Hillary's Weathered Teen Troubles

Part 4: Hillary can relate to the drama of teen dating.

The senator running for prez reveals the benefit of the secret service going on daughter Chelsea's dates.

For more from momlogic's Hillary Clinton town hall exclusive, click on one of the videos below.

Hillary: You're Wearing THAT?!
Part 3: Hillary reminisces about Chelsea's inauguration clothing crisis.
Hillary's Real Competition
Part 2: Move over, Obama! Hear who Hillary Clinton's really competing against in the eyes of daughter Chelsea.
Hillary on 'Mom Guilt'
Part 1: Hillary: Guilt and worry in a Mom's DNA

Click on an image to view Momlogic's Town Hall with Hillary Clinton Gallery!

meetthepanel.jpg

Dan May 3, 2008, 10:37 PM

Do we really want to listen to her for four more years? Do we really want to listen to how she twists the truth?
I’m moving to Bermuda if she is elected.

SUE May 3, 2008, 10:56 PM

HILLARY IS NO MORE EVIL THAN THE MAJORITY OF US. PEOPLE THAT HATE/DISLIKE HER ARE JEALOUS OF HER BECAUSE SHE IS A SMART STRONG WOMAN. ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE UPSET WITH HER BECAUSE SHE STAYED WITH BILL, WELL I AM SURE SHE IS NOT THE FIRST WOMAN TO FORGIVE THEIR HUSBAND AND WON’T BE THE LAST. SHE CAN NOT FORGET BECAUSE OF OTHERS TRYING TO RUN HER PRIVATE LIFE. BUT YOU CAN BET THEY WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO COMPLAIN IF SOMEONE BUTTED INTO THEIR PRIVATE LIFE.
SO LOOK AT FOR HER POLITICAL REASONS FOR NOT VOTING FOR HER, BUT NOT BECAUSE SHE FORGAVE HER HUSBAND AND OTHER DUMB REASONS THAT YOU ARE CALLING EVIL. SHE AND BILL LOVE AMERICA, BUT I SON’T BELIEVE THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR OBAMA AND HIS WIFE. WE NEED SOMEONE THAT WILL STAND UP FOR AMERICA AND THE CLINTON’S HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THAT IN THEIR POLITICAL CAREERS

James Lemley May 3, 2008, 11:20 PM

Yes. Hillary is a person who can not tell the truth. Her daughter went to a private school when bill became president.

MELINDA May 3, 2008, 11:29 PM

For those of you who are saying you won’t vote for Hillary because she’s a witch, isn’t nice, or whatever—remember that the people of this country voted George W Bush into office not once but TWICE because he was a nice guy they wanted to have a beer with. He is proof that BEING NICE DOES NOT MAKE A PERSON A GOOD PRESIDENT. In fact, I think I’d have less confidence in Hillary if she WAS nice. I don’t want her to be nice, I want her to save this country. And I think she can do it. She’s definitely a better choice than either McCain or Obama.

Rick May 4, 2008, 12:28 AM

Hillary can get more done in first hundred days than other canadates can get done in four year term!! There is just no one else to vote for????

Mike May 4, 2008, 12:37 AM

I got a call from Clinton HQ about support. I said I had issues insomuch that I believe that all life is sacred from conception to grave, and that none of the (remaining) candidates give satisfying answers. The staffer told me to look at a program Hillary came up with in NY that helps pay grandparents to help with the g-child while the young mother finishes school or works to take care of her young family. This should be more widely publicized.

The Clinton’s are a friendly and gratious couple. I remember well their best wishes for my wedding, and for my children’s well being. People need to know they care, & they’re real - as real as politician’s can seem. That no one likes the prospect of abortion or euthanasia. Who is going to lead us - the people AND the Congress - out of this mess we are in?

I remember well the emotional Hillary telling us that she cares and has a vision of the future for America. The Lord bless us & protect us. Peace!

tracy May 4, 2008, 1:15 AM

sad to see so many self loathing women out there who wont vote for a woman -says so much more about them than hillary !

vicky May 4, 2008, 1:27 AM

The country was in better shape when Bill was president and people thought Hillary was telling him what to do!! So vote her in and the country can be better again!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAnd you jerks out there saying she likes woman, why don’t you just say strong women scare you?And you want us to believe obama didnt know wright was the jerk he is , he went to that church 20 years wake up. If you are that stupid I dont want you running the country. And people say lets get a different race, well if it wasnt for obamas WHITE Mother he wouldn’t be running for president because black dadddy left him and her and he wasnt an american citizen.So if it wasn’t for his wonderful WHITE GRANDPARENTS obama would be another gang banger!

vicky May 4, 2008, 1:33 AM

tench, it is such a shame your self estem is so low you have to cut down Chelsey. I’m sure you never have to worry because she would’t lookk twice at a low class slob like yourself. Strong women scare you, huh? TOO bad, well at least you have your bottle at 230 in the morning!!!

