Hillary's Weathered Teen Troubles

Part 4: Hillary can relate to the drama of teen dating.

The senator running for prez reveals the benefit of the secret service going on daughter Chelsea's dates.

For more from momlogic's Hillary Clinton town hall exclusive, click on one of the videos below.

Hillary: You're Wearing THAT?!
Part 3: Hillary reminisces about Chelsea's inauguration clothing crisis.
Hillary's Real Competition
Part 2: Move over, Obama! Hear who Hillary Clinton's really competing against in the eyes of daughter Chelsea.
Hillary on 'Mom Guilt'
Part 1: Hillary: Guilt and worry in a Mom's DNA

Click on an image to view Momlogic's Town Hall with Hillary Clinton Gallery!

meetthepanel.jpg

Janene May 3, 2008, 1:16 PM

Thank you MOMLOGIC for interviewing Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, whom I believe is one of the most important women in our lifetime.

Rebecca May 3, 2008, 2:35 PM

Hillary is a brilliant teacher and powerful leader. Also a truly wonderful mother. Please help us sway the superdelegates- they are afraid of Hillary’s strengths. Please help her get as many votes in NC as possible! It REALLY seems that the underground political forces are trying to undermine her, as much as I hate to admit. Help us all. This from the USNEWS and WORLD REPORT on May 2nd.: “As Tuesday’s primary contests in Indiana and North Carolina approach, polls show voters’ support drifting toward Hillary Clinton in those states and nationally. At the same time, the Democratic superdelegates are increasingly swinging to Barack Obama. In a poll released Thursday, Clinton had chiseled away Obama’s double-digit lead in North Carolina, and in the Gallup daily tracking poll she had pulled ahead of the Illinois senator by 4 points.” Please help us get Hillary in in 2008 so Barack will grow and learn for 2012. He is great but JUST NOT READY … too naive now. It is a complicated world. Please help get votes for Hillary.

Lynn May 3, 2008, 2:47 PM

I look forward to the day when young girls just take it for granted that they can grow up to be president. Hillary is an inspiration… and it certainly looks like she did a great job raising Chelsea.

DeDe May 3, 2008, 2:54 PM

very interesting to hear Sen. Clinton speak on more personal topics. Jackie O. was always given credit for doing a good job of raising her children, and I think she in fact advised HRC on parenting in the White House. Sen. Clinton has done a great job too- Chelsea is the living proof. Sen. Clinton will carry her dedication to improving the lives of women and children into the White House if nominated and elected. Her “testicular fortitude” in this campaign has earned the respect of the nation, and American women of all political persuasions owe her a debt of gratitude. She is blazing trails that all of us will benefit from.

paul e May 3, 2008, 2:54 PM

yes,sen clinton is one of the important woman in the world!.I live in fl,so our votes don’t count,what really is a major problem and like it’s really ok to screw all the dems in fl&mi,howard dean has lost his mind,if the dnc thinks people really believe obama and are being extorted along with all the rest of us about the afro-american votes,the dnc is very dillusional!.why? are people trying to rob a women of being pres of the us?,forget the racial issue,whats really behind all of this?.may god bless hillary&the usa.

Rebecca May 3, 2008, 3:02 PM

Remember ladies “it is a man’s world”

NOW WE KNOW— BUT LET’s GET OUT THERE RIGHT NOW AND MAKE IT FAIR! WE NEED VOTES!

Janet May 3, 2008, 3:30 PM

I have raised my children and they are now contributing adults. I am proud to say that they possess the qualities of honesty and integrity, two qualities that top my list of values.

It is for this reason that I could never support Hillary. During this campaign alone, she has demonstrated just the opposite. I do not hold her up as an example of womanhood that I can admire.

Marlena Mire May 3, 2008, 3:40 PM

Is something to be research, why some people are so blind, and can not see that Senator Hillary is the best ‘person’ to be elected. She will be the best President in USA history..trust us

ric May 3, 2008, 3:47 PM

I find telling the truth to be one of the most important issues, and to be true to the public.
Sen. Cinton has not envoked that type of campaign, she has pandered to the people of America at every turn.
While I feel a woman in office is not the problem, it is a problem when she does not represent the BEST solutions. The Gas Tax Holiday is the latest pandering for her, it solves nothing, the oil companes will just raise the priceto cover the difference and you will pay the same or more. THE GOVERMENT DOES NOT CONTROLTHE OIL COMPANIES……..

Stephanie May 3, 2008, 3:48 PM

Please join Hillary’s campaign site MOMSFORHILLARY.COM and pass it on..
Hill 08!

ric May 3, 2008, 3:50 PM

Marlena, you say trust US, I say trust the FACTS!!

Tracy May 3, 2008, 4:49 PM

You are all falling for a facade. A vote for Hillary brings back Bill and all his cronies. I work with executives who have worked closely with Hillary and everyone agrees she is the nastiest woman they’ve every met. WE NEED CHANGE-don’t fall for the same old Washington!
VOTE OBAMA…he will unite us with each other and the world.

Santa Williams May 3, 2008, 4:51 PM

From one mom to another I have to say that I admire Hillary Clinton for her courage during the difficult times in her life,as a Christian I was among countles others that prayed that God would giveb her the strength to endure it all,and God prevailed,but as a Democrat who envision a better tomorrow for my children Hillary is not my candidate. She strikes me as someone is will do whatever whenever to have her way. I don’t acquit her years in the white house as real experience,and when having her experiences re-counted they really don’t account for much. I know she has made head ways in the fight for women’s right’s,but so has a lot of others.There has been to many wishy-washy,change the rules tactics in her campaign to make me feel comfortable voting for her.My vote will be for my children and the generation that is coming next,and hopefully Mr,Obama can lead us to a better and unified contry.

Judah May 3, 2008, 5:03 PM

Go Hillary the firs woman President in this country

segsig May 3, 2008, 5:10 PM

Too bad she turned into a Republican to try to win at all costs. The loss of integrity and dignity is beneath all women everywhere.

Her and McCain teaming up on their pandering gas relief will net you less than $30 this summer, but cost many jobs - a true Bush economic plan.

George May 3, 2008, 5:12 PM

There’s no bigger lying rats than the 2 Clintons. Both are nothing but scumbags.

HeatherinVT May 3, 2008, 5:13 PM

The Wrong Woman is not the Right Answer.

If we elect the wrong woman to be the first US president it could have disasterous long term implications.

Please do not vote because of anatomy. Vote for the candidate who best represents what should be a core conviction to make US policy work for all Americans.

Hillary Clinton has shown that she will say almost anything to get elected. Let us just look to today where she is talking about suspending the gas tax. Even if she had herculian power in the congress and senate she could not get a gill passed by May 26th. She is pandering for votes.

The strong female leaders that I know are honest and upfront ~ they do not just say things to make people feel better. She is not talking about solutions…she is making pie in the sky promises to get votes.

Again. The Wrong Woman is Not the Right Answer for our COUNTRY

Lina May 3, 2008, 5:13 PM

THE CLINTONS ARE DISHONEST AND NOT TRUSTWORTHY—-CANT BELIEVE ANY THING THEY SAY..
THINK THEY ARE BEHIND ALOT OF OBAMAS PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW…BO OBAMA

George May 3, 2008, 5:14 PM

NO BIGGER LYING RATS THAN THE 2 CLINTON SCUMBAGS. THEIR DAY IS COMING.

TC May 3, 2008, 5:19 PM

While I’m not a fan of Hilary’s, I’ll give her credit for having spunk and determination. I don’t know who is best suited to run the country, and I don’t think it would matter if it was a man, woman, or martian at this point, as long as they make a true change in the way things are going.