Supermodel! Paws off the Baby!

Tom Brady goes on an outing with his baby boy and supermodel girlfriend Gisele Bundchen--wonder what Mom Bridget Moynahan's thinking.

brady_baby_041508_002.jpg

When your ex's supermodel g'friend is caught holding your kid...that can't go over too well. Does Daddy have a right to do whatever he wants when he's got the kid or should Mama have a say in who touches her baby?

next: Moms Are Talking About...
KL April 16, 2008, 4:53 PM

Oh no! That’s gotta hurt.

Dadtastic April 16, 2008, 5:09 PM

It’s difficult to know how I feel about this. On one hand, it’s his baby too and he should be able to share the people in his life with each other. On the other hand, if I were Bridget, I might tear off Giselle’s arms… which would make runway work very difficult.

dulce303 April 16, 2008, 5:13 PM

This image gets me upset. I thought she was crossing the line when she sent Bridget a baby shower basket, but this is just crazy. Not cool! She should not be holding that kid. I would be fliping out if I were Bridget!

Annie April 16, 2008, 5:47 PM

I think it is appropriate! The other opinion is no Daddy time at all. Gisele is a good person and would be a good mommy. Way to go team Brady!

sara p April 16, 2008, 5:51 PM

my people look bridget knows that is not the 1st time that bradybundchen pass the day with the baby soo she hopes what?? that gisele completly ignore him, don´t look at him?… that´s is good thing proves that gisele likes him but you guys are sad people and only see a prespective of story the only thing REALLY important is talk bad about someone…

So Cute April 16, 2008, 5:52 PM

What is the big deal here!? One day Bridget will finally move on from Tom and get herself a boyfriend (or girlfriend) that will love her son like his or her own. Tom has every right to include his future wife in the child’s life. Get used to it. Tom and Gisele are serious and this proves it!
This is America! Lots of kids have several parents these days. That’s life!

emc April 16, 2008, 6:01 PM

Come on people. If she ignored the kid she would be evil as well. Let them live their life.

Mary  April 16, 2008, 6:06 PM

The woman is going to be his wife and the little boy’s stepmother. You don’t like it when he fails to visit now you’re carping because his fiance is holding his son. Give the guy a break!

Big Fan of Gi April 16, 2008, 6:58 PM

I LOVE this picture. Mainly because I am sure Bridget hates it and that makes me happy. Bridget is so evil! Nice pictures. What a happy happy family. Gisele is a natural!

reality April 16, 2008, 7:39 PM

He’s photographed all over the world during the offseason so far. The few days he has to spend with the child and he can’t even protect him from the paparazzi?!

Bridget is Awesome April 16, 2008, 7:41 PM

Bridget is really a class act. She is trying to allow Tom to have a relationship with his son - she deserves a medal for that!

Bridget is a total class act April 16, 2008, 8:01 PM

I really admire Bridget for the way she has handled the situation.

She’s such a dignified and classy lady. Her friends know that she only wants what is best for her son.

Can’t say that I like that picture of Gisele, though. You’d think she’d have a little more consideration of Bridget’s feelings and not hold the baby in front of the paparazzi.

PR MOVE April 16, 2008, 8:20 PM

to me this is a pr move tom a gisele have been getting alot of heat in the press and brady fan base has gone down because of it and now we see a picture of him and gisele with the child if you go on to flynet you can see more pictures of them looking right at the paps and gisele even had this big smile on her face to me that said it all this is a total pr move i would have more respect for tom if it didnt take bad press to make you go and see your child

susan April 16, 2008, 8:45 PM

No pr move. If it were it would be just brady with John.

mama_chita April 16, 2008, 8:49 PM

Well, I’m sure she (Bridget) would rather NOT look at the photo. But I think that lots of (‘regular’) people go through this EVERY day. (An ‘ex’ is with a new partner, while with the kid(s).) At least Bridget knew from Day-One, that she was having the baby after she and Tom Brady were no longer a couple. So she knew this situation would come up. Some people are in this situation after a painful divorce or separation, and still deal with it. To answer the question posted: I think it’s silly to even suggest that the ‘Mama (would) have a say in who touches her baby.’

Anonymous April 16, 2008, 9:04 PM

susan like i said gisele and tom both have had bad press this is a pr move this will help both of them she has been talk about and looks very bad in the public eye im sorry but thats just my thought BUT TIME WILL TELL I COULD BE WRONG

Anon April 16, 2008, 9:48 PM

Brady fans have been accusing Bridget for pimping the baby because there are several shots of her with the baby, mostly on CBB. Well who’s pimping the kid now? There has not been one picture with Tom alone with his son, now all of a sudden there are all these pap pictures with Tom, Gisele and John. It seems like a real PR moment carefully orchestrated by Brady and Bundchen

:) April 17, 2008, 6:41 AM

I think you all(except mama_chita) sound like bitter hags. Who cares if he’s dating a ‘super model’ and she held the baby. They ended their relationship in 2006, they moved on. Also, you don’t know how often he sees his baby just because there aren’t photos all over the internet.

Baby Mama April 17, 2008, 12:13 PM

Ouch! This picture only reminds me what could happen if I don’t hit the gym more.

ybgolbg April 18, 2008, 11:07 AM

I exceeded both cynical and shameful on the part of this pair of immoral

It appears that they do not have either their neurons his brain is not working

Only operates them what is on the top of the leg between

Pair of pigs