10 Things You Don't Know about Dads

Reality TV's Bachelor-turned-Dad, Ryan Sutter, reveals some information Moms may be surprised to know. Ryan is married to Bachelorette Trista, and they have a 8-month-old son, Max.

rayn_max_sutter_wide.jpg
10-things-to-know-about-dads.jpg
trista_bag_sm.jpg

To win one of Trista's cool diaper bags, click here!

When little Max turns 1 in July, we'll be there along with People magazine for an exclusive look inside the party.

Click on an image to view the Ryan Sutter Exclusive Gallery!

next: My Man's Better Than Yours
Brooke April 14, 2008, 10:24 PM

Ryan is, by far, the bigger baby in that pic above.

cindy April 14, 2008, 11:40 PM

That really must tick off trista about ryan stealing glances at cute 25yr olds. GROSS. way too much info ryan, and keep the breast feeding/turn on’s between husband and wife please!

Kelly April 15, 2008, 12:15 AM

Wow, what a moron, sure, my man may looks at younger women, doesn’t mean i need to hear he does. And who the hell isnt’ scared a few days before the birth??!! Maybe he should stop telling us what men do and dont do until he grows up!

acc April 15, 2008, 12:56 AM

Wow… Ryan, don’t drag the rest of us dads down with you, you Neanderthal moron.

I’ve never heard of this guy or the TV show he was on (I’d rather spend time with the kid than watch TV anyway) but clearly he needs to be erased from the public spotlight ASAP.

Brent April 15, 2008, 4:31 PM

I dont think number #1 applies either. I can’t stand this guy - why does he constantly think he is speaking for all mankind?? All makind is not as whipped and spineless as he is.

jon April 20, 2008, 10:13 AM

Think the term douche nozzle is applicable.

molly April 24, 2008, 12:48 PM

why does momlogic do this? why run a story on “surprising things you dont know about dads” why do they make it sound 1. fascinating 2. like this guy is a somebody 3. that he speaks for all dads whenever he talks so everyone should listen. Ryan is not a role model. He was just the only one dumb enough to stay on that show long enough and be spineless. other people aka ABC execs arent as fooled by trista

Melissa  May 1, 2008, 8:51 AM

I thought the article that Ryan wrote was cute ! I am married with 2 boys and the stuff Ryan said definitely made me laugh and alot I had experienced in my own home. I am glad to see him write the article and I love Trista and Ryan. Make sure to keep us updated.

brooke May 1, 2008, 12:15 PM

melissa - why dont you love people that do something rather then….nothing. they are not experts in parenting and therefore should not be on this website. they are people that were paid a lot of money to marry each other, that do everything for money and ignore children so they can work out and pose in bathing suits because they’re vain. Knock yourself out if this is what you consider admirable in other human beings.

carrie May 1, 2008, 12:18 PM

MOMLOGIC - please read all the comments people are writing and take them seriously - we will be angry and upset if you continue coverage on these nobodys. We only mention it because I see where you say you’ll do lots of coverage on the kids 1st bday. Please please don’t. It’s not worth losing a lot of your readers.

sandra May 15, 2008, 3:00 PM

momlogic is there any way you can stop showing trista and ryan. we dont like seeing them, and you’re their only source of income now so dont give them the pleasure. ryan is no father expert and she is no good looking girl

sonny May 22, 2008, 4:00 PM

momlogic - my wife and others are cancelling their memberships because of thetoo much coverage you give these nobodys like trista. can you cover people worhty of something. have trista go get a real job for a change instead of making as though she’s the first one ever to have a child.

Michelle July 22, 2008, 3:47 PM

Trista is so unattractive. Why is she on everything here, she’s no expert on anything except mooching, sponging, acting and talking like a baby. She does everything for money and fame, this is not about “love” momlogic- please do something about this and get rid of her. Have her get a job like the rest of us to pay her bills instead of paying her to be on here and upset us.

Mature Women November 10, 2010, 12:50 PM

Hi. I just wanted to tell you that when I look at this page on my ipod touch the article displays very weird. It’s very skewed. I believe this is an easy fix. Other than that great blog! I’ve bookmarked it.

kroonluchters November 21, 2010, 6:15 PM

can its possible Mr kristallen kroonluchters

buy thomas sabo charms December 20, 2010, 4:40 PM

Good thinking. What are your thoughts on expansion on a global scale? Sometimes people get a little upset with global expansion. I will be back soon and follow up with a response.

thomas sabo charms sale uk December 20, 2010, 4:47 PM

Your article bare the true thinking of showing your true feelings between the lines, I had great insights, hoping to interact more!

pandora rings December 20, 2010, 6:45 PM

My mate and I have been just talking about this specific topic, jane is continually trying to prove me wrong! I am going to present her this particular blog post not to mention rub it in a little!

slabit forum December 25, 2010, 3:52 AM

I was been after the WWW for such information and i wanted to thank you for the post. Also, just off topic, how can i find a version of this theme? – 10x

Breast enlargement without surgery January 9, 2011, 11:30 AM

There are actually numerous details like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to convey up. I supply the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you bring up where an important factor might be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around things like that, but I’m certain that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Both girls and boys feel the affect of just a second?s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.