John Edwards' Alleged Mistress Speaks!

Yesterday, we reported on John Edwards' alleged affair and illegitimate love child with Rielle Hunter.  Tonight, his mistress speaks to Extra about their "inspirational" relationship.

Former presidential candidate John Edwards reportedly visited his alleged mistress at a Los Angeles hotel yesterday, according to The Enquirer. Extra got the inside scoop on their relationship from the lady in question herself, who used to produce his campaign videos. In 2007, she said: "He was very real and authentic. He was inspirational to me." They met randomly in a bar and she "hoped the videos would help change Edwards' image." Though she spent lots of time with Edwards and even accompanied him on a trip to Africa, Hunter claims the allegations to be "trash, full of lies, not true, completely unfounded and ridiculous." Extra's interview with Hunter airs tonight.

For all the latest celeb news, visit www.extratv.com

next: Do Cell Phones Give Kids Cancer?
Private Jet Rentals April 2, 2011, 11:55 AM

A insightful post right there mate ! Thanks for it .

lowongan kerja makassar 2011 April 2, 2011, 12:08 PM

excellent issues altogether, you simply won a new reader. What could you suggest about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

Homes For Sale In Brentwood CA April 2, 2011, 2:29 PM

I don’t always agree with everything you say, however you always get me thinking! Instead of arguing with you this time, I’ll just say, “thanks for thinking”!

Shavonne Sterley April 2, 2011, 4:30 PM

up is _slightly_ different from

Solarpanelsforhome April 2, 2011, 6:34 PM

Your site theme looks interesting. What layout did you utilize?

choker necklaces for women April 3, 2011, 9:31 PM

This kind of useful info, I was looking for… :)

Life Plus international April 3, 2011, 10:42 PM

Have you considered adding some relevant links to your article? I think it will really enhance everyone’s understanding.

template for employment application April 3, 2011, 11:40 PM

superb post.Never knew this, appreciate it for letting me know.

SolarPowerForHome April 4, 2011, 3:52 AM

I praise you a whole lot for providing this!

double sleeping bag April 4, 2011, 10:47 AM

Thanks for making the honest attempt to talk about this. I believe very sturdy approximately it and would like to read more. If it’s OK, as you acquire extra intensive wisdom, may you mind adding more articles similar to this one with more information? It might be extraordinarily helpful and useful for me and my friends.

hdmi kabel April 4, 2011, 3:07 PM

As I website owner I think the written content here is very wonderful, thankyou for your efforts.

roofing Philadelphia pa April 4, 2011, 4:36 PM

An interesting post there mate . Cheers for the post .

anatomy physiology human April 4, 2011, 8:46 PM

Good issues?I’d be aware that as any person who really doesn’t write on blogs much (in reality, this can be my first publish), I don’t think the time period ‘lurker’ may be very becoming to a non-posting reader. It’s now not your fault in the least , but in all probability the blogosphere may get a hold of a better, non-creepy identify for the 90% of us that revel in studying the content material .

Silver Jewellery Wholesale April 4, 2011, 11:35 PM

Thanks for making the honest attempt to discuss this. I believe very robust approximately it and wish to read more. If it’s OK, as you gain extra extensive knowledge, may you mind adding extra articles very similar to this one with additional info? It could be extraordinarily helpful and useful for me and my friends.

watch inception movie online April 4, 2011, 11:57 PM

As I website possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling excellent , appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.

scrapebox April 5, 2011, 6:42 AM

Hello. Thank you for posting this!

FM Transfers April 5, 2011, 3:19 PM

You can certainly see your expertise within the paintings you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

BMW performance April 5, 2011, 8:58 PM

With all the doggone snow we have had lately I am stuck indoors, fortunately there is the internet, thanks for giving me something to do. :)

discount las vegas hotel room April 5, 2011, 11:17 PM

Yes, i am sure many people will have the same comment.

jatekok lanyoknak  April 5, 2011, 11:29 PM

Thanks for making the honest try to provide an explanation for this. I believe very strong about it and wish to be told more. If it’s OK, as you reach more in depth wisdom, would you mind adding more posts similar to this one with additional information? It would be extraordinarily useful and helpful for me and my colleagues.