Hillary's Weathered Teen Troubles

Part 4: Hillary can relate to the drama of teen dating.

The senator running for prez reveals the benefit of the secret service going on daughter Chelsea's dates.

For more from momlogic's Hillary Clinton town hall exclusive, click on one of the videos below.

Hillary: You're Wearing THAT?!
Part 3: Hillary reminisces about Chelsea's inauguration clothing crisis.
Hillary's Real Competition
Part 2: Move over, Obama! Hear who Hillary Clinton's really competing against in the eyes of daughter Chelsea.
Hillary on 'Mom Guilt'
Part 1: Hillary: Guilt and worry in a Mom's DNA

Click on an image to view Momlogic's Town Hall with Hillary Clinton Gallery!

meetthepanel.jpg

Bobbie May 3, 2008, 7:16 PM

Too bad Ann Dunham could not have been here to talk about her son. She was quite a person too. She did championed improving 3rd world women’s working conditions and microcredits for the world’s poor.

Jennifer May 3, 2008, 7:18 PM

Senator Clinton. As a fellow mother, I have so much admiration for how you’ve raised your daughter. i only hope I raise my own little girl to be as dedicated, poised & articulate as you have raised yours. If you can care for our country as well as you’ve cared for 7 raised your child, we’re all going to be in good hands.

Snark Bite May 3, 2008, 7:27 PM

Dear Bobbie, Ann Dunham was probably an American hater. That’s why she was so attracted men who were not Americans. At the very least, from what I’ve read of how her son remembers her, it sounds like she may have had some mental health issues. I only mention that, not to vilify mental illness, but to remind us all that mental illness can be genetic. Maybe if Obama has the same issues, he’s addressing it. Ann Dunham also had a lot of help (more than me) raising her son & daughter.

Greg May 3, 2008, 7:33 PM

How can Christians except this kind of breaking the commandment THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF LORD THY GOD IN VAIN? Obama cannot convince us for 20 years, he had no idea that these kind of sermons were being preached. The CD’S WERE SOLD AT THE CHURCH. Does he have one in his home library? Did his children sit there and hear this kind of preaching, or did Obama skip all those sermons? GIVE US A BREAK. He said he is distancing himself from pastor Wright and condemning his sermons that have hate. However in Detroit this past Sunday, 4/30/08. Pastor Wright was invited to speak at the NAACP, and reinstated his thoughts to over 10,000 ministers etc. paying $ 150.00 a plate and giving him a long, STRONG POSITIVE introduction, standing and many agreeing, ( SAYING A LOUD AMEN AND CLAPPING ) with him as he added some more strong controversial statements. The 10,000 plus people were not separating themselves or condemning pastor Wrights statements. On the contrary many WHOLE HEARTLY AGREED WITH HIM. Of course he can preach whatever he likes. The question: — Is Obama turning his back on the 10,000 prominent people as well as the beliefs of what he has been groomed by pastor Wright? By the way pastor Wright said if Obama is in the white house, he will be there to. —— Hillary for President. She has experience and is a tough cookie. To mention one nightmare,—- going through with her daughter her husbands ordeal world wide, and still hanging in there and willing to take the highest office in the land with all its problems in today’s world. Obama cannot beat McCain. If Obama wins the democratic nomination there will be a crossover to McCain. We have already given men there chance. Women are more in tune with what is going on. It was thought up untill the year 1724 that men created life and planted it in the womb of the woman. Women were just a carrier of the baby. It was thought that men were the ones that created life. Then the Western world discovered that women have an egg cell, and they were not just a carrier, but a co-creator of life. Women have been treated unfairly for centuries. TIME FOR A WOMEN TO BE PRESIDENT — HILLARY CAN WIN. HILLARY CAN DO THE JOB.

betann berry May 3, 2008, 7:39 PM

Hillary Clinton is a truly evil person. She is dishonest, untrustworthy, and her claims interested in mother hood are just that, claims.

I will not vote for a hypocrit, and I hope you others will NOT vote for this cheat either!

Kate May 3, 2008, 7:43 PM

I am 110% for Hillary. If you think women cannot successfully run a country, how come most of the households in the US are run with a woman in charge of the finances. Men expect to balance the budget of the US and they can’t even balance their own checkbook. What does that teach you.
Go Hillary, all the way to Pennsylvania Avenue.

proud Mom May 3, 2008, 7:45 PM

Can anyone answer me this? How can Obama say that Wright, now is not the same man he knew 20 years ago? How about the man he knew 2,3,10or 15 years ago. If he didn’t know what kind of man he was, how bright can Obama be? My opinion is that people may think Hill is a witch, but she will do a great job! If anyone out there agrees, we need to get behind her to help with Florida and Mich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santa monica runner May 3, 2008, 7:48 PM

Were Hillary not the deceptive woman she is, I would applaud her rise to the political top. But time and again, she has shown extraordinarily poor judgement. After 36 years in politics, who can blame her. No one. She has served well. But she doesn’t belong in the top political position of our country. I’m all for a woman president. Please, though, let it be a woman we can be proud of. It’s time to end the Clinton dominance and revitalize democracy for the next generation. We owe it to our children to try.

