Can Elmo Sex Keep the Spark Alive?

Some Mom-bloggers swear that "Elmo Sex" can save a relationship!

elmos_sex.jpg

During a recent mom blogger pow wow, Role Mommy, Mom 101, Traveling Mom and a few other moms shared a let your hair down chat session about balancing work, motherhood and relationships with their significant others. After a few glasses of chardonnay, the topic turned to sex and one mom sadly revealed she has none. Without missing a beat, Liz at Mom-101 suggested she give "Elmo Sex" a try.

What exactly is Elmo Sex? If you're the parent of a pre-schooler then you know that when "Elmo's World" starts playing on the tube, your child will be captivated for at least 5 minutes - which gives you just enough time to sneak into the bathroom and get busy.

Would you consider Elmo Sex or would you prefer to wait until the kids are asleep?

next: Cocktails with Your Kids?
Anonymous March 13, 2008, 11:15 AM

We prefer Monsters Inc sex—it lasts longer.

Anonymous April 8, 2008, 11:49 AM

Thats wrong and NASTEY!EWWWWWWWWWW

Kelley April 8, 2008, 4:42 PM

I prefer sex when my kids are tucked in bed at night. At the other end of the house. Here’s a thought…Let YOUR carnal desires WAIT, instead of throwing your kid in front of the TV and hoping he/she doesn’t rush into the thick of it. Does anyone really need sex that badly?

Anonymous April 8, 2008, 6:51 PM

Lighten up! Who has energy at the end of the day? If we waited until the kids were asleep, we’d never have sex. And I take pride in working on my relationship…and if that means surprising my husband with Elmo sex… so be it.

Three words… doors with locks.

Elastigurrrl April 9, 2008, 11:04 AM

We have IncredibleSex at our house… Don’t let your carnal desires wait — who knows when you’ll have another opportunity. You and your spouse should come first. It’s really alright to let the tv babysit once in a while so you can spend time with your husband. AMEN to the three words…

Dale April 9, 2008, 10:15 PM

That is the best time, in the morning. After the 3 boys are at school, to put on Dora or something, so our baby can watch it while we have some hot & sexy romps with my wife!
It doesn’t happen as often as I would like, but still, when it does, it is GREAT!!!!!!!

Richcroc April 10, 2008, 5:29 AM

I think that if you want to keep your relationship hot and sexy then any opportunity is a good opportunity.

Seriously in the morning one is often fresh and full of zippity doo da, where as at night after putting the kids too bed you feel exhausted yourself.

Anonymous April 10, 2008, 7:24 PM

sould woman have sex it is no good to have sex

Anonymous April 10, 2008, 7:27 PM

sould you lose all you’re time on sex

Lola April 10, 2008, 9:08 PM

Any time Any where with my man, thats what I’m talking about.

Lis April 10, 2008, 11:18 PM

That’s kinda like a good idea.It’s like a 5 min aggressive-non stop quicky.. Maybe i will try it later.. I think its time for us,woman, to get out from the common-romantic-comfort zone sex and change it to the wild-hot-sassy sex.. Its another way to show love, that’s what I think.

Marie April 23, 2008, 10:38 PM

Fast sex is defiently better than no sex at all (sometime better) and it fits into the busy day a whole lot better. If yall don’t have sex at all one of you will find somebody else to have sex with. As far as the kid walking in please lock your doors.

totomixbuk April 5, 2011, 11:16 PM

Good work, it’s pleasure to read your posts. Waiting for more
platne typy bukmacherskie