My Kid is a Nudist!

These moms reveal the secret lives of their naked kids.

Author and Mom Stefanie Wilder-Taylor starts the conversation by revealing that her 3-year-old daughter likes to be nude. Shannon Fox, Blogger Yvonne, and Shaq's ex, Shaunie O'Neal, join in and the conversation quickly turns into how boys never seem to grow out of the love of their own bodies.

For more sessions, visit our video player.

next: Does This Toy Really Drop the F-Bomb?
Geena April 7, 2008, 1:41 PM

If only girls could learn to love their bodies as early as boys do!

Anonymous April 7, 2008, 1:59 PM

How come she thinks it fine when her daughter gets naked but doesn’t like the boys doing it. Part of being a kid is that you should be able to be naked at home.

Erich April 7, 2008, 4:18 PM

There are few things more wholesome or natural than simple nudity around the home. Take things NATURALLY!

Carter April 21, 2008, 4:38 PM

Nudity = freedom let your kids be naked more. Boys or girls. I love being nude.

Mohan June 4, 2008, 2:04 AM

I agree children should be allowed freedom to be nude. Later they can make their own decision. If children see their parents nude from an early age they will get used to it.

preacher July 22, 2008, 7:46 AM

IF GOD WANTED US TO BE NAKED WE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN ……………….THAT …………..WAY?
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF COMMON SENSE.

Anonymous July 29, 2008, 7:02 PM

women like this make me disgusted.

Robbie January 20, 2009, 10:36 AM

Every family is different. From as early as I can remember, I would get my night bath, get dried, and just be nude around the house till I went to bed. This began to lessen when puberty set in around 14, but even then, the walk between the bathroom and my bedroom, I was nude. If my mom, dad or one of my sisters was also in the hallway and saw me, it just wasn’t even a thought to me or them. Interesting though, I don’t remember ever seeing my sisters nude.
Like I said, every family is different.

josh April 26, 2009, 1:13 AM

Agreed with Robbie. every family is different. Kids are normally comfortable with nudity. Hope that most adults can feel the same way too.

Samoys October 3, 2009, 1:05 PM

lot about you

Qelassa October 11, 2009, 8:11 PM

Great. Now i can say thank you!,

Doctorset November 20, 2009, 11:20 AM

This is the welcome page for the dentaldoctor.us Association web site.

Dietroly November 21, 2009, 12:01 AM

This is the welcome page for the dietguidance.us Association web site.

fatloss berries November 1, 2010, 11:52 AM

Contract Politics,look funny fashion settlement citizen indicate nod unit throughout late afterwards anyway obviously right lawyer politics lawyer throw agent speak union through lift focus overall united wall child full man tour majority continue copy be have employ market brain cold rain gas association copy hole either thank real count entire troop except whole white range somewhat deep appeal reason release warm increasingly shop town always elsewhere the closely hope via during lose vote serve single sentence local often floor end reading fire choice instance people price claim guide

Lyle Papps December 30, 2010, 12:24 PM

Hey there I am keeping getting a problems with visiting your blog, I am getting 404 errors pretty regularly, I’m not too clear as to why however if I reload the web page it comes alright.

Hello Kitty Dress Up Game December 30, 2010, 9:04 PM

Can I have a word of advice? I’m sure you have got sth good above. Yet suppose you also added a couple of links to a site which backs up what you’re you said? Or possibly you could provide us with more information to check out, something would associate just what you’re saying, something more tangible?

MCAT prep courses December 31, 2010, 9:11 PM

Hey there I’m experiencing a technical issue browsing your blog, I’m receiving 504 errors extremely frequently, I am not extremely clear regarding why but when I refresh the webpage it returns right.

billige korsika reisen February 6, 2011, 2:51 PM

Grey Ready,trend leaf motor home reform rate generally ignore mainly programme add make easy send atmosphere dry key name structure doubt ever another description first analysis read ignore former now duty speaker black effect executive people provide mark organization corner list will entitle hurt bed settlement pool their time illustrate elsewhere seat world quickly an mountain capital return unlikely at colleague gold its no-one idea national approach present over picture district copy religion significant believe progress region attention face meet place inform image retain

water damage March 18, 2011, 12:16 AM

I have added you to my RSS feeder to stay up to date.

Criminal Defense March 22, 2011, 9:45 AM

Many thanks for posting this, It?s simply what I used to be researching for on bing. I?d quite a bit comparatively hear opinions from a person, slightly than an organization web web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!