Caylee's Grandma's Frantic 911 Call

She said her daughter's car smells like a "dead body."

caylee_anthony_pic.jpg
In recent days, police officials investigating the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony (who was missing for five weeks before it was reported) said the car driven by Caylee's mother, Casey, smelled like "decomposition." But throughout the investigation, Cindy Anthony claimed the smell from her daughter's car was the stench of rotting pizza.

However, the just-released 911 call reveals Cindy's true suspicions. On the call, she says, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there has been a dead body in the car."

Listen to audio below.

Which story do you believe?

next: Celeb Moms' Looks for Less
Reese July 25, 2008, 12:54 PM

31 days!?!? WTF. The mom sounds TOO calm…something’s not right and she’s behind it.

Carolina July 25, 2008, 1:12 PM

I have two theories. One,this person, Casey Anthony, murdered the child and buried her in the backyard only to have a change of heart and dig her up. She then dumped the child in the trash for trash pick up day or dumped her in a dumpster around the vicinity where she abandoned the car. Two, she sold the baby for drug money. Either way,this monster has no remorse for what she has done to this innocent baby. She is a selfish brat who had no responsibilities except to exist. It sounds like her parents did and provided everything for her including raising her child.

Jannette July 25, 2008, 1:57 PM

I agree with Reese and Carolina. Casey Anthony’s calm demeanor during this 911 call and the fact she didn’t report her child missing UNTIL 5 WEEKS LATER makes me think this horrible person is responsible for her daughter’s disappearance.

Her stories and reactions just DON’T add up.

Victor Heck July 29, 2008, 3:21 PM

I’ve watched the videos, news reports, and her bail hearing. If in this country we convicted people based on their demeanor, she’d already be in prison. I agree with Carolina, actually…if her car smelled like a body, it adds up. dogs trained by police to find bodies, had two “positives” - one in her car and one in the back yard. She’s guilty.

Jodie August 9, 2008, 6:47 PM

Today is Caseys birthday and the day her so called mom said she would be there for her big day, I knew it was just another lie, My prayers are with her grandparents and uncle

Lexie December 22, 2008, 8:49 PM

I agree with carolina the mom was too calm. She waited five weeks.I think that she is gulity of murding her child.