Caylee's Mom Parties at Bar

The disturbing images are caught on film by nightclub photographers.

What's a mom to do after her 2-year-old daughter goes missing? Go clubbing, of course.

The mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was caught by photographers partying at a club June 20 -- after the date she claims her daughter disappeared, reports FOX News. When her family reported Caylee missing on July 15, Casey told police the little girl had been missing for five weeks.

But that didn't stop her from partying, apparently.

"She seemed happy, as were most of the people there that night," photographer John Azzilano told FOX News. "She seemed all right, having a good time, just like people our age would that night."

Casey Anthony remains in jail on charges of child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She maintains that a babysitter took Caylee, but police say Casey is definitely a person of interest.

What do you think of Casey's party pics?

next: Caught On Tape: Cop Attacks Biker
Kaila July 30, 2008, 4:58 PM

OMG. She’s disgusting…an absolute monster of a “mother.”

You know she had everything to do with her daughter’s disappearance…

SCUM OF THE EARTH.

Kris July 30, 2008, 5:21 PM

Hard to believe that a mother would not call the police immediately upon finding her daughter was missing….31 days…come on. My daughter was missing in our house for 5 minutes when she was little and I panicked and was ready to have a meltdown. Okay a little extreme, but you get my point. Panic would set in almost immediately when you found something wasn’t right. I have listened to her phone call with her brother from jail using the term “gut feeling”….she is either responsible fully or partly or covering for someone.

I do hope she is innocent. I have been trying to conceive a second child for 5 years now and have spent a lot of money doing so. I cannot begin to explain how heartbreaking this or any case that a mother harms or child or prevents investigators doing their job.

Caylee’s Grandma needs to open up her eyes to her daughters manipulation.

Let me ask you? Would you be out partying if your child was missing? These pictures show the lack of concern for her daughter and speak huge volumes of her character.

meg July 30, 2008, 5:22 PM

I HOPE THIS NASTY PIG MURDERER GETS EVERYTHING SHE HAS COMMING TO HER!!! SHE BETTER ROT IN HELL!!!!!

IF MY KIDS WENT MISSING FOR ONE SECOND I WOULD BE ON THE PHONE WITH 911

SHE KILLED THAT CUTE INOCENT LITTLE GIRL!!

SHE IS SLIME

AND I BET IF SHE WOULD GET OUT OF JAIL .. SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT HER POINT BLANK FOR WHAT SHE DID..

SHE KILLED CAYLEE AND NOW SHES ALL HAPPY AND SMILING IN COURT CAUSE SHE THINKS SHE GOT AWAY WITH IT, CAUSE THERE IS NO BODY!!

SHE IS SICK!!

POOR LITTLE CUTIE

Michael English July 30, 2008, 11:03 PM

..enough is enough…i can not watch it anymore. i’m very pleased that the FBI and the county police are not saying anything..let that poor excuse of a person wonder what they are finding. i hope the family realizes the public is loosing interest in this very fast because of the LIES that are being told. can’t you see she loves this attention she is getting…. and to the grandmother: make her talk to the FBI. are you more interested in what might happen to that lier or finding that beautiful child???it makes me sick because u, cindy anthony, are not helping in any way when u try to LIE for your daughter’s actions.u should listen to your husband and keep your mouth shut and go help find that baby.. what the hell are you doing to find her? the only thing i see is your on tv bashing the police and the media. now we have her brother trying to talk in “code” to her. why? whats the big secret? and her attorneys are only interested in their client, not the child. and she even lies to them…she’s making them look like fools.
signed, discussed

Sue July 30, 2008, 11:42 PM

WHY isn’t there an amber alert for Caylee from the get go?! :-(

Jamillah July 31, 2008, 4:56 AM

AS A 32 Y/O MOTHER OF 4 CHILDREN RANGING FROM THE AGES OF 10 MONTHS TO 12 YEARS OLD…IM DISGUSTED BY CASEY ANTHONY…I CANT FORSEE MYSELF WANTING TO GO OUT AND PARTY WHEN ONE OF MY KIDS ARE SICK….LET ALONE MISSING…WE LIVE ON A MILITARY BASE…AND ALOT OF PEOPLE CONSIDER IT SAFE…BUT I STILL DONT EVEN LET ME CHILDREN PLAY OUTSIDE WITH OUT ME…OR WALK AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITHOUT ME…THERE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LOOKING OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF YOUR KIDS….BUT TO THINK THAT KAYLEES OWN MOTHER WASNT OR ISNT LOOKING OUT FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF HER OWN CHILD IS DISGUSTING..I PRAY THEY FIND THIS LITTLE GIRL AND THAT SHE IS SAFE…AND THEN THEY NEED TO PLACE HER WITH SOMEONE THAT WILL REALLY LOVE HER AND NOT THIS SCREWED UP FAMILY SHE HAD NO CHOICE OF BEING BORN INTO……

Orlando July 31, 2008, 9:05 AM

She is coked out and owed someone a lot of money….that is why she wont talk….if she talks she will be dead too

Eileen July 31, 2008, 9:10 AM

As a mother you are supposed to be your childs protector. She obviousely is nothing like that. It sickens me that people that be this sick and cruel.

