Caylee's Mom Parties at Bar

The disturbing images are caught on film by nightclub photographers.

What's a mom to do after her 2-year-old daughter goes missing? Go clubbing, of course.

The mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was caught by photographers partying at a club June 20 -- after the date she claims her daughter disappeared, reports FOX News. When her family reported Caylee missing on July 15, Casey told police the little girl had been missing for five weeks.

But that didn't stop her from partying, apparently.

"She seemed happy, as were most of the people there that night," photographer John Azzilano told FOX News. "She seemed all right, having a good time, just like people our age would that night."

Casey Anthony remains in jail on charges of child neglect, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She maintains that a babysitter took Caylee, but police say Casey is definitely a person of interest.

What do you think of Casey's party pics?

next: Caught On Tape: Cop Attacks Biker
Gary August 6, 2008, 8:49 PM

It’s just so sad that people jump to conclusions just by what they hear in the media. There are so many things people don’t hear the truth on, like the pictures. The photographers say it was 5 days after Caylee went missing. Two photographers with the some of the same exact pictures(sure). The police also had someone the pictures were taken before then and I don’t mean family. People need to look at the whole story first. Stop watching Nancy Grace she’s only interested in the ratings. it angers me when people think the poor little girl was killed just because of the cadaver dogs. I’m going to so excited when they find this girl alive and make all the people who have already accused the mom of murder look like a$$holes.

SLB August 7, 2008, 10:42 PM

Hmm… Casey Anthony — sounds like another great Halloween costume is on the way. The mom with the bloody shovel in one hand and the cans of gasoline in the other …..

Kim August 11, 2008, 5:08 PM

I don’t know…I thought OJ was innocent

Enid Diaz August 15, 2008, 10:59 PM

I think that even if Caylee is found alive (wich I really hope so) Casey Anthony should remain in jail FOREVER. She shows absolutley no remorse (don’t know if it’s spelled like that) on her face. She is not a mother, at least I don’t consider her one. I am a mother of a 7 & 2 year old girls, and if they went missing even for a fraction of a second I would go crazy. This Casey Anthony deserves jail forever!!!

Kyle August 15, 2008, 11:11 PM

I think it is funny that everyone want to throw the book at her before she is found guilty. No one knows what happened except for her and whoever else was involved. Just in: Here in America, people are innocent until proven guilty. There is a reason she isn’t talking, and I think it is for the safety of her daughter. We’ll just have to wait and see.

ronald August 18, 2008, 1:43 AM

sounds like the mom is a hooker along with caylee who may get this job as colateral someone she ows a lot of money to you see it all the time children traing for prostitusion

Proud Mom August 28, 2008, 6:23 PM

SELFISH!!! She put Caylee in the trunk to go out for the night because people would have seen her in the car through a window. She then got drunk and forgot about her. The sun rose the next day and she either suffocated first, dehydrated or suffered from heat exhaustion. She should have called 911 and reported her accident to the authorities, and would have only gotten away with a manslaughter and child neglect charge. NOW for her coverup and cowardness to face the truth of what she did, she should serve 20 years to GROW UP. Maybe she will realize what she has done!!!

Devoted Mommy and Grandma August 30, 2008, 11:48 PM

So is she out on the $3,000.00 bond for forgery?
Isn’t forgery a felony?