Bonnie Fremin May 4, 2008, 3:30 AM

Actually it is PAST time for a woman president……….Hillary is by far the BEST canidate for the highest position of our God fearing country….Do Not Ever Give Up Hillary…we are here for you too…….

Laurie May 4, 2008, 10:37 AM

I find it very interesting that a great deal of the opinions here opposing Hillary are from writers who can’t spell. And Dan, I also vote for you to move to Bermuda if Hillary wins! See You! In addition, If Hillary were a lesbian, it would be an even more convincing argument for me to vote for her!

Antaura May 4, 2008, 2:43 PM

I agree with the part about the young ladies can one day be presidents. Men is not the only one who can rule over somethin. Its time for women to step up and speak out for wat they believe in.

Greg May 4, 2008, 3:21 PM

Well we keep hearing about how Hillary lies. HMMMmmm. Obama was told from the start that pastor Wright would be a problem. Did Obama make an announcement at that time that he was through with him. Nope, not until the pressure was on. A person is not responsible for what their minister may preach. However they do have a responsibility to remove themselves, and their family from that very destructive kind of language. Pastor Wright said it is in the bible. Did he mean this scripture, ” Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain ; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain “? To announce that he never heard those sermons in 20 years, HMMMmmmm. Will he run the country in the dark when he deals with world leaders? Did he tell an untruth, ( untruth sounds better then the word lie — just to be nice — ) when he said he never heard pastor Wright talk like that? What’s going on Obama? OUR BEST CHOICE. HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT.

Anonymous May 4, 2008, 4:11 PM

The USA needs Hillary to take over, she is intelligent, strong and can stand up for herself and her beliefs. Our country was in such better condition when the Clinton’s were in the White House.

Debbie May 5, 2008, 11:16 AM

I take it the Hillary non-supporters are republicians and must have big bank accounts. My husband and I are middle class and since Bush has been in office our cost of living is out of this world, our lifestyle has crashed and burned. Our military is fighting and dying because of Bush’s personal war. When Bill Clinton was in office, we had the best lifestyle of our lives and we are 50 and 51. Before Bill it was the same thing with the older Bush. People like Bush who were bought up with money CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE STRUGGLES OF THE EVERYDAY BLUE COLLAR WORKER AND NEITHER CAN OBAMA, HE TO WAS BOUGHT UP WITH A SILVER SPOON IN HIS MOUTH. Wake up people, unless we get Hillary in the White House our lifestyles will be gone forever. She has the knowledge and experience to bring this country back to where we should be. Let the people of Iraq and other lands kill themselves off, we have to stop being the watchdog and taking care of everyone else out there and concentrate on the US. Bush is sending food to other countries, has he looked at our own country, we have people starving right here. Do this country a favor, you non-supporters get your heads out of the sand and elect Hillary! And do you people really think if the Clintons were responsible for all they have been accused of they would not be in jail? No one has that kind of money to pay all those police departments, FBI, CIA, etc. off. Get real.

Gloria May 5, 2008, 11:18 AM

i like Senator Hilary and i think she will be the best for President.

Concerned May 5, 2008, 12:53 PM

It is scary to think some of these comments are from registered voters.

lola May 6, 2008, 10:42 PM

I did not ment to agree with stephanie
I think hilary its the worst candidate for president; in the other hand if she’s elected to run for president,ther’s a better chance that mccain will win.
I was reading what debbie wrote and let me tellyou someting debbie; I thing that you should take another good look at hilary, bill clinton was cheating on her, and she never knew wath was going on, and you telling me that shes the best person for the job; your crazy, if she did not know what was happening back then, she’s not going to know what’s going on with this country either.
you talk how bush is helping other country, and that he should help this country because we are starving. you should realy think that this is a very very bless country and maybe think that people arround the world have a worst life than this one. and if we bring our troops back,k don’t you think that we’ll have more chances to being attack again? we should finish what we start.
I have my brother and my husbend on duty
it’s hard for me but at last, they are protecting our country so that we don’t have sufer another 9/11.
I’m not rich I’m middle class and I’m not going to vote for some lady that realy does not know what the hell she’s doing.

karina May 6, 2008, 10:48 PM

I did not ment to agree with stephanie
I have my brother and my husbend on duty

mgaz1016 May 19, 2008, 5:42 PM

I can’t stand the Clinton’s!!! I would never ever vote for someone just because of gender and anyone that would should be a shamed of themselves. Look at the issues and base your vote on that, not just because she’s a woman. She will say anything just to get votes. Every time she speaks to a group of people she changes her “views” so that it suits whatever group she is talking to. I DO NOT want someone like that running my country. She’s a joke.