We asked stay-at-home moms and working moms what makes them truly happy--and both say it's being ALONE! Read on to find out what really makes mom tick... cause it certainly ain't the kids!
What were the top things that made moms happy? Not their kids!
1. Taking a bubble bath alone, surprisingly (or not surprisingly, depending on how you look at it) got the most votes.
2. Working out and going on a family holiday tied for second.
3. Getting a massage and going out on a romantic date with your husband or partner tied for this spot.
4. Playing with my kids tied with spending time by myself doing nothing. Interesting?
5. And the fifth most popular answer to what makes moms happy? Sleep!
Now that we figured out what made moms happy, we were curious who was actually happier: working moms or stay-at-home moms. We were shocked by what we discovered.