Hillary's Weathered Teen Troubles

Part 4: Hillary can relate to the drama of teen dating.

The senator running for prez reveals the benefit of the secret service going on daughter Chelsea's dates.

For more from momlogic's Hillary Clinton town hall exclusive, click on one of the videos below.

Hillary: You're Wearing THAT?!
Part 3: Hillary reminisces about Chelsea's inauguration clothing crisis.
Hillary's Real Competition
Part 2: Move over, Obama! Hear who Hillary Clinton's really competing against in the eyes of daughter Chelsea.
Hillary on 'Mom Guilt'
Part 1: Hillary: Guilt and worry in a Mom's DNA

Click on an image to view Momlogic's Town Hall with Hillary Clinton Gallery!

meetthepanel.jpg

Liz May 3, 2008, 8:40 PM

I would never have wanted my daughter to have Hilary as a role model.She’s proud that she wasn’t a stay at home mom baking cookies. I stayed home and raised my daughter and loved every minute of it and I didn’t think less of those mom’s that did work.She stayed with a cheating man/husband/father of her child just so she could pursue her political career.That was more important to her then to show her daughter that once yes you can forgive twice,three,four times, is unforgivable. What message does that send? Stay with a lying cheat as long as you can get something out of it. So what that your husband might bring you vd or something worse, stay so you get what you want. No thank God I raised my daughter to think better of herself and she would never allow a man who claims to love her to treat her the way Bill has.Also seems her memory is failing, maybe she should have that checked or is she just a liar? I would love for a woman to be president but not someone who is as weak as Hilary. Someone who isn’t afraid to stand on her own would be wonderful.

Paul Runkle May 3, 2008, 8:50 PM

ric on May 3, 2008 3:47 PM wrote:

I find telling the truth to be one of the most important issues, and to be true to the public.
Sen. Cinton has not envoked that type of campaign, she has pandered to the people of America at every turn.
While I feel a woman in office is not the problem, it is a problem when she does not represent the BEST solutions. The Gas Tax Holiday is the latest pandering for her, it solves nothing, the oil companes will just raise the priceto cover the difference and you will pay the same or more. THE GOVERMENT DOES NOT CONTROLTHE OIL COMPANIES……..

ric, Sen Clinton’s summer gas break is just that, I attened one of her rallies in Penna. and she went beyond that point, saying MUCH MORE needs to be done. First of all, Sen Obama knocks both her and Sen McCain’s idea, but has NO Solution as to what he will do. (SURPRISE, I THINK NOT) For Sen OBAMA, it’s all about (A BETTER AMERICA) but with no (DEFINITE SOLUTIONS) How can you or any TRUE AMERICAN CITIZEN trust a man who’s attended a church for the past twenty years (NOT TO MENTION A VERY CLOSE RELATIONSHIP) and subjected his two young daughters to the HATE and RACISM by the Rev Wright. You are truly one of MANY MEN who can not stand the thought of a WOMAN PRESIDENT and I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU AND THE LIKES OF YOU.
VOTE HILLARY CLINTON 2008! OUR ONLY CHOICE TO GET US BACK ON TRACK!!

agree

Jimmy May 3, 2008, 8:50 PM

I don”t beleive in name calling.Florida
and mich. Thank god I don’t live there how can they belive that’s the right way.As a God fearing country and follow of one nation under God this nation going away from God and forefather set up.

Dr. Ray May 3, 2008, 8:51 PM

To all the REAL women who are not fooled by the hillary fantasy I applaud YOU. Her church defrocked a priest because she was gay did she denounce her church? NO she uses women to gain their voting power. Like any other man. Don’t be fooled ladies during her husbands term women worked harder and was paid less than at any other time. NO more Billiary. Time for CHANGE

Robyn May 3, 2008, 9:01 PM

Let’s start with the fact that NONE of the three remaining candidates are perfect…..all are far from it. So we need to choose the one who will do the best job. After having watched Hillary with Bill O’Reilly on FOX, there is NO doubt in my mind that she is the best candidate. Obama will fold like a card table if and when he gets questions like that. I have voted for a Democrat since 1972, but I will choose to stay home, write in my vote or possibly vote for McCain if Obama is the nominee.
One thing I want to make clear……It has nothing to do with the color of his skin or the fact that she’s a woman. I would vote for Colin Powell but not Condi Rice. I DO NOT believe he is ready to be President and I don’t think he has the slightest idea of how to get things accompished once his speeches are over.

Martha Johnstone May 3, 2008, 9:05 PM

Hillary is perhaps a good role model for some but not for the vast majority of us in our daily grind who struggle to keep our family and moral values together. She had failed to distance herself from the very unethical issues that plagued her husband’s presidency simply for the sake of power. She sent a very wrong message to all of the children of Chelsea’s age and below. Chelsea may not feel that way because she is a protected species and like her mother her views of the world are from a lofty perch. Theycan be generous with our lives from the proteced and insular existence of the White House and its aftermath.

We can do without someone who supports philandering, unaccountable behaviour and carefully choreographed and scripted speeches. There is very little that is genuine about Hillary Clinton and we would do well to remember the old saying: “Thoise who forget the past are doomed to repeat it”.

