Surprising secrets to getting your mojo back.
Ask any Mom if she has tons of energy for sex, and most will respond with a resounding "Hell, no!"
On a sex-life-rescue mission on behalf of all Moms, momlogic's Julie called sex educator Dr. Sari Locker for her top tips:
1. Have coffee after dinner. If you have caffeine coursing through your veins after Grey's Anatomy, you'll be way more inclined to explore his anatomy.
2. Bust a move. "Dancing can increase blood flow in the entire body, including the genitals," says Dr. Sari Locker.
3. Indulge in foreplay--standing up. Getting in bed sends "sleep time!" signals to your brain. Playfully push him against a wall for some vertical foreplay instead.
4. Eat lighter meals. "Eating a heavy meal will lower most women's sexual energy," says Dr. Locker.
5. Move out of the bedroom. "Doing anything risky will increase your heart rate and give you an adrenaline rush," says Dr. Locker. "And adrenaline increases blood flow to the pelvic region."
Sex against the kitchen sink, in the shower, or on top of the washer/dryer after the kiddies are fast asleep will make you feel inspired, not tired.
What (if anything) boosts your sexual energy?