Who's Sleeping with Your Husband?

The other woman wants you to know--your husband is cheating and she's loving it. Find out why.

It feels like an epidemic. From politicians sleeping with high-priced prostitutes, the cover of New York magazine revealing The Secret Lives of Married Men and recent allegations in Vanity Fair magazine that former president Clinton had an affair with actress Gina Gershon, we're constantly being bombarded with reports about infidelity.

Research shows up to 60% of men will have affairs while they're married. That's 3 out of 5! What drives them to do it, and what can we do to make sure it doesn't happen to us?

We went straight to the source to uncover the real story about why our husbands are cheating. You'll hear from four self-proclaimed mistresses and a loud and proud prostitute as they reveal why our husbands are turning to them for sex and companionship. No woman expects her husband will be the one who cheats. But the odds aren't in your favor. Find out why, how you can tell, and what you can do if it's happening to you.

Have you ever wondered what married men tell their mistresses about you and why they're cheating?

Find out what your husband tells HER about YOU and what you can do to affair-proof your marriage right NOW. Click on part 2 below.

Take our Sex, Lies and Cheating Poll.

who_sleeping_withZ_ur_husband_btn.jpg

Click here to see the Hollywood's Rumored 'Other Women' Gallery.

About the Experts...
spacer dr shannon fox
Shannon Fox is a licensed family therapist in Los Angeles and a mother of three.
  rabbi sherre hirsch
Rabbi Sherre Hirsch is a mother of three and the author of We Plan, God Laughs, and offers non-denominational spiritual advice.

spacer

next: Is MTV High?
Anonymous June 3, 2008, 9:51 PM

So hilarious. I’ve never cheated on my wife. But its so typical. If a man writes in and says he cheated because his wife was not attending to his emotional and physical needs the response is instant from the blogs and press etc.. You PIG!!! YOU SORRY SOB..

When a woman writes in or cries out in public that she cheated on her husband because he was insensitive and didnt satisfy her emotional needs there is almost an unspoken “AMen sister” attitude. No condemnation and no outcry.. Pitiful how un introspective the mass population is….

teresa June 3, 2008, 9:55 PM

Disgusting. First off, if marriage is a legal union, anyone who attempts to break or violate it in any way, shape or form, should be held accountable.
I am black and white on this subject: If you’re not happy, get the hell out and THEN fulfill your desires. No man, or woman, for that matter has the right to jeopardize the health and well being of their wife or husband by having an affair and bringing home some nasty disease to share with the family. Ugh, so gross.

Weak liars. They can’t face the truth, they’re egocentric (woe is me..my husband/wife doesn’t love me) and they lack the testicular or vaginal fortitude to say “Hey, I’m not happy and I either 1. Want to fix this or 2. Want out so I can go find my happiness.

Instead, they cheat and almost always hurt the ones they VOWED to love and cherish.

Thank God I’m single and alone to enjoy life without the burden of suspicion and fear.

Ciao.

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 9:56 PM

I wrote the earlier post condemning the double standards women have when it comes to cheating…I just want to affirm that I do believe the cheating man should be called out and condemned for his sins of cheating .

DR June 3, 2008, 9:58 PM

By 2010 eighty percent (yes, 80%) of ALL American women, married and single, will have herpes…..given to them by their husbands.

Tammi June 3, 2008, 9:58 PM

Whores are everywhere. You don’t have to look to hard to find one.

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 9:59 PM

And I do not mean all women condone other women cheating when they are emotionally unsatisfied.. Just the population in general seems to understand and wrongly condone it more when a woman cheats.

Kisha June 3, 2008, 10:01 PM

Interesting read about foul hoes! lol

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 10:03 PM

and where do the men get the herpes rom? he herpes fairy? give me a break…
Herpes is a non gender disease. I got it from my cheating fiancee20 years ago…

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 10:07 PM

Does anyone consider the fact that many women are solid rock when it comes to sex? I’m not willing to devote my life to a woman if she is going to assume that sex is something of the past. You only live once…might as well enjoy it. On the other hand if a wife engages in an active and healthy sex life with her husband…why cheat?

K. C. June 3, 2008, 10:12 PM

A man strays when his stops loving him.

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 10:12 PM

post’s like this are one of the reasons why it happens, because half of you fickle dimwits will go home doubting your loving husband and asking yourselves “what if hes one of them”

Your all a bunch of stupid idiots who take the advice of hookers to judge your hard working loyal men. You then push them into adultery by not trusting them.

