Female Teachers Prey on Class

Are they trying to have sex with your son?

What's the deal with all the female teachers being busted for sexual abuse these days? We've rounded up the latest cases to examine this disturbing pattern. (Who knew Mary Kay Letourneau was such a trendsetter?)

How are Moms supposed to know if their kids are being victimized by a teacher, coach, or other trusted adult? Mom•Logic friend Samantha Wilson, a child and safety expert, says to be on the lookout for the following warning signs:

• A sharp, sudden change in behavior
• Loss of interest in family or friends
• Withdrawal from hobbies or extracurricular activities

However, Wilson says female pedophiles are rare, and they often believe they're "in love" with the younger student. "It is still abuse in every way, shape, and form; but the boys don't normally act like they're being victimized," she says. It might just outwardly appear as if the boy has an innocent crush -- but Wilson says moms should follow their instincts. "If something doesn't feel right, ask questions," she says. "You know your kid better than anyone. Moms have to trust themselves."

What do you think of these pervy teachers?

heather August 23, 2008, 2:29 PM

I’m a teacher and teach students from ages 13 up to 15 (and sometimes 16). I just don’t get it. Number one, it’s just sick and wrong. Whether or not the teacher is “hot” has nothing to do with it. THey have to have something not working in their brains obviously. That’s so messed up — boys are SOOOOO gross and downright silly at this age, ewww. I’d also like to add that the media has sensationalized these stories as only a recent phenomenon when I know this has been going on for years and years. The only difference is there are more teachers, more students, and therefore, more people getting caught. ALso, back in the day, it was swept under the rug and the older male students were often glorified by peers while the female teachers were pitied and viewed as mentally ill (which I think they still are nuts). It is still far less common than reported abuse by male teachers. Finally, I hope people do not overreact and feel that all teachers are some kind of predators. Obviously there are some sick people out there, but it’s not the case. I remember growing up and talking with my friends about “perv” teachers and I really regret that because there were viscious rumors started based on a smile given by a teacher and so on. ALso, I have noticed how young girls will wear slutty clothes and then think all male teachers are ogling them when in reality they’re looking and thinking jesus christ, that girl needs some clothes on. Not all men are sick pervs either.

john August 23, 2008, 8:01 PM

Female teachers have been exploiting students for years, just look at a catholic school situation, the sisters used to take us to a special room and spank us bare bottomed while we leaned over a desk, and would make sure to invite other sisters in to “watch”, we were spanked less if we got the reaction they wanted. its been goin on for awhile

Anonymous January 9, 2009, 11:58 PM

lucky bastards!

Randy R. March 26, 2009, 1:39 PM

Why didn’t I have teachers like that back in my days? Granted some of the ones shown aren’t the best looking- but when you are a young teen it is nice to have someone mature teaching you a thing or two.

ame i April 15, 2009, 10:55 PM

How immature of these women.sooooooooooooooooooooooo imature of them;it seems the boys are acting much older nowadays than these women.I remmber girls were horny too.So desperate in fact they forget the result of having sex…having a baby.So yeah both genders can get pretty desperate,there’s a teen girl on Deviantart/E.D. who posted a video of her blowing a dog.At least rocks would care less,but a dog!

Anonymous May 23, 2009, 12:44 PM

when i was 14 years old i had a ceramics teacher take me under spell and continued for over 20 years off and on.as it turned out,she had a stable of boys satifying her forbidden desires well,today im 54 years old and i hear about all these teachers getting caught and thrown in jail.my only wish is that she would have been caught because that feally screwed my head up when it came to imtimicy with me and my 3 ex wives

buzzbuddy June 23, 2009, 8:45 PM

Most teenage boys would have sex with rocks were they to have vaginas.
- ame i…………………
Hey whats wrong with rocks . I used to boink a rock .
But a nice rock , not an ugly one .

buzzbuddy June 23, 2009, 9:42 PM

We had a cooking teacher at our high school in australia ,
Hot as hell, small built chinese piece .
Ms. Soo. There were more guys doing cooking than girls except our class was more like cocking,
She would sit up on the cooking bench and as youy know those benches are high like science lab benches, with her mini skirt on and purposely tease the guys by parting her legs a bit,
She also drove a Sandman Panelvan, the hottest surfies wagon around, and being a V8 it made her even more sexy.

I can garantee, if she wanted to molest any of us she would have been totally welcome even some of the chix were turned on by her, .
I can assure you there were plenty people wanted to “charge” her, yeah right at her and footy tackle her..
ahahaha. …..

buzzbuddy June 23, 2009, 10:04 PM

Some of you must live under coconut shells , this sort of stuff has been going on for maybe 2oo years , its just that it never came out, and in most asian countries it still doesnt.
We used to go to the pub with teachers , smoke pot in the classroom during lunchbreak, one of the best lessons i ever learned from a teacher was how to pick magic mushrooms properly so they grow the next day.
That lesson was in a cow paddock at 6am with pink floyd blasting away on the 8 track from the van.,,,
All I can say is “The good old days” givem back anyday.

None of that bothered me .
Ok fair enough . Anonamous obviously was involved with a manipulator , thats where the teacher IS in the wrong, she should have set her boundaries and made sure that both parties were aware that they were havng fun , not getting heavily involved….

anonymous August 14, 2009, 8:50 PM

I am from Canada and in 1973 at 8 years of age I received in class spankings. Up front over her lap and the only one that received this punishment. From what Ive gathered the only other punishments were the strap to the hand which I personally never witnessed. I did not receive that. I had this woman who seemed to enjoy spanking me and only me. It escalated to the point where she pulled down my pants and underwear to about my knees and pushed my shirt up to my neck before spanking. Though she only ever used her hand on me, the time she bared me was too much humiliation for any small child to endure. Having been bared in front of all your neighbors and relatives is a source of great shame. This shame has never gone away.It has caused many emotional problems. I suffered much bullying after that and it was frequently brought up many times over the years like they are reveling in it. I now however have mental health issues and it has caused me to become sick. I suffer extreme social anxiety, dont get along with people well, hate authority. The last episode with her was in the teachers lounge with another teacher witness. She took off my shirt and pulled my pants and underwear to the floor. She lay me over her lap and took the strap to me. I blanked out! My next memory is of me standing in the hallway alone and crying. The pain inside of my pants was unbearable. I couldn’t sit on the bus drive home and was unable to lower myself into the bath water that evening. And yet my mother failed to notice. It cause great shame to be stripped and beaten in front of all those boys and girls. She yelled at them to shut up during the beating because they were making some noise. “The next one to make a sound will be next.” They had to sit still and stare ahead with their hands folded neatly out in front as I lay crying and beaten. She spanked for maybe two or three minutes none stop and hard! Did I deserve this?? Did I deserve to be stood up nude afterward and dressed infront of everyone?? If I ever had a child and a teacher even looked sideways at him I would decapitate the bastard!! It has ruined my life!

Honda 10 Hp Outboard Motors December 18, 2010, 12:45 AM

The solution is to gradually become free of societal rewards and learn how to substitute for them rewards that are under one’s own powers. This is not to say that we should abandon every goal endorsed by society; rather, it means that, in addition to or instead of the goals others use to bribe us with, we develop a set of our own.

blonde hair bow shop January 15, 2011, 1:36 AM

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.

cheap mini blinds shades January 27, 2011, 5:54 PM

Well thisis cool info, will have to try it. Just wanted to let you know, the link is broke. Can you please help? Thanks once more for taking the time to put this up. I unquestionably enjoyed every bit of it.