Nam Duong May 3, 2008, 9:12 PM

Senator Hilary Clinton is a super mon,but how about a wife.If She could not hand a husband,I don’t think She can be a president of a super power and also in a war time.

Charlie Jackson May 3, 2008, 9:14 PM

Hillary endured her cheating husband and 17 years of Newt Gingrich, Ken Starr, Phil Graham, Jealous Media and Tom Delay and their attacks and investigations of her. This male dominated world tried to punish her because she is atleast as smart and articulate. The media tried to potray her as a bad lady. She endured a lot. She was attacked and punished for no reason other than the jealous media and male politicians are very jealous of her. I think she will do much much much better than Bill Clinton and of course thousand times better than Dumbya

B in Washington May 3, 2008, 9:17 PM

I’m a Democrat and will vote for Hillary. She’s had great experience in govt, both in the senate and 8 years as wife of a President and the opportunity to meet world leaders, and observe behind the scenes important events and decisions at the top level. She’s smart, tough, articulate and has had the training to be President at a time when we desperately need strong leadership. America has sunk to a shocking low in world opinion under the present adminstration.
a worried citizen

Ray May 3, 2008, 9:43 PM

This has nothing to the subject at hand. But a newsflash just came from NewsMax ,com……….I would suggest all of you go read it. Sen. Barack Hussein Obama Just sponsered a BILL to be voted on any day now. This Senate Bill will tax all working American’s 0.7 of our GNP. This relates to 845 Billion Dollars of our tax money going to Third World Countries There will be no repayment of this money. In other words. Obama wants us, the US to be care takers of all third world countries. Call your Senators to Block this insane bill. We are bankrupt, thanks to this current administration. Now, Obama, really want to nail the coffin shut with undue burden’s on US taxpayers. This is just wrong. How dare Obama use our money to take care of the World. Like I have been saying. Obama is not worthy of being President. Obama needs to be voted out of the Senate. Send him packing!!!!!!!

Peggy K May 3, 2008, 9:45 PM

Hillary is the best candidate being the most mature and intelligent woman I know in the US today. She will make a caring and intelligent President…and what a plus that Bill will contribute his influence and wisdom…what a wonderful pair.

joan May 3, 2008, 9:54 PM

HILLARY 08! - KNOWLEDGABLE, EXPERIENCED, SMART, DECISIVE, AND A FIGHTER FOR ALL AMERICANS EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY - HILLARY 08!

CKK May 3, 2008, 9:59 PM

I am a 65 yr old partialy retired widow and my best years were the 8 yrs Clinton was in office. Now I live pay check to paycheck and fight every month to keep my townhouse, buy food and gas to get to my partime job. Hillary is a great fighter, she has fought the Republicans for years and believe me if Obama gets the nomination the Republicans will chew him up and spit him out. He will not be able to take it. Then McCain will be our president ( another Bush). GOD HELP US THEN!!!! HILLARY IN 2009

Faye May 3, 2008, 10:08 PM

Hillary shows the world everyday just how capable she is of being the Commander in Chief. She possess all qualities needed to be our leader.
I for one, thinks that she raised a very sweet and intelligent daughter, don’t knock it or judge Chelsea, she has turned out to be strong,like her mother!

Kyu Reisch, Radcliff, Kentucky May 3, 2008, 10:14 PM

No one is better than Hillary, she is brilliant, powerful, strong and righteous. Hillary hatred are small and low people, they are just jealous of her. Hillary will be better President than any male in our history. Go Hillary, 2008

Viv  May 3, 2008, 10:20 PM

I voted for Hillary to be my senator and I am extremely disturbed by her presidential campaign and the way she has run it and I am no longer a supporter. I do not feel she is a good role model for woman. She might be smart and capable but she also lies with ease and is deceptive. Mr Obama has the character I want for President. He is more honest forth right and sincere. He doesnt do things just to get votes. I am sad she turned her campaign this way thinking the only way to win is being Rove like and smearing Mr Obama. I didn’t like when the republicans used her techniques and I dont like it now. I would have like to have had a woman President, but she isn’t the one. I can only thank her for leading the way for a woman to be President one day. But Mr Obama has showed me he is a man of true character , I hope woman wake up and vote for him not just vote her Hillary because she is a woman.

Kirk May 3, 2008, 10:22 PM

I am a male 47 Florida I voted for Senator Clinton in the primary here (even though it didn’t count her name and Senator Obama’s was still on the ballot)she’s taking on the republicans and the democrats and she’s still there fellas thats who I want for my president , Thanks

Gene May 3, 2008, 10:29 PM

Hillary Clinton had to be compliciant in the crimes that led to Mr. Clinton’s impeachment. They cohabitate. She probably gave council on the matters. He barely avoided being expelled from office and sentanced to prison. He and she had to use most of their political capital to get those saving two votes. Afterward, in order to establish a political career of her own Clinton had to move to New York to find a place to become elected to office. These facts do not bode well for our nation should she actually get elected President.

Yup May 3, 2008, 10:32 PM

Hillary

xmarine May 3, 2008, 10:35 PM

I look and know the answer
pathetic as it may be