Miley's Mean Girl Video

Miley Cyrus posted this video mocking her teen rival Selena Gomez. Is this appropriate behavior for a role model?

Remember when writing on the bathroom wall was the way "mean girls" got back at the girls who dated their ex? Apparently that doesn't get enough mileage anymore. Here's an idea: Do as Miley Cyrus did -- post a revenge video on YouTube for all the world to see!  Miley and her web co-star Mandy posted this video ridiculing Disney rival Selena Gomez and her BFF Demi Lovato, the star of Camp Rock. It is rumored that Gomez is now dating Cyrus' ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas of The Jonas Brothers. Game on.

We know Miley has been pushing the envelope these days, but this time has she gone too far? What do you think: harmless teen hijinks or a new low?

next: YouTube Divorcee vs. Kathie Lee
Karley July 25, 2008, 3:57 PM

Wow…this kid just keeps sinking into into deeper levels of annoyance…

Anonymous July 25, 2008, 3:59 PM

miley is such an effing MESS. stop with the nude pics, stop with the shower pics, stop making fun of girls who are prettier…SHE LOOKS LIKE A TRANNY and SOUNDS LIKE A 50 YR OLD SMOKER.

…ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous July 25, 2008, 4:51 PM

Looks like Selena’s popularity is getting under Miley’s skin.

Katie July 25, 2008, 5:28 PM

Whatever… I don’t see anything really wrong with it. It’s annoying, but so was the original video Selena posted. These are just teenage girls doing what teenage girls do, give them a break.

Why did people have to mention the “nude” pics? The video had NOTHING to do with those pics.

jordan July 25, 2008, 6:14 PM

I think this video and the nude pics have everything to do with one another. This is clearly what teens are up to. I do agree that teens will be teens and it’s all part of growing up. We just happen to be in a cyber age right now. I’ve seen Selena in interviews and she seems fake. At least Miley is being real.

kristen July 25, 2008, 6:22 PM

Jordon: “This is clearly what teens are up to?” Up to what— what are they doing? it’s just dumb. Teens are acting dumb? Wow BIG news!

jordan July 25, 2008, 6:48 PM

Kristen. You and I agree. Big news that teens are acting dumb.

stef July 25, 2008, 8:35 PM

I think it’s effing HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birdsfly July 25, 2008, 9:14 PM

I think all of this is an effort to get dropped by Disney to get out from under the Hannah Montana shadow. Just a thoguht.

meg24_83 July 26, 2008, 10:22 AM

Honestly I think all four of them are pretty annoying. I also find it amazing how this little thing is getting sooo much attention. THEY ARE 15 YRS OLD. There worse stuff they could be doing to themselves and others. If this is the worse that they can do, what are they harming? Thank God its not drugs, alcohol, or worse.

Amanda July 26, 2008, 1:44 PM

This isnt the real people. This isnt really Miley. Who is making this stuff up?

JennaEllis July 26, 2008, 6:33 PM

Are they drunk? I mean really. What in the world

Anonymous December 17, 2008, 6:35 PM

you are stupid

MileyFan4ever January 4, 2010, 11:54 AM

I DIDN’[T LIKE HER THAN BUT I DO NOW

Fashion Merchandising October 12, 2010, 1:36 PM

I’ve gained a couple very good ideas for my internet site from reading this.

Honey Blonde Hair Color Pictures November 25, 2010, 1:44 AM

Most people, when they criticize, whether they like it or hate it, they’re talking about product. That’s not art, that’s the result of art. Art, to whatever degree we can get a handle on (I’m not sure that we really can) is a process. It begins in the heart and the mind with the eyes and hands.

Pop Up Gazebos For Sale December 12, 2010, 12:44 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Merchant Services December 22, 2010, 10:22 PM

Hey there, wonderful article, a colleague through the fashion business linked me to your web page.

Watch Full Movies Online December 29, 2010, 10:39 AM

been following your blog for three days now and i will have to say i am beginning to like your post. and now how do i subscribe to your weblog?

Alejandro Updegraff January 20, 2011, 5:37 PM

Lovely ideas, many thanks for making the effort to put your ideas down