Atleast tell the cops where she is, so he can be buried with some respect!

loisheenan July 31, 2008, 9:39 AM

As I sit and watch this all unfolding on TV with my husband,we both feel for this little girl. We have a little angel that is 4 and I look at those photos of Caylee and my heart aches for her. How could anyone be so selfish as to take away someone elses life. Casey sits in jail and smiles and laughs while Caylee is out there so scared.( if she is alive. I’m praying she is.)

If either one of my kids went missing I would not wait 31 days to report it, and I difenitly would’nt be out parting either. Something is serously wrong with this women.

I hope they find Caylee and I also hope Casey gets what she deserves.

angie July 31, 2008, 12:20 PM

I feel really bad for that little girl and I hope they find out what they did with her, because what’s done at night always come to truth in the light! what a shame!

Stephanie Grimes July 31, 2008, 1:51 PM

Grandmother had no tears for a missing granddaughter. I’d be going crazy in one minute. Sad, that poor little girl is gone!

Suzanne July 31, 2008, 3:39 PM

My daughter was missing for a second in a Sephora in the mall and I was paniced beyond control. All I could think about was that movie with Michelle Phiffer “Deep End of the Ocean” that someone had taken my daughter. She was a few aisles over and I wanted to ug and kill her at the same time (I went with the hug). I had to leave the mall and put my daughters in the car and then cry for five minutes just sitting in the lot because I had been so scared. How anyone could not miss their child is beyond me which is why I have to agree that if she didn’t kill her daughter then she sold her or did something else to her. Truly horrible!

Alicia July 31, 2008, 5:06 PM

I couldn’t find my baby sitter for all of 30 minutes (She was taking a nap and didn’t answer the door or the phone) and I called 911. It made me feel stupid but hey. I’m a single mom.

This crazy woman needs to get the full extent of the law which in Louisiana (where I’m from) its the death penalty.

RITA  August 1, 2008, 2:22 PM

She is definitely responsible for whatever happened to that innocent little angel. She is a disgust and outrage to mothers everywhere. She should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, when they finally get her. I think the grandmother is also behind the coverup. She too should be charged. Rot Casey.

Leslie August 1, 2008, 2:41 PM

Florida has a death penalty!

LeeAnn August 1, 2008, 4:57 PM

I can not begin to comprehend how a woman is so callous and cold as to go out partying when her child is missing. Its a sad display. But unfortunately more and more common in present day America. Parents are no longer parents. They are children dressed in the facade of parental figures. This woman literally makes me want to vomit. So many people who cannot have children suffer without as this pathetic excuse of a mother disregards her child as if she is toilet tissue stuck on the bottom of her shoe. Guilty or not of any thing more dubious. She should be sterilized just on the grounds of being to immature and cold to be a parent. Much less a human!

R. Stewart August 2, 2008, 11:32 AM

There is something deeply disturbing about a woman who waits a month or more to report a missing child she claims to love. Most women who bear children have in innate instinct to protect, watch over, and do everything in their power to see no harm comes to them. There cannot be any excuse for this twisted story that seems to be a never-ending publicity exposure for an immature gadfly who pretends to the title ” mother”. Her parents seem oblivious to her shortcomings and don’t seem to comprehend the urgency of the situation at all. Law enforcement should pull out all the stops to force the truth from these people

ron August 4, 2008, 8:50 PM

Nasty scank… she was bangin a jigga

nate August 5, 2008, 9:12 AM

When I heard this…I was disgusted, my sister has a son, about Caylee’s age..something like this ever happend,My sister would be in total hysteria, she would’nt be able to sleep, eat, etc.. So far Casey to party, like nothing is wrong? I dont like to judge anyone, but that has to be one of the most selfish,heartless, pathetic,act I ever heard in my life…She does not deserve to be a mother, if Caylee is safe put her in a safe environment,because if Casey was a good mother…Caylee when of never been lost.

Gary August 6, 2008, 7:34 PM

It’s just so sad that people jump to conclusions just by what they hear in the media. There are so many things people don’t hear the truth on, like the pictures. The photographers say it was 5 days after Caylee went missing. Two photographers with the some of the same exact pictures(sure). The police also had someone the pictures were taken before then and I don’t mean family. People need to look at the whole story first. Stop watching Nancy Grace she’s only interested in the ratings. it angers me when people think the poor little girl was killed just because of the cadaver dogs. I’m going to so excited when they find this girl alive and make all the people who have already accused the mom of murder look like a$$holes.