body. This weekend, TMZ reported that Denise at last covered over her "Charlie" ankle tattoo with a fairy.

Have you ever had a guy's name tattooed on you? Any regrets?

next: Behind Every Candidate is a Great Mom
Stephanie Schwartz March 24, 2008, 1:04 PM

they are so cute

April March 24, 2008, 1:15 PM

I would never get anyone’s name tattooed on my body. My husband and I have a wonderful marriage, and there is no doubt in my mind that we will be together forever. I don’t even believe in divorce - however, I still wouldn’t get his name tattooed on me!

Jenn March 24, 2008, 2:02 PM

In my opinion I think it is like branding yourself. Not tatoos. but actually putting someone else’s name on your body. To each their own, but definitely not for me!

Jenn March 24, 2008, 2:05 PM

Hollie March 24, 2008, 2:10 PM

I have a T + H tattooed on my foot. It’s hard to tell what it is at first glance due to the design but it’s our initials. Personally I wouldn’t do a full name but since we’ve been together for 15 years and I’m only 32 I thought it was fitting.

Jenn March 24, 2008, 3:12 PM

Robin March 25, 2008, 11:28 AM

The older daughter looks like her dad.

Sandy August 8, 2008, 5:19 PM

I had my son’s name tattoed on my shoulder. I wouldn’t have a man’s name tattoed on me but my son is another story. I know he will be my son forever. Not like a man who will leave sometimes.

Jen September 22, 2008, 9:29 AM

When i was a teenager i got a tattoo of my name on my lower back. Well then i got married and was deeply in love with my husband. When he deployed to Iraq i thought it would great to add to my tattoo and put his name with a heart. Now we’ve been married for 6 years and their are times i am farely certain that divorce is in our future. I almost regrett the ink, but at the same time i am just happy it’s on my lower back so i don’t have to see it every single day.

Elvie Shanker October 23, 2010, 4:17 AM

im pretty certain urban art in mesa does. but you would have to call, its on university. im 20 but i’ve gotten mine there and only plan to go there as well as my mom and step-father. anyway its a great shop and i think they do.