How You Can Have Better Sex Tonight!

Thinking about other men is actually a good thing.

moms_fantasies270.jpg

Is your go-to sexual fantasy Daniel Craig (aka James Bond) in a towel? Consider this your get-out-of-guilt free card.

Women who frequently drum up lusty thoughts report being highly sexually satisfied and have sex more often than women who don't think sexy thoughts. See, it's not "cheating," it's saving your relationship! Why? Experts believe people who fantasize are skilled at channeling their sexuality quickly, which leads to more frequent lovemaking.

If that's not enough to get your mind racing, then know this: One study from Rutgers University found when women fantasized, they experienced increased blood pressure, rapid heart rate, lubrication, and ultimately orgasm without even touching themselves. So go ahead and let your mind wander, Mama. But first tell us who you'll be thinking of... we won't tell!

See Also:

next: Check Out Our Thighs
Anonymous May 19, 2008, 8:12 AM

SO TRUE TRUST ME FANTASIES WORK LIKE A CHARM. ME AND MY HUSBAND CAN GO FOR 5 ROUNDS IN LESS THAN 2 HRS IF I HAD REALLY FANTASIZEDABOUT IT

tonyswife July 30, 2008, 9:05 AM

Oh, this is so true!! It makes your orgasims better. Just close your eyes and touch your man all over and think of the one person who you would love to be with but know you have no chance of ever getting….OMG…this is great!!

Paige August 6, 2008, 3:21 PM

My boyfriend has a lot of inhibitions. You can’t possibly touch most of the part of his body… Sometimes, I’ve been thinking of experimenting with other guys… No matter how good is your imagination, if your partner don’t cooperate, it’s not satisfying at all… I guess at times, it’s better to do it alone.

Anonymous August 13, 2008, 10:56 PM

If I had to fantasize about someone else to get me going - why would I have sex with him at all??

Wonderfulme August 19, 2008, 4:19 AM

That’s cheating sorry but I don’t fantasise that’s kinda nasty too me. That would hurt me too if I found out or even thought he was thinking of Halle Berry or the lady at work instead of me.

Theodore  August 27, 2008, 8:00 PM

When my wife and I make love, being a devout Christian woman prevents her from too out there fantasy but lately she has fantasized about me making love with her while being very pregnant and has the most tumultuos orgasms ever experienced in our 12 years of marriage.