Lindsay Blasts Dad on MySpace

Lindsay blasts her dad, Hilary Duff's dad goes to jail over her 21st birthday bash and Mackenzie Phillips is busted with drugs.

lohan family
Lindsay Lohan defends rumored lesbian lover: First Michael Lohan told E! News that "Samantha is using my daughter--people never even knew who Samantha Ronson was until she met Lindsay. She was just some Los Angeles DJ. And now she's writing a book?" Then Samantha responded on her MySpace blog by implying he was the one who would write a tell-all book. Now Lindsay has stepped in to defend her on her MySpace blog, saying her dad "has become a public embarrassment and a bully ... to my family, my co-workers, my friends, and a girl that means the world to me (it's obvious who that is) ... he has no idea what is going on in my life because I have chosen not to involve him in it ... his recent attack on my life and my loved ones is simply for an ADDICTION THAT HE HAS: FAME." Classy. Speaking of parents behaving badly...

lohan family
Hilary Duff's father is going to jail. Extra is reporting that Mama Duff took Daddy Duff to court to get $25,000 from him for her millionaire daughter's 21st birthday party. After a judge ordered him to cough up the money, he sentenced him to 10 days in jail for contempt of court. What a wonderful birthday present for their daughter! Speaking of teen stars...
lohan family
Mackenzie Phillips arrested for drugs at LAX. The teen star of '70s sitcom One Day at A Time has battled drug addiction since she starred on the show. She was caught carrying both heroin and cocaine. She is the daughter of The Mamas and the Papas lead singer, John Phillips, and the half sister of actress Bijou Phillips and singer Chynna Phillips. She has a 20-year-old son. One day at time, Mackenzie.
Related Galleries

next: Last Minute At-Home Vacation Tips
Anonymous August 28, 2008, 4:59 PM

It’s sad that these Disney stars have messed up parents. First Britney, then Lindsay, now Hilary. Are Miley’s parents next?

Anonymous August 29, 2008, 11:55 AM

This is what happens when parents live their lives through their children, especially when their children are famous and make more $$$ than they do. We’re looking at the next generation of Gary Colemans, and it’s sad that parents are even able to do what they do to these kids because of their fame.

Anonymous September 1, 2008, 9:10 PM

Is Lindsay bi or gay?

Golf Clubs September 14, 2010, 10:36 AM

In related news, the PGA voted Tiger Woods Player of the Year .. sources are unsure whether they were actually referring to golf though!

Fashion Merchandising October 12, 2010, 4:17 PM

I enjoy this web page and will be coming back again.

bag manufacturer November 10, 2010, 1:32 AM

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2008/08/lindsay_blasts_dad_on_myspace.php#ixzz14s1jPNoH

Gift Wrapping Service Los Angeles December 10, 2010, 11:13 PM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.

General Hospital Soap Opera Spoilers December 18, 2010, 12:02 AM

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

Merchant Account December 22, 2010, 8:03 PM

I desired to give thanks for this terrific read!!! I extra to my bookmarks, thanks a ton

Haley Rucker January 23, 2011, 8:45 PM

cheers from houston

Jadwiga Shelmon January 31, 2011, 8:08 PM

I know this is really boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thanks – you cleared up some things for me!

Hundehaftpflichtversicherungen February 12, 2011, 9:35 PM

Sämtliches neues Jahr sollen sich siegsichere KFZbesitzer über nichtige und enorme Verluste aufbringen, die ohne eine billige Pkw Versicherung unmoglich bezahlbar wären.

Fat Burning Furnace Diet February 13, 2011, 4:03 AM

Having attempted every fat burning diet program that you can buy I think I have discovered an ideal plan for me.

UBot Reviews February 13, 2011, 8:56 AM

How many hrs might you say you may have saved per day utilizing your Net software?

Waipahu locksmith February 14, 2011, 10:52 AM

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

casino games machines February 15, 2011, 12:26 AM

There are certainly plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That could be a great point to carry up. I supply the thoughts above as normal inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up where the most important thing will likely be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around things like that, but I am positive that your job is clearly recognized as a fair game. Each girls and boys really feel the influence of just a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Nicky Espiridion February 16, 2011, 9:30 PM

Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not usually what I favor to read about, however it was absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

William Ritchie February 17, 2011, 8:48 AM

I’ve realised a lot from studying this write-up and I hope that I can catch up on other this kind of posts soon.

Poker February 17, 2011, 6:11 PM

This is the correct weblog for anyone who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize a lot its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I really would need…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

Mississauga Condominiums February 18, 2011, 7:25 PM

Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this web site needs rather more consideration. I’ll in all probability be again to learn rather more, thanks for that info.