The Duggars Are Sex Machines

There's only one thing we know for sure about Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, parents of 17 kids with one on the way: They've had a lot of sex.

dugger.jpg

The Duggar family just announced on the Today show they're having their 18th child to add to their brood/army of 7 girls and 10 boys. News sources everywhere are jumping on the bandwagon with "Duggar Family Fun Facts:" They've used over 90,000 diapers! They do 200 loads of wash a month! All the kids names start with "J"! Here's one "fun" fact that never seems to make the list:
The Duggars love to get it on....and on and on and on...

Cover the ears of their 17 kids.

Most of us with just a couple of kids find it a challenge to maintain a healthy sex life. So how does Michelle Duggar, a woman who's been pregnant 12 out of her 41 years, find time to have sex--not to mention finding a moment to herself to wait for the results of her many, many pregnancy tests? We've compiled a list of 5 things you need to know about the Duggar's prolific sex life.

Momlogic's Top 5 Duggar Sex "Facts"

1) Michelle Duggar can get her groove on.
When you've got 17 people calling you Mom, focusing on sex can be a challenge. To get in the mood, does Michelle Duggar work herself into a catatonic state? Is that catatonic state called "sleep"?

2) The Duggars love pregnant sex.
How do we know? Well, the average gap between Duggar pregnancies is 18 months. Guess Mr. Duggar doesn't mind getting sprayed with breast milk every time he touches his wife's breasts/feeding stations during foreplay. Hope he's not lactose intolerant!

3) Duggar sex is quiet sex.
Seventeen kids equals 34 ears--all listening. Michelle's probably not screaming out Jim Bob's name during orgasm--otherwise 17 lights instantly go on and the Duggar electric bill skyrockets.

4) Duggar sex is at night.
You can bet the Duggars aren't grabbing any "afternoon delight" with 17 kids milling around the house asking for help with homework, to kiss a boo-boo, or who simply need to "latch on" to Mom. Nope, no quickies in the kitchen for the Duggars. The only time they can have sex is under the covers, under the cover of darkness.

5) Duggar kids know where babies come from.
They come from the bedroom. Every time Ma and Pa Duggar get behind closed doors, odds are you get a new sibling.

Tamara May 13, 2008, 11:03 AM

Too bad the Duggars aren’t considering the environmental costs of their incessant breeding.

Anon May 13, 2008, 11:21 AM

She needs to get rid of that outdated hair style.

Anonymous May 13, 2008, 12:06 PM

I wish Mrs Duggar the best for her 18th pregnancy. The parents must have alot of patience to live the lifestyle they have chosen for themselves. They look like great kids. God bless them all.

Rick May 13, 2008, 12:38 PM

Ah, but think about it, they may have only had sex 18 times in their entire marriage. Given her exhaustion from raising all those eyes and ears, certainly a possibility.

Witonka May 13, 2008, 1:41 PM

I’ve had 10 kids and learned the secret to maintaining a healthy sex life is to never know who the real dad is.

Mary May 13, 2008, 2:06 PM

ah the duggers, how great to be michelle, she’s getting it all the time from a hot stud called Jim Bob, oh if only my life had turned out differently

Christy May 13, 2008, 4:04 PM

They have a serious case of the “Look-At-Me!” syndrome. Poor kids.

Paul Bob Jim Dave May 13, 2008, 4:53 PM

I’m a laborer at a farm in Kansas. I live in a barn with my wife Virginia Alexandra and we have 5 kids. It’s hard enough keeping little Tom Dave out of the hay stacks let alone keeping the other 4 little boogers out of the pig slop. They love playing in that there pig slop. I don’t know how they handle all those childrens. Must own a pitch fork.

julie May 13, 2008, 11:47 PM

I think the Duggars are idiots. YES…..Sex crazed idiots and very ignorant.

m May 14, 2008, 3:45 AM

The current birth rate of Americans is declining. This is because of the self surving attitude Americans are developing and declining work ethic. This is very very bad news for the future- less people to support the largest age segment group ever -baby boomers-going into retirement. This will mean higher taxes and higher inflation. We need bigger familys to maintain our society and lifestyle.

