Tiny Hookers?

The new kid's version of Beyonce's House of Dereon line-- too trashy for tots?

The slogan for the tiny fashion line is "Where the sidewalk and catwalk meet." Looks more like streetwalk to us. What do you think?

dereonhouseofad.jpg

next: Man Confuses Beer with Child
Anonymous May 15, 2008, 9:22 PM

not a chance

Valerie May 16, 2008, 6:21 AM

This is just a line of ugly jeans scaled down for kids. (Flea market style) I dont even think my 5 year old would want to wear them. The stylist went overboard by tricking them out with even more grown accessories. Hollywood gone wrong.

sandegold May 17, 2008, 12:00 AM

Looking at these little girls all dressed up like that reminds me of JonBenet Ramsey…her mother did that to her and she turned up raped and dead..let the little girls stay looking like little girls,not street trash…

CARLA May 17, 2008, 4:24 PM

WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THE AD, I THOUGHT, OH MY GOODNESS WHAT HAS BEYONCE’ DONE TO OFFEND SO MANY MOMMIES?..I TOOK A LOOK AT THE AD AND WAS VERY RELIEVED. I DIDN’T SEE ANY TUBE TOPS, MINI SKIRTS, BELLY SHIRTS OR ANYTHING REVEALING.. TAKE AWAY THE BOA, HAT AND I DO BELIEVE THEY ADDED THE SHOES TO MAKE US LAUGH, AND TAKE AWAY THE MAKE-UP, YOU ARE LEFT WITH BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRLS WEARING BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES. THE AD WAS JUST POORLY PRESENTED. HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME, IT WON’T BE. WE LOVE OUR DAUGHTERS BEYONCE’ AND, WE WANT TO KEEP THEM LITTLE GIRLS AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

Patience  May 23, 2008, 4:24 PM

Um I really like Beyonce. And I think the clothes are cute. If you don’t want your little girl in high heeled shoes, don’t shop at the House of Dereon!!!

hypotheek August 8, 2010, 6:16 PM

Bereken zelf uw hypotheek. Hypotheek berekenen? Maak snel een indicatieve berekening van het maximale leenbedrag van uw hypotheek.