Who's Sleeping with Your Husband?

The other woman wants you to know--your husband is cheating and she's loving it. Find out why.

It feels like an epidemic. From politicians sleeping with high-priced prostitutes, the cover of New York magazine revealing The Secret Lives of Married Men and recent allegations in Vanity Fair magazine that former president Clinton had an affair with actress Gina Gershon, we're constantly being bombarded with reports about infidelity.

Research shows up to 60% of men will have affairs while they're married. That's 3 out of 5! What drives them to do it, and what can we do to make sure it doesn't happen to us?

We went straight to the source to uncover the real story about why our husbands are cheating. You'll hear from four self-proclaimed mistresses and a loud and proud prostitute as they reveal why our husbands are turning to them for sex and companionship. No woman expects her husband will be the one who cheats. But the odds aren't in your favor. Find out why, how you can tell, and what you can do if it's happening to you.

Have you ever wondered what married men tell their mistresses about you and why they're cheating?

Find out what your husband tells HER about YOU and what you can do to affair-proof your marriage right NOW. Click on part 2 below.

Take our Sex, Lies and Cheating Poll.

who_sleeping_withZ_ur_husband_btn.jpg

Click here to see the Hollywood's Rumored 'Other Women' Gallery.

About the Experts...
spacer dr shannon fox
Shannon Fox is a licensed family therapist in Los Angeles and a mother of three.
  rabbi sherre hirsch
Rabbi Sherre Hirsch is a mother of three and the author of We Plan, God Laughs, and offers non-denominational spiritual advice.

spacer

next: Is MTV High?
Amber June 4, 2008, 4:35 AM

I think sleeping with married men is hott. I have done so, and will in the future as well.

Jim June 4, 2008, 4:47 AM

Thanks
Stan
knowing there are responsible God loving people out there make me give thanks that my kids have a chance to grow up not only with our old fashioned morals but of those of the community, need more of ya. Marrige is work, I talk from experience but 14 years later it is still my favorite past time.

Joe June 4, 2008, 4:48 AM

hi amber. when are you coming by?

Shirley June 4, 2008, 4:49 AM

Amber you sound like a skank!!! Thank God my husband isnt a sneak or cheat

Liz June 4, 2008, 5:02 AM

This article is an embarrassment. I couldn’t even decide if the video was a spoof or not. Wow.

Hazel June 4, 2008, 5:02 AM

I always hear these type of cheating stories. What about if two people made a mistake years ago and find each other again, but have kids and won’t hurt the kids so they stay with their spouses but sleep together and wait for the kids to get older.

Amber June 4, 2008, 5:20 AM

How do u know SHirly? The wives of the married men I have been with think exactly the same thing you do. Like the article says…no one thinks their husband will be one of the ones who cheat…but also like it says…the odds are against you

Mike June 4, 2008, 5:22 AM

This article points out that 60% of men will cheat in their marriage but neglects the fact that nearly as many woman will do so as well.
There is no evidence that human’s, by nature, are monogamous creatures (with plenty of evidence to prove the opposite.)
Humans have a biological and emotional need for sex which is not linked to the need for love, but these two have been forced upon each other through artificial means.
For most of human existence it was accepted that men would have sex outside of marriage (concubines, prostitutes) and or have several wives.
Women got a raw deal because for most of that time they were considered the property of their fathers and husbands, this was enforced by religion and law, which taught not only how people were to have sex but also when and for what reason’s.
Women were expected to perform for their husbands but not enjoy it while men were taught that any woman worth loving and marrying wouldn’t. This was done as a way to control the human race, control the sex and you control the men, control the love and you control the women, link the two and you control them all.
Yes sex can be better when you are in love but love is not necessary, nor is sex necessary for love.
What is necessary is to be open and honest with your partner. Cheating is wrong, but I do not believe that having a lover (for lack of better word,) not your spouse, is necessarily wrong either. Cheating implies deception and dishonesty which in a loving relationship, you can have neither, but you can have a lover.

Cee June 4, 2008, 5:33 AM

I’m only asked out by unavailable men. I’m single, atractive and smart-I tell anyone, but all the ones I attract are married or otherwise attached. This probably paints me in a “certain light”, but I don’t go looking for these men. I know I sound like its my only option but seriously, I said no until I couldn’t. Out of the last 7 dates I got asked out for, ALL of them have girlfriends or are married. The married ones are the only ones that were honest from the start too. At least they’re honest. I find some of them to be attractive, so here I am in the midst of an affair with an unavailable man. We haven’t had actual sex yet, but are well on our way. It seems natural to just go with it when we click just like that. I don’t intend for this to go anywhere, but if he was single (except for the lying and infidelity) he’d be a keeper. He’s a really good guy, he just has his cake and eats it too.

