Go ahead, try them tonight...then let the games begin.
OK, we already know that "choreplay" is a surefire way to get your motor running. But here are five other quick ways to get yourself in the mood.
1. Thirty minutes of "me" time: After you put the kids to bed, allow yourself at least a half hour of "me" time to transform from Mom to hot mama. (And, no, cleaning the kitchen does not count as "me" time.) Take a bath, read a magazine, or have a glass of wine to relax and shift gears.
2. Break out the Momgerie: We know those sweats and T's are comfy, but you'll feel sexier if you slip into something a bit sexier...like a silk nightie. Promise.
3. Create a sexy soundtrack: Music can be a great way to get you in the mood. To pump up the passion, put some sizzling songs in your iPod and listen before hitting the sheets.
4. Fantasize: It's a given that you love your partner (right?), but there's nothing wrong with letting your mind wander a bit while you're doing the deed. Is he Becks or George Clooney tonight? Shh...it's your little secret. (We'll never tell.)
5. Make out: As busy Moms, we often skip the foreplay and go straight to the sex. Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. But kissing your partner for at least five minutes will ignite your desire, putting you way more in the mood for what's yet to come.
What puts you in the mood?