In fact half of you scandalous post reading hoes are waiting for Mr tall dark and handsome to come around your neighborhood to fulfill your wildest fantasy’s.

Get a life and stop reading this BS

gw June 3, 2008, 10:13 PM

Todays woman does not respect her man.
Respect is up there with sex and food.
You can sex your man up everyday, but if you’re disrespecting him at every turn you’re loosing him. Look at it this way, He needs to feel respected like you ladies need to feel secure, and loved.

cat June 3, 2008, 10:15 PM

I feel I must also say as the mistress and the cheater….when it comes to the sex…Ladies and Gentlemen….keep it exciting, and hot, try new things, new positions, toys, scream a little, talk dirty, but always make it fun and not a job. Once it becomes a job it’s time to hang it up.

D June 3, 2008, 10:19 PM

yes men and women are the same when it comes to cheating. I believe that if you are not happy at home, then try to work it out. If your husband/wife is not willing or listening to your cries when you are showing them that there is something wrong in the relationship and they don’t want to fix it and you have on several accounts trying to fix it, then the next best thing is to get a divorce. It is no sense in going through the drama. And meaning drama you cheat then sneak around, finally get caught, the spouse gets upset, you go through a nasty divorce or then try to work it out after all the attempts to try to fix what is wrong. Why become a soap opeara and either fix the problem or just go your separate ways. Because even if you do cheat and be forgiven the spouse is not truly going to trust you any more. And like the saying goes I can forgive but can’t forget. So every time you walk out the door or on the phone, you will be accused of still talking to the person you cheated with.

Ted June 3, 2008, 10:25 PM

I cheated I regret it now but my girl just wasnt into the sex part of our relationship i tried everything and it was great when it was good but I was getting excused like I forgot to set the alarm clock 10 minutes and now we cant cuz I will be late for work.

Or we were on vacation in plam springs and in th middle of the day I get not now Im going to lay out with the girls and I dont have time.

Cheating isnt about love ladies for the most part its about sex or lack of. If you want to make sure your man wont cheat there are nor gaurantees but as a man who cheated I can tell you all my girl had to do is F her man F her man F her man. Break him off happily and for you ladies who think thats selfish as yourself this question. What harm could possibly come from sexing you man up and down you already know what can come from not.

Seriously June 3, 2008, 10:31 PM

Hey, “A on June 3, 2008 9:42 PM wrote”,

You my friend have no clue what you’re talking about. You admire gay men, but you don’t admire bisexual men or men who are sexually attracted to transsexuals? I’m sorry but that’s so ignorant. A woman can be bi and be married, and have a husband that’s totally into that, but god forbid a man is bi. Hello! look at Greece and Rome 2000 years ago. Do you think anything has changed. I highly doubt our sexual desires have. What affected it is Puritanism

“Fudge Packers” it’s people like you men stay in the closet. Because if they say they’re bi , people like you automatically admit they’re gay. So wrong.

Men cheat b/c half of you women think you deserve to be satisfied and have no concept of taking care of your mans sexual needs, period.

I’m done

malia June 3, 2008, 10:32 PM

My husband had 2 affairs that I know of because the women called me. He even had the first one babysit our son while I gave birth to our daughter. Of course the woman said it was MY fault i was such a Bad wife Don’t think so … they just chose to believe what he said about me. I bent over backward for him. we have been married 27 years and together 30 Yes I stayed was it easy HELL NO do I regret it. Not now but there were many years I questioned his every move. Hey CJ (post on June 3) I have a pain pump like you… YOU are not asking for too much. What a nasty thing for your wife to say!!!!

Anonymous June 3, 2008, 10:33 PM

It is not your obligation in life to become married. Everyone is not marriage material. Most people are married for the wrong reason. Before marriage one needs to ask one’s self
why do i want to be married?

Craig June 3, 2008, 10:35 PM

Men and women alike cheat becuase our society says “it’s okay.”

I have not nor will I ever cheat on my wife, because the promise that I wouldn’t was implicit in my proposal and our subsequent marriage vows nearly six years ago.

People need to stop worrying so much about themselves and their “needs” and worry about the commitments that they have made. People need to worry about a little thing called integrity that ceased to exist in the general populace several decades ago.

Laurel June 3, 2008, 10:35 PM

Whats good for the gander is good for the goose. I did everything to make my husband happy, changed how I dressed, wore less makeup, just cooked and cleaned and kept the house perfect, and he still started calling some other woman. When a man 12 years younger than me showed interest he woke up a little too late.