Where is Miley's Mom?

New wet t-shirt photos make us wonder: Can't one of her parents put an end to the Miley madness?

The hits just keep coming from the Hannah Montana actress, who now has another new set of racy photos. Whether this is just part of her publicity machine or the work of a tricky hacker, she's only 15. Enough, already.

It seems she gets lots of time out from under the watchful eyes of mom and dad--as you can see here.

Click an image to enlarge photo.

next: Measles Outbreak Scares Moms
MILEY GO AWAY July 14, 2008, 5:20 PM

This chick obviously doesn’t give a SH*T about her fans or she wouldn’t be throwing these pics in our faces.

I don’t know about you, I’M my kid’s role model and Miley is NOT welcome in my house.

Shell56 July 14, 2008, 6:05 PM

at this point, i think she and her parents know exactly what she is doing.

Gillian July 15, 2008, 1:33 AM

Yes, where is her mother???? This girl is out of control. I’m in my early thirties and while times were different when I was her age, they aren’t that different! What is she thinking? More importantly, what are her parents thinking? She apologized over the professional photos and yet these types of photos continue to surface? Her parents need to start taking responsibility. Just because she makes millions doesn’t mean she can’t get grounded, get the phone taken away, miss a few events. I mean, when are parents going to start parenting again??

Emma July 15, 2008, 7:47 AM

Those photos were taken when she was 14, too.

Angela July 15, 2008, 12:55 PM

I must live in a bubble…this is the first time I’m seeing pics of her, and truthfully…they don’t seem that bad.
Who really cares? If my kids were of age to know about her, I would simply turn off the tv if I thought the pics shown here were offensive, but I can’t simply turn off the WORLD outside, my kid is going to see someone’s belly just walking down the street…so as long as you talk to them and let them know that certain things are not acceptable and others may not appreciate the way others look, you can just live your life with your kids, and not have to worry about Molly or feed her/or her managers’ pocket ;)

LOL July 15, 2008, 5:58 PM

I love how Angela called Miley “Molly”…very cool! ;)

Chris July 15, 2008, 8:02 PM

Umm.. where does everyone live that these pics are such a shocker? I see kids walking down the street with their shirts hiked and some of them are only 13 but look 18. It’s actually quite common on the East coast and apparently where ever she lives too. She may have been or is a role model for some kids that watch Hanna Montana, but maybe parents need to have a talk with their kids and remind them what is reality and what isn’t, and realize that the girl is growing up. Your kids will too and no matter how much you THINK you know your kid, they will eventually do things they aren’t supposed to be doing either. Like taking pics with their camera phone that they think might make them look “hot” for a boy they like. Not like it’s full frontal. Lets have a real topic.

Anonymous July 16, 2008, 11:14 AM

you go chris!!!

CGH July 16, 2008, 1:13 PM

These pictures were taken Oct. 20, 2007! So why are they even relevant? Just wondering! Plus I’m sure she got in trouble then. Show me some recent pics and then we’ll talk.

Anonymous July 31, 2008, 1:06 PM

People keep expecting this girl to be the perfect role model. Never mess up, never have a fault, never blemish her Disney persona. What kind of pressure are you people trying to put on this poor girl?!

She’s fifteen, I don’t know how many of you actually watch what teens these days are doing, but it is bad. A couple suggestive photos is nothing next to a hundred nudes plastered over myspace. It’s nothing compared to going out and getting high with friends, or luring a friend home to beat her half to death. And next to other stars her age, she’s a saint, the only reason anyone even cares about this is because she has been made into a role model for preteens.

She is a teenager just trying to grow up and everyone wants her to be a kid. I can’t imagine the pressure she must go through every day between wanting to be a child on screen, every action dumbed down and juvenile, and wanting to be looked at as a young woman. For her, there must seem like no escape.

I don’t approve of her actions, but maybe it’s time that she steps away from Disney, it obviously isn’t emotionally healthy for her. We don’t want another Spears incident.