Who's Sleeping with Your Husband?

The other woman wants you to know--your husband is cheating and she's loving it. Find out why.

It feels like an epidemic. From politicians sleeping with high-priced prostitutes, the cover of New York magazine revealing The Secret Lives of Married Men and recent allegations in Vanity Fair magazine that former president Clinton had an affair with actress Gina Gershon, we're constantly being bombarded with reports about infidelity.

Research shows up to 60% of men will have affairs while they're married. That's 3 out of 5! What drives them to do it, and what can we do to make sure it doesn't happen to us?

We went straight to the source to uncover the real story about why our husbands are cheating. You'll hear from four self-proclaimed mistresses and a loud and proud prostitute as they reveal why our husbands are turning to them for sex and companionship. No woman expects her husband will be the one who cheats. But the odds aren't in your favor. Find out why, how you can tell, and what you can do if it's happening to you.

Have you ever wondered what married men tell their mistresses about you and why they're cheating?

Find out what your husband tells HER about YOU and what you can do to affair-proof your marriage right NOW. Click on part 2 below.

Take our Sex, Lies and Cheating Poll.

who_sleeping_withZ_ur_husband_btn.jpg

Click here to see the Hollywood's Rumored 'Other Women' Gallery.

About the Experts...
spacer dr shannon fox
Shannon Fox is a licensed family therapist in Los Angeles and a mother of three.
  rabbi sherre hirsch
Rabbi Sherre Hirsch is a mother of three and the author of We Plan, God Laughs, and offers non-denominational spiritual advice.

spacer

next: Is MTV High?
Summer June 2, 2008, 9:19 AM

Why does the blame lie on the women who sleep with them and the wives? Why do the wives need to “affair proof” their marriage? Why aren’t the ones having the affairs, the men, to blame?

cmj June 2, 2008, 3:33 PM

what a bunch of creepy ladies…. especially the 3rd one!!!!!

Naomi June 2, 2008, 4:00 PM

These chicks all have a weird empty hollow look in the eyes-I’m so glad that women are not my husband’s weakness!

Stacy June 2, 2008, 4:39 PM

These women are disgusting to be sure, but this is good information for wives to wrap their heads around. Hard to watch, but necessary.

Anonymous June 2, 2008, 5:34 PM

How sad for these women they are so afraid of intimacy they can’t get near a man who is actually available but instead go after the men of other women who weren’t so afraid. Jealous much?

The men who can’t keep it in their pants for their wives are pathetic, too, but I guess that goes without saying.

LH June 3, 2008, 7:54 PM

What the F! These women are sick! The men…sicker!

amy June 3, 2008, 8:08 PM

karma! The women will never find anyone who would want to be with them forever. They will always be missing something.

sherrie  June 3, 2008, 8:10 PM

Only desperate women go to these men. And any real man does not cheat. My husband and I have an agreement; if one cheats, it’s over. Life is too short to betray others. If you cant find your own available man, you’re looked at as a piece of tail, and that’s it. Pretty sad.

John R June 3, 2008, 8:11 PM

C’mon people wake up to reality. Every woman or girl swears their man WOULD NOT DO IT CAUSE HE LOVES ME!! Notice the GIRL SAYS, “He loves me!” 3 out of 5 DAMN!! I’m not even married but every one of my friends is divorced already. I DONT WANT TO GET A DIVORCE so I figure if I dont get married I wont get a divorce! And I think it funny when WOMEN tell me, “OH YOU CANT THINK THAT WAY, JUST CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS DID DOESN’T MEAN YOU WILL GET A DIVIRCE!” I see it the same as telling me, “Go ahead and have UNPROTECTED sex you wont catch anything, cause that only happens to other people!” HAHAHAHAHA, I like MY MONEY and enjoy dating and actually I love women but after marriage I SEE IT ALL OVER, they as well as their husbands let themselves GO!! Both get FAT (NO MORE SEXUAL ATTRACTION) its bad. My friends say if you want to have sex twice a month get married! THEY ALL SAY, “DUDE DONT DO IT, I ENVY YOU AND YOUR FREEDOM!” I actually want to get married but am too scared!

R June 3, 2008, 8:11 PM

These women are wh***s anyone who knowingly pursues and has sex with a married man is a wh***. I was a wife and since I have been divorced I have been approached by more married men than I can count and I won’t touch them.
The men are no better, the lies my ex told to the women he cheated with were priceless and he is still cheating on the girlfriends he has.

