Designer Bags under 50 Bucks!

Target's done it again. They have enlisted high-end bag line "Botkier" and created fabulous versions for just a fraction of the price. From metallic clutches to hobos, all of your bag prayers have been answered. Take a peek...

Jay July 28, 2008, 4:59 PM

Can someone justify to me spending hundreds of $$$$ on a bag?

Kate July 29, 2008, 9:33 AM

The most that I have ever spent on a purse is $250… and that was a Kate Spade that I got on ebay. (Thankfully it was real.) I bought it because I loved the style, and it was real leather. I knew that it would hold up to years of use, and I’m tired of buying a new cheap bag every year because it wears out.

But my best friend has a “thing” for designer purses, and she has spent nearly $2K on two different bags. She justifies it by saying that they are excellent quality bags that she will carry for many years. She always gets classic styles, not trendy styles. She doesn’t have children, so she feels like it’s ok to spend the money on herself now because when she has kids, she will not want to treat herself like that.

Her issue is that she will not buy knock-offs because she feels that it is wrong to duplicate someone else’s design and/or use their brand name to sell an item. If she likes a particular design, she will buy it from the person who actually designed it, not from the cheaper maker who ripped it off. I do respect that opinion, but I would still never pay that much money for a handbag, even if it is genuine leather that I will be able to carry for the rest of my life.

jackie July 29, 2008, 8:59 PM

I love these options though because you know it’s a designer bag just without the price tag which is awesome. that way everyone can afford one. They’re saying that many people are buying super expensive, lke 10,000 bags now instead of a Gucci for 2,000 because the economy I guess doesn’t affect the SUPER rich. I think it’s gross. Go to Target and get one of these and you look just as good as if you had spent 2 or 10,000. Probably better, because you’re not trying too hard.

Amanda  October 30, 2008, 8:06 AM

There are many perks to buying a designer bag, quality not quantity. It’s always super nice to have the designer bag, but there are also perks to buying a cheaper one. One being you can find different one’s for different outfits. Match don’t clash.

Click Here to Download Movies September 11, 2010, 9:05 PM

Wonderful web-site, in which did you observed this facts in this article? I am glad I found it. i’ll be checking out back soon to verify what other content you’ll be able to have.

Fashion September 23, 2010, 7:19 PM

Excellent work done. Don’t mind me posting a link of this article on my website? It will be helpful to my visitors also.