Scott September 8, 2008, 2:15 PM

I must have been living under a rock to not have know about this poor little girl and this sick mother. I live in Central Florida too, which makes it worse that I didn’t know. I do recall seeing some of the “Where’s Caylee” things around town but nothing more.
I have spent the last week studying the case and reading articles and countless hours online educating myself on this case.
Here is what I think:
I know we live in a society that you are innocent until proven guilty but think of these few tidbits for a second:
1. Casey’s neighbor claims that Casey borrowed a shovel from him on or about the 15th of June (approx time of the missing child)
2. She had her car backed into the garage that day (not her normal style of parking)
3. FBI found traces of decomosition in her car and yard.
4. She was online searching for Chlorol
5. She made a 13 minute phone call to her parents and spoke to her mother, her brother, and her close friend and her main concern was getting her boyfriend Tony’s phone number (they had dated for a month and a half). Another interesting situation considering the timeline of Caylee’s disappearance.
6. During the phone call she had no remorse or concern for the daughter.
7. She doesn’t have a phone number for the alleged babysitter (Zaneda Fernandez-Gonzalez) The police can’t find her in any database, and they went to the address the Casey told them she lived at and she doesnt live there.
OK——BOTTOM LINE,
I am hoping I am wrong because I have 2 boys of my own and would go crazy if they were missing, but I fear this little girl is dead. Weather Casey killed her or she died accidently due to negligence on Casey’s part I dont know, but I think she is dead and pray I am wrong.
What 22 year old girl borrows a shovel and for what reason……..

nelson October 23, 2008, 11:10 PM

Anyone as pretty as casey deserves to be forgiven for whatever she did.
I would love to kiss casey

A Very Disgusted Teen November 20, 2008, 6:47 PM

What kind of mother is she? I mean really she needs to stay in jail until they find little Caylee. And when they do I hope they put Caylee with someone ALOT more responsible. Casey Anthony is a very irresposiable person, I am only a teen and know better than that. I am disgusted.

rose December 3, 2008, 12:06 AM

i think casey shoud get the death pentily she is cold hearted person who killed her baby and she should at lease tell where she is so she can come home to rest scasey does not have a heart she is a cold person which someone will get her sooner or later caylee god rest ur sould i will pray for ur little soul rest in peace baby girl caylee

Rick December 16, 2008, 5:29 PM

To the boob defending Casey, your a moron. Look at the FACTS Gary…

Michelle December 18, 2008, 2:42 AM

Seems to me…. the fact that her boyfriend Tony was pressuring her so much to come to his place…. I’m sure has something to do with her actions. Just may be the motivating factor. I read text message transcripts with him and he really went full throttle with the pressure and guilt.

Sharon December 20, 2008, 7:46 PM

Well now that it’s all over and they found that little angel I sure hope they set Casey up with a date with “OLD SPARKEY” that’s the least they can do….you hear so many stories about mothers killing their kids when there are so many more options out there…my heart goes out to the Anthony family especially at this time of the year…that poor little baby will never see another Christmas but at least she will be spending it with God…Heartfelt sympathy to George,Cindy,Lee and the Great Grandparents…I am so sorry

Sharon December 20, 2008, 7:57 PM

I have been through some rough times in my life losing family members and wrote this poem….I hope the Anthony family can be consoled with these words
Take us in Your Arms Oh Precious Lord
And comfort us we pray
Take us in Your Arms help heal the heartache
Which we endure this day
And if by chance we should start to fall
I know You will find a way
To give us the strengh to carry on
And enlighten our darkest day

I have been following this story from day one and I have so much sadness in my heart….My prayers and thoughts are with you all

thi December 22, 2008, 9:13 PM

I hope she gets the death penalty if she is found guilty.

If you don’t want to take care of your kid, why don’t give for adoption, there are lots of people that want a kid.

Stupid woman, don’t think you will get away with murder

Kim January 11, 2009, 6:38 PM

Casey is guilty!

Toni January 22, 2009, 8:40 AM

How horrible it is that Casey killed her baby. What is even worse is the fact that she is going to get off on charges. Her defense is going to use everything in the world to show that she was not in her right mind. How sad is it that the grandparents knew, the mother even covering for her daughter. This poor baby died a horrible cruel death. But the sad part of it she loved her mother and probably did whatever her mother wanted her to do to kill her. I hope Casey gets the chair with her parents doing some type of jail time. Becasuse if her parents were any kind of parents themselves they would never leave a psycho path alone with their grandchild.

Anonymous January 27, 2009, 1:03 PM

Someone asked why there was not an amber alert! Thank God there wasn’t. With as many children who really go missing every minute at the hands of pedifiles they would have been wasting their time. From the beginning everyone including that poor excuse of a grandmother knew who killed her, Her own mother.