Is Casey Anthony a Criminal Mom?

Two-year-old Caylee Anthony was missing for over a month before her mother notified police. Will she end up on this list of notorious criminal moms?

Casey Anthony, 22, notified police on July 16 that her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, had been missing for five weeks. Pictures have surfaced of Casey partying at bars as well as participating in a Hot Body contest -- after her daughter went missing. At this time, the Florida police are still looking to find the missing girl -- and Casey is currently in jail as a possible suspect in her daughter's disappearance with bail set at $500,000. She has allegedly told her father that Caylee will be home for her birthday, August 9.

Will Casey Anthony become another notorious criminal mother? It seems that the news has been full of moms abusing and even murdering their own children. In some cases, they even make their children accomplices in their crimes.

Do you think Casey will be added to this list?

caylee_gallery_3.jpg
Click to see photos of Caylee and Casey Anthony.

next: Brits Like 'Em Bigger than Americans?
PROUD MOMMY OF 3 LIL GIRLS September 2, 2008, 11:39 PM

CASEY ANTHONY KNOWS WHAT SHE DID TO THAT LIL GIRL AND SHE NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TELL THE TRUTH! MAYBE SHOULD COULD GET HELP FOR WHATEVER IS WRONG WITH HER MIND! IF SHE GAVE A DAMN ABOUT THE LIL GIRL SHE WOULD TELL WHERE SHE IS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kate September 4, 2008, 12:45 AM

Casey is a criminal. I have no doubt about it. She is guilty of lying, taking what does not belong to her, and now murder.

She was a spoiled brat, for which I blame the parents! They are protecting the killer of an innocent child. Not just any child,..their own innocent grandchild!!!

Nothing, absolutely nothing, can justify Casey Anthony’s actions, and behavior.

I just read that the FBI announced that there were traces of chloroform in the trunk of the abandoned car that Casey was driving. That spells one thing to me,..MURDER!

Cold-blooded, premeditated murder!!!

Casey planned the murder. She got her hands on some chloroform, from where, I can only guess. You cannot go out and buy this chemical. Hospitals keep it locked up, and to get it you must be either a nurse, or doctor, and you must sign it out. Isn’t Cindy a nurse?

How can the Anthony’s ignore the FBI evidence, when they know that Casey is a habitiual liar?

If Cindy and George really do know who has their granddaughter, then arrest them if they refuse to cooperate with the police! They keep repeating it over and over, yet they get angry when people do not want to search for the child.

The Anthony’s are living a lie, and none of us is stupid enough to believe them, or their ridiculous lies. They need to quit trying to protect that brat daughter of theirs,…she is a lost cause. Nobody believes her, and deep down, I don’t think the Anthony’s believe her either.

I think that the state of Florida has the death penalty. If so, this is the perfect case for it. How could a mother plan to murder her own helpless, innocent baby,…she deserves nothing better than she gave her defenseless child. Death! Unfortunately, that piece of trash will get a defense, unlike that poor child. k

Colleen September 5, 2008, 11:31 AM

I just wanted to point out that Zanny means Xanax in the street drug world. I believe that Casey was giving Caylee Xanax to put her to sleep while she partied & maybe wasn’t workin well enough, so she started using chloroform & it killed poor little Caylee.

tara September 7, 2008, 9:49 AM

I DONT THINK THIS GIRL IS SMART ENOUGH TO DO THIS ON HER OWN….BUT WITH THE RIGHT HELP OF A NURSE AND A EX-COP SHE MAY CAN JUST GET AWAY WITH IT….REGUARDLESS OF WHAT WE DO OUR PARENTS WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR BACK. I WOULD SAY MOM AND DAD R USE TO HELPING EVEN WHEN THEY DONT WANT TOO,JUST LIKE NOW.

Ann  September 9, 2008, 7:35 AM

Somehow, I don’t believe that this narcissistic family will ever tell the truth…they lie to themselves and they believe those lies…Narcissists are know to pass lie detector tests….proving how sick they really are.
I sure hope they nail this entire family for whatever parts they are all playing in this scheme.
It sickens me to think of that sweet little girl at the mercy of such heartless caretakers.

True Justice September 9, 2008, 5:38 PM

Finally finished a new web page for Casey Anthony http://www.HelpFryCasey.com that includes personal thoughts and a one-stop resource for all major media outlets that cover the ongoing story.