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 8:13 PM

An affair should be a wake up call to both the husband and the wife. My husband had the opportunity to cheat on me and didn’t. It definitely woke me up and it woke him up as well!

Devoted2Gr8ness June 3, 2008, 8:13 PM

Why get married if you can’t keep it in your pants? The society that we live in is to blame. Everywhere you turn there’s a half naked woman. The songs, the video’s…can you blame these dirty men? And to turn the cheek to it (Hilary) is a total disgrace. Kick em in the balls, take his fortune… he’ll remember that. We, as women have to be a positive example… not a bragging mistress. I can’t wait to see these broads old and alone with no one to turn to but suicide pills. Disgusting!

Joe June 3, 2008, 8:13 PM

Author and Radio Talk Show Host Skylar Stone says it all in her books Bittersweet Snapshots of an Affair with a Married Man and Bittersweet Betrayals of a Married Man!

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 8:14 PM

It’s very hard to blame women for being interested in other men when their husbands do not treat them as partners but as someone there simply to cater to them. It’s high time that MEN were held accountable for their actions and for the emotional void that they sometimes create within their own marriages. A woman needs to feel valued and respected just like a man does, and until men figure that out, well…

Kerri June 3, 2008, 8:15 PM

I am single, divorced 2x, and have many ads out to find just one cool, loyal, single guy. However, about 30% that ask me out turn out to be married. The other 20% that ask me out turn out to be married bi-sexual males who like guys as much as females. For some reason, they feel that cheating with a man or cheating with a woman who is using vibrators on them is not cheating.

The other divorced guys who ask me out are too afraid of the volcano errupting to get out of their marriage and hunt legally. They like someone washing their clothes, cooking their meals, earning part of the money in the house as they go about their cheating ways. They are basically selfish.

I, of course, turn them down, but it is very disheartening. However, men abroad seem to be more loyal to women they love and marry. So, I and my gf are looking at men overseas.

Ed June 3, 2008, 8:20 PM

I was driven to cheat when I was married since my wife didn’t care for sex, didnt like touching, and basicly cold. So what is a man to do when he is like an oven and wife is like a freezer and says its me with the problem>

anonymous June 3, 2008, 8:25 PM

I’ve been with a man for 1 1/2 years that has been going through a divorce for two years. They haven’t lived together during this time and the divorce is in the process but I guess it still constitutes me as the mistress. All I can say about it is that we were friends first and never intended to fall in love. I wouldn’t have willfully gone after a married man. Let’s face it… relationships are confusing and not always easy… there is no right in passing judgement on another until you have walked in their shoes or lived in their home.

Alex June 3, 2008, 8:25 PM

If my husband cheated, I would be hurt because I’ve invested this time and energy but I would not be broken-hearted. I’ve been married twice and have heard it all. I wish my husband luck in finding someone 1/4 of my value, in all ways. I really don’t give a crap. I feel like we both love each other, value each other, but if he doesn’t I’ll get over, but he’ll have to be the one to break the news to our three kids. He’d have to carry that with him the rest of his life. Personally, I think these women are sad. What will they do if they get these men? Men who have been rode hard and put away wet, have a bunch of kids, bills, and issues. Good luck with that.

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 8:30 PM

WASHINGTON, Jan. 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — An official report from People for The Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), submitted nine months after a Virginia government agency’s deadline, shows that the animal rights group put to death more than 97 percent of the dogs, cats, and other pets it took in for adoption in 2006. During that year, the well-known animal rights group managed to find adoptive homes for just 12 pets. The nonprofit Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) is calling on PETA to either end its hypocritical angel-of-death program, or stop its senseless condemnation of Americans who believe it’s perfectly ethical to use animals for food, clothing, and critical medical research.

Not counting animals PETA held only temporarily in its spay-neuter program, the organization took in 3,061 “companion animals” in 2006, of which it killed 2,981. According to Virginia’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS), the average euthanasia rate for humane societies in the state was just 34.7 percent in 2006. PETA killed 97.4 percent of the ani mals it took in. The organization filed its 2006 report this month, nine months after the VDACS deadline of March 31, 2007.

Liz June 3, 2008, 8:33 PM

Who said men are meant to be monogamous? Most men simply need more than one woman, for a variety of reasons - many of which have NOTHING to do with sex.