Does This Toy Really Drop the F-Bomb?

Momstrosity: A toy designed to teach kids the alphabet has been accused of teaching the F-word instead.

A Florida grandfather, Knutty Frye, (yes, that is his real name) claims if you press the 'F' and 'J' keys simultaneously on a Leapfrog Alphabet Pal Caterpillar, it'll spew out some foul language. When I heard this story and decided to put the allegedly cursing caterpillar to the test.

next: Moms Are Talking About...
Cathy May 18, 2010, 9:05 PM

TOO funny, and spot on!! We’ve all been there.

My granddaughter has this toy, and my son discovered the naughty talk while he was playing around with it. Had no idea it was a well-known f-bomb-up!

Anonymous September 21, 2010, 6:19 AM

obviously those that found this ‘hilarious’ suffer from an atrophied sense of humour.

I pressed the M C B T H keys and it recited Hamelet. Now I am sure someone will try this.

cheap thomas sabo charms December 20, 2010, 4:38 PM

I love what you guys are consistently up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll. My best wishes, Veronique.

cheap thomas sabo charms December 20, 2010, 4:47 PM

Good thinking. What are your thoughts on expansion on a global scale? Sometimes people get a little upset with global expansion. I will be back soon and follow up with a response.

thomas sabo charms ebay December 20, 2010, 5:03 PM

It’s pretty interesting that the mainstream media has changed the way it looks at this recently dont you think? What once seemed like a never discussed issue has become more prevelant. Overall though I’m looking for a change.

pandora rings December 20, 2010, 6:49 PM

Man is harder than iron stronger than stone and more fragile than a rose.