New Miley Pics are OTMFC

Hannah Montana star creates controversy again.

miley_otmfc_200.jpg

Don't know what OTMFC means? We didn't either until we googled it. Turns out it stands for "off the motherf**king chain." And, according to Miley's new publicity shots for her upcoming CD Breakout, Miley Cyrus "hearts" the phrase.

Check out the promotional photos for Breakout, in stores July 22. Note the cleavage, the OTMFC graffiti, and the (though we're 100% not sure why this creeps us out) golden tricycle. Is it just us, or is that microphone positively phallic?

miley_otmfc_gallery.jpg

What do you think of the new Miley pics?

next: Go to Class, Get a Car?
tom June 27, 2008, 8:29 AM

It’s most likely your dirty minded way of looking at things……

Jen E June 27, 2008, 8:51 AM

I don’t know, personally they don’t bother me. I think it’s a weird transition to see any once childhood star slowly growing up, but we’ve done it before with the Olsen Twins, Lindsey Lohan, etc. This is tame compared to some things I’ve seen.

JT June 27, 2008, 9:17 AM

I think that the OTMFC thing is extremely offensive…not to me personally, actually - but as a mother I just don’t think Miley Cyrus can have it both ways. She can’t be this ‘edgy’ ‘sexy’ performer and also sell Hannah Montana t-shirts to 4-yr-olds at Target. I’m sure she doesn’t want to follow the Hilary Duff model…she realizes the show can’t go forever, and is trying to prepare for “what’s next.” But in doing so she is sending mixed messages to our small kids who look up to her. My message to Miley is: WAIT UNTIL YOUR SHOW IS OVER TO REINVENT YOURSELF. Once you’re off Disney, do whatever you want. But not yet. Because my 4 yr old thinks Hannah Montana is OTMFC and you are ruining that for her.

CGH June 27, 2008, 9:34 AM

here is my thought…She is in High School and I know that when I was in High School I cussed…not in front of my parents but in front of my friends. It’s not that big of a deal, she isn’t saying it in a bad way, she is using it in a holly cow kinda way. I also think that little kids don’t know what OTMFC mean and that as a parent you can say it means something different. Like Off the freaking chain. Or something along those lines, you don’t have to tell them that the real meaning is the F word. And yeah, she is on a show on Disney. Does that mean that since she is so popular, that she doesn’t have a right to look out for herself after the show? Usually a Disney show is only on for 2 years. Just like Lizzie McGuire. Or what about Vanessa Hudgins? She is still going to be in High School Musical 3. It’s a character she plays not her!

Whitney June 27, 2008, 9:56 AM

I think this is a girl struggling with fame and transitioning from Kid to adult in the public eye. The mixed messages like rocking out on a tricycle emphasize this all the more.

I kinda feel sorry for her having to grow up in the public eye, and the pressure she is under- you can see how it damaged other girls as well. but you also have to acknowledge that if you are going to be a public figure, you have to decide on what you want to be known for, and have your personal and professional images align. Not easy for teens. Hard for most adults as well.

I hope she turns out to be a fantastic person, and I hope all of us looking at her every move doesn’t scar her at all. While my kids are a bit old for Hannah Montana, she seems like a nice kid and I wish her the best.

Heather June 27, 2008, 10:18 AM

This is SO sad. My 3 year old looks up to “Hannah Montana” and then this….What makes things worse - she is a “Christian”, but seriously I am sure God would prefer this little 15 YEAR OLD GIRL to use her fame to glorify His name and maybe even carry herself with a little more class.

Another thing where are her parents?!?! I will NOT be purchasing this new CD and I don’t care that I actually like one of her new songs. I will protest. No Miley in my house.

Anon June 27, 2008, 10:40 AM

Is she wearing a push-up bra or did she get a boob job?

foxymama June 27, 2008, 12:39 PM

It is shameful. Kids today have enough to deal with - now their idol is stirring up the pot! This is truly offputting to me. I plan to take Hannah’s show off my TIVO and will not buy the CD. Please Miley - make beter choices.

Sherri June 27, 2008, 2:35 PM

It’s just poor grammar… “I love off the mother f***ing chain”… this makes no sense!

michele June 27, 2008, 4:10 PM

People have to stop comparing her to hannah montana. That is a tv show person not her in real life. Hannah and miley are differnt. She is not dressed any differnt than most kids in high school. She is not a kid anymore you can not expect them to act like there character on tv their whole lives.tv and real life is differnt. people need to stop trying to make her be hannah montana forever.

Miranda June 27, 2008, 4:31 PM

Just wondering when skanky behavior became “grown up”? I am a woman who is comfortable in my sexuality and what-not, but I don’t feel the need to wear revealing clothes and I don’t feel like a little girl because I’m not overtly and publicly sexual.

When did being sexually revealing become equated with “being a woman”?

Kate  June 28, 2008, 10:41 PM

this could also mean OTMFC as in the lighting company which supplied the lighting for the photo-shoot (in the picture there is a box with lighting equipment in and on the side it has OTMFC)

Stop looking for everything as an excuse to put her down. You are idiots OTMFC :)

Ally June 30, 2008, 8:24 PM

OTMFC is the lighting company who supplied the equipment for the photoshoot.

www.otmfc.com

On the box on the right side, you can see “OTMFC” written on it.

Stop trying to start more drama in her life!

amanda July 1, 2008, 5:27 PM

it doesn’t matter. just because shes popular and has her own show doesn’t mean she can’t grow up and live her f****ing life. ;)

amanda July 1, 2008, 5:29 PM

OTMFC is the lighting company who supplied the equipment for the photoshoot.

www.otmfc.com

On the box on the right side, you can see “OTMFC” written on it.

Stop trying to start more drama in her life!

Chris July 3, 2008, 3:44 AM

OTMFC IS A PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO IN LA, geez.

francesca July 3, 2008, 10:13 AM

OTMFC is a company that was providing the lighting but it also stands for that bad word, miley probably didn’t know that

Anonymous July 25, 2008, 2:46 PM

Just cause one person doesnt buy mileys ablum she wont care
whats $12 (or w/e the price is) to her

Sandy July 26, 2008, 9:50 PM

You are the most ridiculous bunch of “moms” yet. You are just looking for reasons to not like Miley Cyrus. She’s a whole heck of a lot better than what you see coming out of the local high school, that is for dang sure.

Marci July 27, 2008, 7:00 PM

umm well in middleschool some people take the f and use it as freaking, so she may just be doing that