Tigger June 4, 2008, 5:38 AM

I have been single for 10 years now. I have dated here and there, but ended it BEFORE it got serious. I never commit myself to any woman until I know something about her. I recently left a woman I met after 6 weeks of dating. The reason given was, she admitted she came out of a relationship with a married man, and I asked her if she was at all concerned about GETTING A DISEASE? He reply was “No he is clean because I spoke with his wife”. I said if he cheated with you, there is a possibility he cheated with someone else BEFORE YOU. Habits are hard to break, and people do not think of getting a disease, because they “believe” the person they cheat with is clean……..no wonder many people pay the price of divorce, but not only that, but with their health as well. People cheat all the time because they don’t communicate their desires with their spouses. Many people want to be subdued sexually by their spouses, and to do things in the bedroom but ARE ASHAMED to voice their desires. Thats why there is so much cheating going around. They find someone more open sexually and jump right into it, while they could have it in the safety of their own home without fear of getting a disease. Only if people will communicate their fantasties, there will be less cheaters around. Many women desire men to do such things, that men feel silly about, but when the opportunity comes with another person, they will not hesitate do fulfill that desire. What happened to communication? I know of a man who mentioned his wife wanted him to wear pantyhose, because it drives her WILD and he on the other hand found it silly…..women like it when men get in touch with their “feminine” side, for women can be dominant in this area. truth to tell, my friend found an opportunity to try pantyhose with another woman…..geez….why get married if you cannot be open? You jeopardize yourself when you NEGLECT YOUR SPOUSE.

Eric June 4, 2008, 6:17 AM

Infidelity isn’t about whom you lye with; it’s about who you lie too!

Jake  June 8, 2008, 5:25 PM

Cee , Why are you even seeing this married man . Knowing it will not go anywhere and after he’s after is sex . You stated if he were single and not for his infidelity he’d be a keeper and what a great guy he is . Seems a little odd to me that you have no problem seeing him , knowing he’s got a wife who he is cheating on and lying to right along with you . You are the reason he’s got his cake and eat it to.
Do yourself a favor find a available man , you deserve better than what you are willing to settle for .

stinkybrat41 June 9, 2008, 1:27 PM

God’s word says that whatever you reap, you will eventually sow…having an extra-maritial affair? pursuing a relationship w/a married man? well, rest-assured as the creator of the marriage arrangement God has provided a guide for marriage mates.It’s called THE BIBLE. In it we’re told that God will judge fornicators(those who have sex relations w/o the benefit of marriage) and adulterers(those that have sex relations w/ any one other than their legal spouse. so just because these indivuals CHOOSE to ignore God’s standards does’nt mean that they’ll go away or cease to exist. God instituted it only he has the right to state how it must be carried out.For every wife that has ever sat up crying, hurting because of the selfishness of your spouse(or husband over a wife) our creator knows and he hates it just as much as the innocent party when a marriage faces this pain…so the saying “every dog has it’s day” does have real meaning, all in good time-until then you lean on your creator to sustain you and keep you strong.

lover of prostitutes July 15, 2008, 1:37 PM

Why do men go to prostitutes? Because wives and girlfriends are nothing but a bunch of cunts who don’t know how to satisfy their men. If they did, men wouldn’t want to go to the working girls.

See, women, you are the cause, because you can’t satisfy your man sexually, so it’s your own fault that they do it. Get over it, and learn from the girls in the ranches.

CHERYL August 12, 2008, 11:40 AM

I think anyone having an affair outside the marriage is immature and insecure with themselves. To have a viberate sex life with the same partner for years is no small task. Must be creative, playful and stay focused! I was up for the challedge and i had fun with it!!!

yabbi August 12, 2008, 5:32 PM

This is about selfish men and the lies they tell ALL the women in their lives. The men are to blame as much as the mistresses who allow themselves to be used. Wives are to blame for not keeping up a sex life with their husbands, but sometimes even when they do, the selfish bastids need a cheating outlet. Men are selfish and women are their willing accomplices.

Mistresses are especially stoopid because they settle for the worst deal. They are used for their bodies and efforts at pleasing a man. they don’t get the financial and social support of a marriage. They get no respect from anyone, not even themselves.

C August 12, 2008, 11:19 PM

we’re tired of blaming wives & we’re just sick of not having a sex life….that’s why all these 40-something wives are being replaced by younger trophy wives. it amazes me that they’re suprised when it happens. most wouldn’t if only they would take care of business in this area. men aren’t just jerks, but we married you with an implied expectation of having a sexual relationship as part of the marraige contract.

Frank August 13, 2008, 1:42 AM

I have been in a sexless marrage for 12 of the last 20 years. I have always loved my wife deeply, and when we actually have sex, it’s really great for both of us. Unforunatly, it’s about once every 6 or 8 weeks. i have asked, begged and demanded a change in the relationship over the years, but to no avail. She just has sex low on the priority list, so I feel like i am being taken for granted. Sex has always been important to me and she always known it. If anything, i have been too patient. Now I think she may be having an affair. i get angry thinking about it, because I have had countless opportunities over the years to have had NSA sex, and have always denied myself because I really wanted my wife to want me.
I think the worst thing you can ever do to someone you love is to take them for granted. She has, and if I finally can’t resist the tempation, who is really to blame? I won’t divorce her because of the kids, but i don’t know how much longer i can keep bein g frustrated by her indifference.

dc7 August 13, 2008, 12:21 PM

I see a bunch of comments, where is the story that goes with the headline?????

rasTao August 20, 2008, 10:30 PM

if you’re not having sex with your husband, you may not be having an extramaritial affair, but YOU are CHEATING!