Ruth May 3, 2008, 7:51 PM

Hillary is Brillant! She has my vote unequivicably!!! She will be the best President ever! That’s what posses the problem for so many. Nobody can be as bad as the lying, scandilous thief of a president we have now.

proud Mom May 3, 2008, 7:55 PM

Every persons vote should be equal. Florida and Mich voters were robbed. It is not their fault, they want their votes to count!! If I lived in there state I would be ticked that I lived in America and my vote didn’t count. Obviously I am pro Hillary but actually if Obama had won these states I would feel the same way.

Tracy May 3, 2008, 7:59 PM

Hillary, please!!!!! We need a change!! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! You know, if her last name was something other than Clinton, she wouldn’t even be in this position. If you don’t believe me, run for president yourself.

RANDY May 3, 2008, 8:00 PM

This woman will be a wonderful President. She has the temperment, intellegence and sense of humor to be great.

We have had enough of the Chest thumping males. It is time for a women in the White House to clean things up.
God Bless you Hillary ,May god Bless America

Lisa May 3, 2008, 8:01 PM

I too have always dreamed of a woman president. I still hold this as a true and real possibility, however Hillary is not the one. She struggles with the truth daily and would probably stick to her lies if there was no evidence to prove otherwise. She is smoke and mirrors. Hillary supporters, save your money, stop donating to her campaign! Stop helping her drag our party through the mud. Obama is an honest man, he has the ability to unite this nation and repair our world wide reputation. He is smart to not support the gas tax suspention because he has the working class to protect. Can our nation really afford to lose thousands of jobs over small change savings. Do your research, listen to him speak, study his politics and get out the vote for Barack Obama. I am the mother of three teenagers and they can’t wait to vote during the 2012 election to keep Obama in office! Go Obama!!!

Dee May 3, 2008, 8:01 PM

Hillary needs to win over Obama, we need need need a true American to run this country!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe Americans are believing a Muslin at heart. I have read everything about this man and it is not good. God help us if you vote him in. Any woman who stays with her man and supports him is not a bad woman,she is a strong woman and knows how to love. God bless America!!!!!!!!

RJ Ramey May 3, 2008, 8:03 PM

Hillary should have lots of experience with teen dating.

Her husband was dating a teen when he was president. She wore a ‘little blue dress’. And he never found out what the definition of ‘is’ is.

Chico May 3, 2008, 8:15 PM

Yow! I can’t believe Ric (May 3, 347pm) actually believes a gas tax is the work of the gas companies. The gas tax is put on gas by the *government,” not the gas companies. Dropping the tax for the summer will cost gas companies not a dime; it will, though, cost the rest of us. That tax money will have to be taken from another of our many pockets. The Gas Tax Holiday is a bit of illusion that is being put forth to gain votes.

Eileen May 3, 2008, 8:16 PM

I would never say Hillary was a good example for young girls or her own daughter. You don’t subject your child to all the ugly truth always in the news about her husband/father and say she did it to keep her so called FAMILY together. Thats not a family. Both of her parents are nothing but liars, cheaters, thiefs and would stab their own mother in the back to get what they want. Is that a good example for your children?

Leona A Tjan May 3, 2008, 8:29 PM

Hillary is a liar. I think woman want to identify with her because she represents something some of these woment who hold her in high regards struggle with. She will do anything and say anything to get hired. I am a woman and I will not be lied to by a man, nor a woman. I do not think you can lie in my face and then tell me the truth and I think for all of you that she can, I think you also need to look at the man you are with if you got one.

Marie May 3, 2008, 8:38 PM

The last comment is ridiculous. Hillary Clinton is, by far, the most intelligent woman in the world. Remember, we had the best 8 years while
she and President Clinton were in the White House.

Sue May 3, 2008, 8:39 PM

I can’t believe all these women are so fooled by Hilary. She is ruthless in her desire to be the next president. She uses anyone to gain another step, even her daughter. Doesn’t anyone see through this woman? She is mean,vindictive, cold, calculating, egotistical and just plain power hungry. I believe most of you voting for her is because she is female. Stop looking through rose colored glasses so you can see what she truly represents. Without her sitting in the queen”s chair,maybe the office of president will be a better place.