Lindsay Blasts Dad on MySpace

Lindsay blasts her dad, Hilary Duff's dad goes to jail over her 21st birthday bash and Mackenzie Phillips is busted with drugs.

lohan family
Lindsay Lohan defends rumored lesbian lover: First Michael Lohan told E! News that "Samantha is using my daughter--people never even knew who Samantha Ronson was until she met Lindsay. She was just some Los Angeles DJ. And now she's writing a book?" Then Samantha responded on her MySpace blog by implying he was the one who would write a tell-all book. Now Lindsay has stepped in to defend her on her MySpace blog, saying her dad "has become a public embarrassment and a bully ... to my family, my co-workers, my friends, and a girl that means the world to me (it's obvious who that is) ... he has no idea what is going on in my life because I have chosen not to involve him in it ... his recent attack on my life and my loved ones is simply for an ADDICTION THAT HE HAS: FAME." Classy. Speaking of parents behaving badly...

lohan family
Hilary Duff's father is going to jail. Extra is reporting that Mama Duff took Daddy Duff to court to get $25,000 from him for her millionaire daughter's 21st birthday party. After a judge ordered him to cough up the money, he sentenced him to 10 days in jail for contempt of court. What a wonderful birthday present for their daughter! Speaking of teen stars...
lohan family
Mackenzie Phillips arrested for drugs at LAX. The teen star of '70s sitcom One Day at A Time has battled drug addiction since she starred on the show. She was caught carrying both heroin and cocaine. She is the daughter of The Mamas and the Papas lead singer, John Phillips, and the half sister of actress Bijou Phillips and singer Chynna Phillips. She has a 20-year-old son. One day at time, Mackenzie.
Related Galleries

next: Last Minute At-Home Vacation Tips
Miami mold inspection March 4, 2011, 2:57 PM

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

watch movies online March 5, 2011, 11:08 AM

Really interesting….

garmin forerunner 305 March 5, 2011, 9:26 PM

Thank you for sharing this first-class post. Very interesting ideas! (as always, btw)

sound control March 5, 2011, 10:16 PM

I’ve been recently meditating on the identical issue personally recently. Delighted to see a person on the same wavelength! Nice article.

Click here March 5, 2011, 10:39 PM

Ha ha… I was just surfing around and took a glance at these comments. I can’t believe that there’s still this much fascination. Thanks for posting about this.

Fife Cottage March 5, 2011, 11:56 PM

How about giving a few kind words about the recreation in Fife?

decorative storage boxes March 6, 2011, 1:06 AM

It’s not that I want to replicate your internet site, but I really like the design and style. Could you let me know which design are you using? Or was it custom made?

Heya this is a great post. I’m going to e-mail this to my pals. I came on this while browsing on google I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

Benefits of LED Dimmable Lights. March 6, 2011, 3:45 AM

One of the more impressive blogs Ive seen. Thanks so much for keeping the internet classy for a change. Youve got style, class, bravado. I mean it. Please keep it up because without the internet is definitely lacking in intelligence.

mutual funds investment March 6, 2011, 4:14 AM

Hey this is a superb post. I’m going to mail this to my friends. I came on this while exploring on google I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.

stonelove March 6, 2011, 4:38 AM

Ha ha… I was just surfing around and took a glimpse at these remarks. I can’t believe there’s still this much interest. Thanks for posting about this.

lima peru hotel March 6, 2011, 5:06 AM

Superb read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little study on that. And he really bought me lunch because I located it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

read this March 6, 2011, 5:58 AM

You lost me, friend. I mean, I suppose I get what youre declaring. I recognize what you’re saying, but you just seem to have ignored that you’ll find some other men and women inside the world who see this issue for what it genuinely is and might not agree with you. You may well be turning away many of men and women who might have been lovers of your web log.

gender prediction March 6, 2011, 8:06 AM

Ha ha… I was just surfing around and took a look at these reviews. I can’t believe there’s still this much interest. Thanks for crafting articles about this.

sildenafil citrate online March 6, 2011, 8:32 AM

It’s not that I want to replicate your internet site, but I really like the design. Could you tell me which design are you using? Or was it tailor made?

cash gifting March 6, 2011, 9:24 AM

Hi, I just ran across your website via yahoo. Your viewpoint is truly relevant to my life currently, and I’m really pleased I found your website.

Indianapolis homes March 8, 2011, 3:30 AM

very nice submit, i actually love this website, keep on it

tooth whitening March 8, 2011, 3:02 PM

Congratulations on possessing certainly certainly one of one of the subtle blogs Ive arrive throughout in some time! Its just wonderful how a lot you’ll have the ability to take into account away from a factor basically merely because of how visually beautiful it is. Youve place collectively a great weblog website house –nice graphics, films, layout. This is definitely a must-see website!

ted 5000 March 8, 2011, 3:37 PM

Just killing some in between class time on Digg and I discovered your article . Not normally what I prefer to examine, but it was absolutely worth my time. Thanks.

colon cleanser March 9, 2011, 5:52 AM

Hey – good weblog, just wanting around some blogs, appears a reasonably good platform You Are using. I’m currently utilizing Drupal for a number of of my sites but looking to change considered one of them over to a platform very a lot the identical to yours as a trial run. Anything particularly you would recommend about it?