Bettye September 9, 2008, 8:36 PM

I believe Casey Anthony is guilty. I don’t know why the police keep letting her get out of jail. Is she had been a black woman, she would have never been able to make bail. Everything the police and investigators has asked her has been a blatant lie. She has to be a sociopath that does not know the truth if it slapped her in her face. This is a shame she will not be honest and let the authorities know where her daughter is.. That is because she knows she has killed that beautiful baby. How can you smile and do not show remorse for something as low life as killing a human being. Your own child. How much longer is the Police are going to play tic for tac with her. She is not talking to anyone regarding the issue and decomposed skin and blood was found in the backseat of her car, and the fact that she went to a neighbor and asked the neighbor to borrow a shevel. How much a red flag do you need to lock this b—— up. The parents are just as guilty they act like they are brain washed by their daughter, when the mother was the one to call police and tell them that her grandaughter had been missing for a month and then after she is arrested she changes her mine and say that it was Pizza in the back seat of the car. This is so bizarre. You can convict a person without a body by law.
After the daughter was missing the boy friend roommate said she was cooking for them and playing video games and partying at clubs knowing her daughter was missing. I think the FBI needs to get involved because the police to me are so complacent regarding this is obsurd. Everyone in the USA knows she is guilty. If she was not she would be talking. The grandmother and grandfather might be in on it also since now they are taking up for her.

Bettye September 9, 2008, 8:52 PM

The world is a sad place when we give the mom of a missing child so much attention and not putting her behind bars where she needs to be. People keep bailing her out and I do belive if they would let her stay there long enough she would break. Casey has no remorse what so ever and to me that is a big red flag. You do not see her crying instead you see her laughging. Her parents have to be in on because Cindy the mom was the one who called police and told them that her greanddaughter had been missing for a month and that she smelled decomposed stinch and blood in the back seat of the car. Once the police came and arrested her daughter Caylee she changed everything. Now she says that the smell was Pizza. This girl killed her baby so she could go out and party. IF the police cannot make her taught the shows she had something to do with it. If you did not do anything would you not be explainging that to the police. It also makes me wonder what type of police do Orlando have? There are too many red flags that everything she has told the police have been lies and they have not been ablet to even trace the so call nanny that she said was keeping her. Her family is very much involved. Because now the mother Cindy is saying the reason Casey will not talk is because she got word that if she talks they will kill the baby. Come on Casey you know you have already killed that precious child and shame on you. You are lower than the lowest low-life scum of the earth. You show no remorse and you just keep lying. You are a sociapath who knows nothing but to lie.
You even have you paretns brain washed and lying for you. You will have your day in Court..Trust me. God sees all. You have to answer to God so you need to start talking. They need to bring teh FBI in on this and get this taken care of and put her a— in jail where she belongs and quit letting her out on bail. You are out partying on the night before you say your daughter is missing come on now. RED FLAGG, and no one is seeing it but the viewers who are watching this unfold on TV. You are going down and when you do get to jail the inmates are waiting on you sister beliveve remember that. You can run but you can’t hide. Eventually this will all come to light and not only will you be arrested so will your parents for obstruction of a investigation. You are worse than a serial killer.
Bettye of Miami

guest September 13, 2008, 12:40 AM

but..but…but …she’s female,sweet and innocent.

JG September 13, 2008, 1:06 PM

I absolutely think Casey is 100% responsible for the “disappearence” of her daughter. I fully believe she has done harm to her child and has consistently tried to cover it up. The details are slowly coming together and the truth will be revealed, but with no help from Casey, I’m convinced. This reminds me so much of the Scott Peterson saga and how he continued to “search” for his wife and in the end he was found guilty of murdering her. He sits in prison now awaiting death and still says he never did it! I believe Casey will get the death penalty and up until the moment of her last breath, she will still say Caylee is with the babysitter. I believe NOTHING will make her confess to what she has done! This truly is a sad sad situation and it’s too bad no one sought psychiatric help for Casey earlier. I believe she showed plenty of signs of not being mentally stable before this happened. The really agrivating part of all this though, is how her family continues to support her and believe her. They really think Caylee is still alive and with someone who mysteriously took her. Just think of how many people are directly effected by Casey’s actions. It really is not fair to ANYONE, but especially Caylee.

gail childers September 19, 2008, 12:46 PM

this child is dead, and now casey anthony is feeding on her crime. when she was released from jail the first time she stayed on the computer all the time, according to her bond agent. she was selling her story, of her crime for 1.5 million dollars. now, they are going to start sucking the public for a legal defense. she has shown on video she knows how to steal money from everyone, now she’s going to go big time, listen up f.b.i., and treasury department, this is fraud on the public, as well as wire and computer fraud ( nice, federal charges, you’ll need a better attorney whitch, and your pulling your parents in)
why don’t they question the two cops she was screwing instead of being a mother, there she could get real homicide advice to cover her crime, if your looking for a co-defendent,look there, even if she just questioned them.

public- if you are misguided and thinking of sending this deviant money for her defense, send it to someone who really needs help with their legal defense, besides they supposedly have no money let her have a public defender as we all would.

one more thing, think about the 9 cans of gas she stole from her father, are they looking for a burned ground, where she could have burned that childs body, she would probably watch and snicker. so, let’s all send our money to a court appointed attorney, not her’s to be used to find the repay the expenses where all law enforcement agencies have been wasting their time looking for this child,legal expenses, what would that be, paying her attorney to babysit
her then he can pay her.

