Teen Partying Starts at Onesie

Are graphic onesies to blame for drunken teen behavior?

Momlogic's Momstrosity: We see it every day on the news, kids are engaging in "partying" behavior younger and younger  What age does it all start? I think it might start at onesie. The graphic onesie. By labeling our children in their formative years with actual slogans like, "I get boob whenever I want," "Someday I'll get trashed at prom," "I party naked," and "I Sleep all Day Party All Night," aren't we just tempting fate? Why not just cut to the chase and deck babies out in these:

offensiveonesies.jpg

next: Miley and Billy Ray: Cute or Creepy?
Anonymous April 29, 2008, 12:21 PM

I think the “I party naked” is cute! I have some funny onesies for my baby but they say stuff like “Oh Snap” and “All Hands on the Poop Deck” “Mommy’s Little Monster.” I think it’s silly to think those kind of onesies will have any effect. It’s not like they can read them…

ssmith April 29, 2008, 12:41 PM

Jeebus, people.
The cute onesie stuff is great.
It’s the further mentality of a parent that would put something like
“are you my daddy?” on a baby that messes
them up.
Buying he 10y/o something that has “cutie” (or whatever) written across their backside is what is disturbing.

Tuni & G April 29, 2008, 3:40 PM

Wow! these are actually really cute.

Brittany September 1, 2009, 11:32 AM

Does anybody besides me find these tacky? Certain onesies are funny but these are vulgar. Why would someone want to put this on their innocent baby?

thomas sabo charms sale December 20, 2010, 4:37 PM

I can see that you are a specialist at your area! I am starting a website soon, and your tips will be very valuable for me.. Thanks for all your support and wishing you all the success in your business.

Life Plus March 17, 2011, 1:56 PM

1. There Isn’t Enough Time to Discuss Evaluation Results2. Evaluation Results Are Not Actionable3. Information Isn’t Presented in a Format That is Helpful for Trustees4. Trustees Don’t See Value in Evaluation