Ask a Prostitute

A 27-year-old prostitute from the world-famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch answers moms' top 10 questions about the oldest profession, in part 5 of our week-long series "Who's Sleeping With Your Husband?"

Admit it, we all are curious to know the ins and outs of the hooker biz (pardon the pun). Brooke Taylor answers all the questions most are afraid to ask. Brooke's honesty is refreshing and -- who knows -- you might even learn a thing or two.

Warning: This is mature content, not meant for little ears or eyes!

In Part 1 of our momlogic investigation, we spoke to five women who all admit to sleeping with married men. Some do it for the money and some do it for the thrills ... but all of them admit that they never even consider their lovers' wives and children sitting at home.

In Part 2, the "other women" revealed EXACTLY what makes men willing to risk it all for a romp in the hay. Every mistress we spoke to agreed there's at least ONE thing wives can do to help fight infidelity in their marriages.

In Part 3 the "other women" reveal how to catch these slick, unfaithful hubbies and what -- if anything -- can be done to keep it from happening in the first place. Who knew the mistress could actually save your marriage?

In Part 4, a proud cheater reveals why he does it and why he has no plans to stop. Jake, 36, says, "All guys cheat, that's an absolute fact." But is he a pig or totally right? When we asked him about his love of escorts, he revealed, "They come over and have sex. They get up and leave. It's the best thing ever created."

Take our sex, lies, and cheating poll...(come on, you know you want to)

who_sleeping_withZ_ur_husband_btn.jpg

Click here to see the Hollywood's Rumored 'Other Women' Gallery.

About the Experts...
spacerdr shannon fox
Shannon Fox is a licensed family therapist in Los Angeles and a mother of three.
rabbi sherre hirsch
Rabbi Sherre Hirsch is a mother of three and the author of We Plan, God Laughs, and offers non-denominational spiritual advice.

spacer

next: Oprah Made Mom Lose It
gragusa@mail.com June 6, 2008, 10:55 PM

Scarry business I would think, but if people continue to think this behavior is acceptable then why isn’t it simply stated at the begining of the relationship. Or perhaps it is a run to get into bed, and then continual push and pull struggle to see whos on top as far as the couple is concerned, hum, it all looks real easy from the outside. But I am sure that there are couples who know this type of relationships are detrimental and just plain lazy. If you are committed to one person, better yet if you took vows, and believe in your heart that this is it, then why would you want or need to be involved in escorts, or what ever to prove your manlihood or womanhood, women also have rendezvous. It really is not about men or women, it is more about power and dominace, there fore in my eyes, it remains a very challenging difficult thing for people to find trust and know that it is what it is, versus just being around, not only that but other matters must be accepted as well, such as swinging. These are all answers that normal under the circumstances, but the sense of being natural and undriven is practically unheard of, so the common idea of stress is always better when in constant need to “feel” something, and still not yet be sure it is what a person wants to be feeling. Men need some real direction in this topic, and women need to get a reminder along with the “vows” beware the creature lurks within, and no one knows when it’s glaring eyes will open, but when they do something new will be on the menu.

Jake  June 7, 2008, 12:28 AM

Interesting some Men and Women both will use prostitute’s . But do not want their wives, husbands, sisters , brothers , sons and daughters in the profession . Therefore they know it is a very dangerous business and is morally wrong . Thanks but no thanks I will stick with my loving wife where there’s love and honestly , not lies and how much money can I get you to spend for a roll in the hay and perhaps a early death due to a disease .

JULIE June 7, 2008, 10:02 AM

Well not true not all men cheat!Some really marry for love and never want another!!!!!!

Shannon June 12, 2008, 1:04 PM

Have we gotten lazy ladies? As much as I hate to think of my husband cheating, I could in some way see how it could happen if we didn’t have sex in a really long time. And I have to admit that there is more that I could do to make him happy. So for the next week I’m going for that ‘roll in the hay’ every night of the week, I’m even going to throw in a ‘half and half’ (ewwww) for the heck of it. Let’s keep our men out of the ‘other’ women’s arms!

Shannon June 12, 2008, 1:06 PM

Ali June 27, 2008, 5:22 PM

Since my husband and I have just separated over his affairs with protitutes and others. I’m torn between all of the responses. First, I don’t think this is just the ‘wifes’ responsibility to treat the man like a King. Each partner is responsible for the relationship and one should not be thinking he/she ‘has to do something sexual’ to keep the other person from cheating. You have to keep the relationship in perspective, you need a date night, you need to take time for each other and the rest will come. But don’t tell me I have to give a bj for my husband to stay faithful to me. And by the way, men cheat with married women, so if you are not taking care of your wife, she may be doing the same thing a cheating husband would do. If you marriage and family is important to you, invest the money you spend on the prositute to pay a baby sitter and take you wife/husband to dinner. Have date nights, work out together, walk holding hands, hug each other (don’t wait to touch each other only during sex). I love my husband, I want us to be together, but thinking of him with other women hurts and I don’t want to be compared or do something because I’m forced to. I want it to be natural and free of charge.

Amy July 18, 2008, 11:21 PM

I think this all goes back to the “do unto others as you would have done to you” speech our moms taught us when we were kids. This is the adult version. Like I said in my other post, marriage is obviously not for everyone. If one person cannot honor his/her marriage vows and commit to his/her spouse for life, then he/she should not be saying those vows. That defeats the purpose of marriage. Cheating is a horrible betrayal of trust. Both spouses should do their best to love and cherish one another as promised. Marriage takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but the rewards are so worth it. If you both put selfishness aside and maintain good communication, then you can minimize your problems. We all want to feel loved and accepted, so show your spouse that kind of attention. Set a positive example for your kids and show them how to love so that they may do the same for their children. Communication is key.