REMEMBER- LIE’S AND APPARENTLY FRAUD IS HER LIFE, IF YOU WILL STEAL FROM YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR GRANDPARENTS HOW LOW CAN YOU GO, EVIDENTLY A LOT LOWER IF YOU ARE CASEY ANTHONY

GAIL September 19, 2008, 12:52 PM

GLAD SHE LIKES WOMEN, HOPE THAT JUSTICE IS SERVED AND SHE RECEIVES DEATH PENALTY, LIKE SHE DID TO HER DAUGHTER, IF NOT, LIFE IN PRISON WOULD BE A JOY FOR HER, SHE CAN SHAKE AND ROLL AROUND WITH WOMEN CRIMINALS FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE, IF LIFE IS FAIR, WHICH IT IS NOT, AS WE KNOW.

Pete Brooks September 22, 2008, 11:00 AM

Liar, liar, pants on fire! Hell, her whole body is on fire. She has got to be the biggest liar on the west coast. We now have OJ Simpson living on the east coast and he’s our biggest liar. She is guilty. I feel sorry for her parents because either they are in the most severe case of denial or they are the dunbest people ever to exsist.

Pete N September 22, 2008, 3:01 PM

I think the entire family needs to be put in jail until they start talking. Everyone wants to feel sorry for old George and Cindy and claim they are victims too. The ONLY victim in this case is Caylee. I know everone wants to hide behind The Constitution Of The United States and say we can’t do that but Casey took Caylee’s Constitutional rights and now I say we take thier’s away from them.

bigjen1972@yahoo.com September 26, 2008, 10:31 AM

I just want to say that I watch Nancy Grace faithfully and I cannot believe some of the thing sthat I have heard with this trial. I believed in the beginning that this little beautiful soul was alive, then after watching the stories over and over again and the news. what really could be going on, what if someone did kidknapp her and told casey to cover it up or her whole family and the baby would die, or what if she really did get rid of her own flesh and blood. what kind of human does something like this? I beleive they should give her the death penalty with or with our a body, cause she is a lier and a killer and the whole world knows it. I have two beautiful boys and would not trade the world for my kids. Love to all the little ones in the world..

Janettee December 2, 2008, 2:19 PM

First of all… Emma no we are not “self centered, self indulged, whorish, lazy, and bratty”. We do NOT “make up our own rules”. We DO “have respect for elders and authority, go with the flow, and know right from wrong”. I won’t say that ALL of us are like this, but then again I know a lot of people in their 40’s and up who don’t fit this profile either!

OK now on to the subject at hand. I do think that Casey killed Caylee and I think it is horrible that no one has found a way to check the concrete that was fresh at the beginning of the case. I also think it is horrible that no one missed little Caylee in the month she went missing. If I had been the mother, I would rather have the cops called and find out my daughter was fine, then to have no one care whether or not she was ok for a month before they called!

Lillygrl December 5, 2008, 2:47 AM

when i see casey i think of Scott Peterson just another criminal liar
and i cant believe some people here
would actually believe this woman
is innocent.. she is proubly saying
i con these fools to believe my lies.

Xylotol December 20, 2008, 12:57 AM

A guy did it.

Women are always much too pure to do anything wrong.
Also women Never die of heart disease.
Lies,all lies.

No honestly every lie I was taught from women about women has begun to break,the truth is now clear to me.
Yes Madam cleaning your restroom smells,it smells much worse than the men’s room.
Oh and the handicap stall is NOT a Tampon/maxi change station!

Theresa January 9, 2009, 10:31 AM

-emma
I know I’m a few months late but your comment really upset me. You categorize “millennial kids” or kids born in the 80’s & 90’s as all brats, disrespectful, lazy and whorish. You can’t pin the actions of one deranged person on an entire generation. I’m 22 years old and have a 4 year old daughter. I am married to her father and have been working since I was 16. She is my life and her needs ALWAYS come first. Even if she just needs to color, I’m there to color with her. Please don’t stereotype all young people. Just because a person was born in the late 60’s and 70’s, does not makes them a good person.. I guess life was wonderful back then and crime didn’t start until “us young people” came around.

Petros June 21, 2009, 2:14 PM

Give please. I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming… suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say - that a whole new life has opened before you.
I am from Western and also now am reading in English, give true I wrote the following sentence: “And pharmacist if you are allergic to lamisil or any other medications.”

Regards :) Petros.