CAROLYN May 14, 2008, 9:03 AM

THEY NEED TO ADOPT KIDS THERE IS ALOT OF KIDS THAT NEEDS A GOD FAMILY

Mochimby Gumbaba May 14, 2008, 5:07 PM

They should eat their children. Plenty of animals eat their young. That’s what we do in my tribe. Then when log on to the internets using our inexpensive laptops made by IBM from old x-ray machines & coconut shells and a wireless internet antenna made from a discarded hair brush wrapped in dollar store aluminum foil.

Claire May 16, 2008, 3:44 AM

This baseless speculation about this couple’s love life is very offensive to me. WHY does it matter to ANYBODY what they do, or how many children they have, as long as they are rearing them themselves, are willing to make the sacrifices they make??? Have they left even one of these children on your doorstep??? Good grief, people, get a life and MYOB.

krystal May 16, 2008, 8:57 PM

if they are able to have a healthy relationship in nd out of bed then kudos to them. lord knows if i won the lottery id like to have a lot of children, mabe not 18 but like 5 or 6. and im sure they dont have more sex than me and my husband!!!

reneejohnson May 18, 2008, 7:18 PM

i dont think that there is anything wrong with them having that many children as long as they can afford to take care of them .after all they are married .if it keeps their relationship in goodstanding then fine.after watching them on discoveryhealth channel they look like they have things under more control than i do and i only have one teenage daughter.i say keep up the good work and have as many kids as you can afford and God will allow you to.

maria May 19, 2008, 2:44 PM

I am very interested in the Duggars and love your take on them. Yes, I guess it is true that must have a lot of sex. They seem very happy and the kids seem very well mannered and interesting. My only concern has been her uterus. Isn’t she afraid it might fall out when she sneezes? I wonder what their final number and if they will only stop when she can no longer get pregnant.

damith June 6, 2008, 4:29 AM

i like chat sex with girls

TAMMY June 27, 2008, 12:20 PM

IF I COULD AFFORD IT I WOULD HAVE MANY KIDS.ALREADY HAS 3 AND MAYBE 3 MORE WOULD BE GOOD.BUT WITHOUT MONEY ITS NO FUN HAVING KIDS AND CANNOT MAINTAIN THEM.GOD FORBID THEY ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTY AND THEY MUST NEVER GO WITHOUT BASIC THINGS IN LIFE.PLEASE STOP HAVING KIDS NOW IT MUST BE A STRAIN ON YOUR BODY YOU WILL BE SORRY.GOOD LUCK

Cherie July 27, 2008, 5:21 PM

I don’t think you’re funny at all. I count it a blessing to be what some people might call a fertile myrtle. Some of us wish we had her fertile. For someone who tried as long as I did to get pregnant( conceived after 9 years on marriage)I wish I had her problem (Maybe not that extreme).

Karen August 30, 2008, 2:33 AM

I live in the same town as this family. I am a cashier at the grocery store in which they happen to shop at. I have to say I am appalled as to what the Discovery Channel cameras DO NOT SHOW. These kids are horrible, they are rude, have very little respect for those around them, and they are cold to those who are not like them. I know that me and a few other co-workers dread when they come into to do their shopping. We all know that it’s going to be horrible why they are there. It’s even worse when they step into your line. Michelle Duggar is a bitch and very ignorant. Just because she is a stay at home mom doesn’t mean everyone else is or has to be; or even have children for that matter.

She asked me if I had children and I told her now and she gave me a list as to why I should have children and then said I needed to find a husband and have children to give God more “gifts.” Oh she also suggested I quit my job because I need to be home for my children. I tried to explain to her that I am working here so I could put myself through nursing school. She then told me that I should have bigger and better dreams.

I would be surprised if there is some inbreeding going on between those hell spawn children of hers. A womb can only take so much before her uterus falls out. Crazy Jim Bob is gunna make his kids make him some more children.

Their sex life is probably anything but healthy. I bet there is a lot of forceful sex going on there. People like the Duggars are the reason this world is so messed up and narrow minded. Playing Little House on The Prairie in the year 2008 is just not a god idea.

Ttust me folks what you see on TV is not who they really are. It’s called a lot of editing and hiding the truth.