'Playboy' Gets Family Friendly

If the women of the Olive Garden can pose in Playboy, why not other family-friendly enterprises?

theolivegardenC.jpg

Wassamatter Playboy, running out of women to leer at? The latest pictorial in the men's magazine features girls in various states of undress from the Olive Garden family-style restaurant chain.

The Olive Garden?! Sure, they have unlimited breadsticks and salad bar, but their kids' menu sucks!

OK...maybe we're missing the point. Obviously men like to look at naked woman regardless of how mediocre the entrees they serve.

It's not the first time the magazine has explored corporate America for purile pleasures. In the past, Playboy has convinced women from such "sexy" places as McDonald's, Home Depot and Wal-mart to take it all off.

Hey, Playboy if you're searching for some hardworking women, come on over to the momlogic.com offices! We've got women with the most giant...stretch marks you've ever seen!! Or, if that's not your scene, how about exploring the wide, wide world of motherhood beyond your garden variety MILFs?

Here are a few possibilities we plan to submit to Playboy. We suspect some of these may be heavily airbrushed.

next: Not Your Basic Beach Bites
Marissa July 16, 2008, 1:14 PM

*lol* funny article!
But wow…Playboy must be REALLY hard up…guess the economy’s affecting everyone, huh?

JL July 16, 2008, 1:28 PM

I guess this was just the next step since they’ve shot in every exotic local in the world and they’ve been reusing shots in ‘Best Of’ issues for years.

Diana July 16, 2008, 1:32 PM

This post is too funny. They can come over to my house I take pictures of me taking care of my three rugrats while trying to at least look “lady-like”. LOL Stretch marks, baby weight and all. LOL

Anonymous July 16, 2008, 7:40 PM

Stretch marks are stretchy!

Anonymous July 17, 2008, 7:27 AM

Is it because Kendra loves the “Olive Garden”? …

Taryn July 17, 2008, 12:14 PM

Cute! They should have a contest & look for some sexy “moms” because I’m proud to say…even though I do have 1 or 2 stretch marks and I NEVER get beauty sleep……I STILL look pretty hot! Playboy…where r u??!!!

Jennifer July 18, 2008, 12:50 PM

I actually think what Playboy is trying to say with the article about Olive Garden (and the others, Home Depot, McDonalds, etc) is that you can find super sexy women anywhere. They’re not just in like LA with all the celebs, you can run across a gorgerous girl at your local supermarket, restaurant, video store, etc. It’s not that they’re saying the locales are sexy.

Golf September 14, 2010, 10:36 AM

Great article. I will certainly share this post with my colleagues. Thank you for the 411.