10 Things You Don't Know about Dads

Reality TV's Bachelor-turned-Dad, Ryan Sutter, reveals some information Moms may be surprised to know. Ryan is married to Bachelorette Trista, and they have a 8-month-old son, Max.

rayn_max_sutter_wide.jpg
10-things-to-know-about-dads.jpg
trista_bag_sm.jpg

To win one of Trista's cool diaper bags, click here!

When little Max turns 1 in July, we'll be there along with People magazine for an exclusive look inside the party.

Click on an image to view the Ryan Sutter Exclusive Gallery!

next: My Man's Better Than Yours
dulce303 April 7, 2008, 4:13 PM

OMG!!! Ryan and Max are gorgeous! Trista is a lucky lady.

Robin April 7, 2008, 8:28 PM

I think Ryan is so hot and seems like a really good husband and father. Wish my husband was so adorable. Ha ha ha! sign me up for the free bag too!

Patty April 7, 2008, 10:36 PM

This is hilarious…thanks for your honesty.

Anonymous April 7, 2008, 11:06 PM

I think I could’ve lived without knowing he checks out 25-year-olds. Some things are better left a mystery.

George April 8, 2008, 9:32 AM

This guy is a moron, and not typical. He is indeed a clueless, immature little boy, but he wants to think he’s normal. He’s not. He got maybe two things half-right, and even then, for the wrong reasons. Most men are better than this loser.

denise April 8, 2008, 10:19 AM

I love Ryan

Ileana April 8, 2008, 11:43 AM

I think this list is very cute! Love the list

diana April 9, 2008, 12:54 AM

yeah him and his kid are very cute. but…i might have to slightly agree with “george”. my man doesnt ignore poopy diapers he takes em on. and he certainly doesnt check out other ladies-weird. he is a bit typical though. my husband will take our 5 mo old out when its too cold, and of course will be proud of him for finding his peepee. but its also a little weird that ryan likes when his MIL is around? nahh thats for brownie points. why would a guy want two “wives” hangin around. it drives them nuts!

HollyYit April 10, 2008, 12:14 PM

we get turned on when you breat feed - wtf? … is this sick or what . .. what was he before he wrote for a living … a garbage man or something, correct? - well, i hope he didn’t quit his day job

TRO April 10, 2008, 12:44 PM

This guy is a moron.

J April 10, 2008, 1:24 PM

He is right on target

Anonymous April 10, 2008, 1:28 PM

I really didn’t want to know that my man looks at other women…I mean I know he does…I just didn’t want to hear somebody say it.

Dave April 10, 2008, 2:05 PM

1 - Nope.. maybe junior high kids.. or maybe even Highschool kids.

2 - Nope.. but not going out for any reason is silly.

3 - Lame.. you can get outta doin’ a diaper only if you’ve done most of ‘em and your hands are covered in grease.

4 - sorta.. we are sensitive.. but fat? whatever.

5 - no comment.

6 - Is he completely out of his mind?? or was his MI there while he filled out the questionaire?

7 - Ok.. yeah.

8 - Sure.. it sexy that you didn’t think you had to spend a ton of time to impress someone who says they love you for you… but it ya wanna wear it for you.. fine.

9 - Of course we’re scared.. weren’t you?

10 - actually.. I’m more likely to talk about kids and housework than beer or sports..

Always Home & Uncool April 10, 2008, 8:15 PM

Let me add:

11 - Some of us dads have a bit more substance and depth than the guy who wrote the first 10 items on this list. And we do it all without media coverage.

Please fade away and quit wasting America’s time.

Kay April 12, 2008, 10:34 AM

I am so glad you are not my husband or the father of my children. This is not funny, not funny at all.

denise April 14, 2008, 1:11 PM

it is funny, not meant to be a real serious topic.

molly April 14, 2008, 4:10 PM

I saw interviews trista did with momlogic and was disgusted. Not only has her #1 priority for a long time been to “get her body back” and “have sex with ryan” instead of taking care of the baby and appreciating him, etc but she’s lost every mother’s respect (those who even did respect her in the 1st place) . I have 3 kids and was just disgusted to hear that interview. Why does momlogic let her on that, I liked it before when it had admirable moms on there. Anyways, what is so incredibly disturbing about Trista is that she knows perfectly well that she is not fat and that she is fine, but she wants tons of people to reassure her of that fact and she thinks that if she says she looks fat and looks bad in an outfit etc etc - then everybody will chime in and be like “oh no, you look great, you’re not fat”. I can’t stand people like that. Could she stand to lose a few lbs…sure….who couldn’t ..but does she have to make it sound like it was the end of the world the way she did…..so much so to the point she is ignoring the child….HECK NO. I also have zero respect for this woman. You guys would have died if you saw the Us magazine interview where she said she can’t just leave the kid as much as she wishes she could so she could work out. I was like…..omg.

creative-type dad April 14, 2008, 4:19 PM

#1? I don’t think so.

You’re probably one of those weird dudes that has tried the milk too…

cristina April 14, 2008, 4:22 PM

you guys gotta remember - trista and ryan were each paid $1million to marry each other. I remember hearing about it from the ABC network. The point being, anyone can be that ridiculously happy and seem to be so cute when they get all that money for doing absolutely nothing on top of free weddings, parties, trips etc. It’s ridiculous - that doesn’t make you an expert on parenting only mooching. Ryan - why did you do it? She even said on the first show that she wanted money and a wedding - what happened to substance? Why did you feed her ego and her acct by letting her control you?

molly April 14, 2008, 4:26 PM

She was also the first one voted off a lot of series - like the dancing show - the first individual ever voted off the first season ever - and all because of her attitude- she thought everybody wanted her so much then she couldn’t focus. It was really sad! A problem - (her being on the show in the first place) that was quickly rectified.