Josie September 6, 2008, 11:32 AM

Prostitutes need a union - the majority of them have bad pay, bad hours, bad working conditions, no medical insurance, no protection under the law. Unions for factory workers ENDED child labor in the US. Unions for prostitutes will do the same. There are prostitute “unions” in other contries that help force the customers to wear condoms. Prostitution is not going away, people.

Lisa November 25, 2008, 8:42 AM

Josie-are you kidding me? Why don’t you get a real job and then complain. Bad pay bad hours etc. You don’t need a union you need a shrink. As far as medical insurance I am not sure where you sell your a%$ but from what I have heard via interviews of these “legal” ladies they rake in big money-pay for your own insurance and write it off every year.As far as forcing men to wear condoms-why would you even entertain the idea of sleeping with a stranger without one? Take some responsibilty for yourself and don’t do it , find another job. Unless you have been forced into an illegal sex trade YOU have the choice. It’s greed that drives women to have sex for money. No prostitution is not going away but like other diseases in society we can still work at keeping it at bay until we can find a cure.

Messa November 25, 2008, 11:33 AM

Lisa, it’s cute how stupid you are. A “cure” for prostitution. Yeah, THAT’S gonna happen. Men like something new and there’s NOTHING you can do about it. You can put butter, cheese or catsup on it, a potato is still a potato and no matter how many costumes you put on or stupid little “date nights” you have, you are still that potato. So sorry.

Anonymous December 4, 2008, 9:34 PM

Well said Lisa! And Messa you will always be a cheap, used up, ignorant prostitute who will die alone infested in diseases.

Arnica January 29, 2009, 6:59 AM

Prostitution goes away when men don’t buy it. One option is to encourage, as one person said, wives to sexually service their husbands so they have no need to purchase prostitutes.

Alternatively, it is made a crime to buy a prostitute (not to be one, which is almost never a free choice despite what Julia Roberts and Richard Gere may tell you, just to buy one) and it is enforced. No demand means no supply. (They did it in Sweden if you don’t believe me)

But that being said, men do not cheat because their wives are inadequate nor do they cheat because prostitutes make them do it. They cheat because culture tells them they do. And because “all men do it” they think they can too.

Cheating is not normal or acceptable. Not all men do it and it is not one partner’s responsibility to prevent it.

Cheating hurts your wife and family so don’t do it. Men are intelligent beings capable of accepting this point and being sensitive to the feelings of others and the promises they make to them. They don’t need to be babied.

Anonymous May 3, 2009, 10:57 PM

Messa, Messa, Messed up Messa… you need therapy! And you have it wrong babe you are a potato just like the rest of us. Do you give CEO’s who steal your retirement money the same kind of “understanding”?

Anonymous May 4, 2009, 12:48 AM

Prostitution is about addiction and the sex industry. If it werent for those 2 things it would not exist. Men cheat because theyre trying to fill an emptyness the same reason a woman would do it. So I dont think its fair to say its just men. Women are just as bad or if not worse than men. Its not fair to make someone not cheat on you by slaving for them. You shouldnt be together if you feel you have to cheat. I dont know about ya’ll but I dont want sex to be the only thing that can keep a man. Its sad how ppl break vows like marriage is nothing. Our children learn from our examples and one day they will lead this world.

Megaman September 17, 2009, 4:40 AM

“Scary business I would think, but if people continue to think this behavior is acceptable then why isn’t it simply stated at the begining of the relationship. Or perhaps it is a run to get into bed, and then continual push and pull struggle to see whos on top as far as the couple is concerned, hum, it all looks real easy from the outside. But I am sure that there are couples who know this type of relationships are detrimental and just plain lazy. If you are committed to one person, better yet if you took vows, and believe in your heart that this is it, then why would you want or need to be involved in escorts, or what ever to prove your manlihood or womanhood, women also have rendezvous. It really is not about men or women, it is more about power and dominace, there fore in my eyes, it remains a very challenging difficult thing for people to find trust and know that it is what it is, versus just being around, not only that but other matters must be accepted as well, such as swinging. These are all answers that normal under the circumstances, but the sense of being natural and undriven is practically unheard of, so the common idea of stress is always better when in constant need to “feel” something, and still not yet be sure it is what a person wants to be feeling. Men need some real direction in this topic, and women need to get a reminder along with the “vows” beware the creature lurks within, and no one knows when it’s glaring eyes will open, but when they do something new will be on the menu.
- gragusa@mail.com”

** To have and to hold ** (the SEXUAL vow) is one of the marriage vows too. NO WOMAN EVER F-ing talks about that one (and 90% ignore it, thereby breaking that marriage vow) Without regular sex as part of the supposed deal, no man anywhere would even consider marriage. Too many women have excised the sex of their marriage deal and are “surprised” to find that it’s been over when that happened.

“My wife is too FAT”?? LOL WHATEVER. That’s a woman’s complaint-red-herring. Don’t even try it. Many a fat woman is getting busy whenever she wants.

DarceyBlackwell November 25, 2009, 12:28 PM

“Hey guy’s how’s it going! I hope all is well..just thought I’d make a post introducing my self and to share a bit about my self, I’m 24 years old…Im orginally from Canada but I moved here about 6months ago..I have a pretty exciting week coming up..I’m meeting up with a amazing man I’ve met online at http://tinyurl.com/ydvgc7s we’ve met up a few times now, he lives about 15 hours away from me and everytime he comes down we have an amazing time! Thats all for now, I look forward to meeting some of you to”

Pharmc413 April 6, 2011, 11:40 AM

Hello! kgegbkd interesting kgegbkd site!