In New York City, a town where diversity rules, we were surprised by the lack of diversity in people's choices.
- Model # 1 was the hands-down winner with a whopping 78% of the votes.
- Model # 2 came in a distant second with 10% of the votes.
- Model # 3 came in third with a paltry 8% of the votes.
In Los Angeles, a city known to worship at the altar of thin, the results were a little more varied--but don't get too excited.
- Model # 1 got 55% of the votes.
Model # 2 came in second with 30% of the votes.
- Model # 3 came in third with just 12% of the votes.
To find out what people in the Midwest thought, we turned to our friends at WKQI Detroit, Channel 955, "Mojo in the Morning." They ran our survey and the results were fairly consistent with the rest of the country.
- Model # 1 swept 60% of the votes.
- Model # 2 (once again) came in second with 18% of the votes.
Model # 3 brought up the rear with 13% of the votes.
Although we wanted to believe that we don't live in a society where the men find a size 0 to be the perfect body type, we do.
You won't believe what men had to say about their choice. For our exclusive video, click here for PAGE 3.