Mom Blogs: Invasion of Privacy?

Heather from Dooce.com defended her blog this morning on the Today show.

This morning on the Today show, Heather Armstrong from Dooce.com defended her decision to blog about her toddler daughter.

Do you think blogging is a mother's right, or an invasion of children's privacy?

next: Pediatrician Says: Bring Your Own Toys!
Carla May 7, 2008, 1:13 PM

I think if her child voices that she doesn’t want to be a part of her mom’s blog, that her mom should respect her feelings.

But right now…her daughter’s a toddler, isn’t she?

Amy May 7, 2008, 3:43 PM

I read Dooce almost daily, and i find it hilarious that people would even try to claim that she’s infringing on her daughter’s rights. She doesn’t JUST blog about her daughter’s pooping - she also blogs about her husband, parenting in general, family members, trying to concieve, medical issues (she has had skin cancer), and basically HER LIFE. It’s her life, being a parent to this little girl is part of that life, and I see nothing wrong with it.

I also blog about my life and raising my own daughters, and I like to think that the things I’m recording will give her a really good sense of who they are and who I was at this important time in both of our lives when we’re all older.

As far as the future goes, she comes out and says in the interview, she will absolutely not blog things her daughter asks her not to. But currently, Leta is four years old, so she doesn’t understand it yet.

alkaraimive September 3, 2008, 7:52 PM

colt pistol grip black powder rifle part fanny pack pistol ed brown custom rifle battlerifles forum

ViollaViomi April 11, 2009, 5:09 AM

Отличный блог, интересное и полезное содержание!

ecoreockWed May 2, 2009, 9:27 PM

Hello

Link from a relevant website is fantastic

. The more website links to your page, the higher your PageRank are

Build enough of these links and a sudden drop in your own Google PR ranking won’t drastically affect your bottom line or the amount of quality traffic you are receiving.

Here’s what you can do to lessen the impact of a sudden drop of the almighty Google PageRank.

I recommend goowall.com company as being highly efficient in delivering a successful website promotion fast

marcegalmochurl December 19, 2010, 5:39 PM

на халат не похоже? )))

DatLofetrof January 24, 2011, 9:47 PM

Классный у вас сайт,спасибо. Столько всего, да так красочно. Вот только хочется спросить: а можно подписаться на RSS ленту новостей? Было бы очень здорово…

——————
Новоросс ралли

DimaGepLerSueme April 1, 2011, 12:08 AM

Бери здесь… ” скачать аниме хентай порно видео ” http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=201&ved=0CBUQFjAAOMgB&url=http%3A%2F%2F140.uz%2Fvideo%2F&CBUQFjAAOMgBDimaEffignLof